Is it possible that is not present in my phone?
    Has BlackBerry issued an Android version?
    02-10-17 02:21 PM
    No Android version. WorldMate was an alternative, but even that is shutting down. I just use Google Now in combination with Google Trips.
    02-10-17 02:24 PM
    TripIT works great too!
    02-10-17 03:00 PM
    Do any of this apps sync with the emails like BlackBerry Travel does?
    I LOVED that I didn't have to manually add my trips to the app as long as they were sent to me via email.
    02-10-17 03:18 PM
    Do any of this apps sync with the emails like BlackBerry Travel does?
    I LOVED that I didn't have to manually add my trips to the app as long as they were sent to me via email.
    Tripit does
    02-10-17 04:21 PM
    Tripit does
    re: sync with emails.

I don't see that listed on their actual site although the Google app says you "forward" the email to them to enter the data. Is that true? And does the FREE one do that or the $49/annual subscription version do that?

Thanks in advance.
    02-10-17 08:51 PM
    re: sync with emails.

I don't see that listed on their actual site although the Google app says you "forward" the email to them to enter the data. Is that true? And does the FREE one do that or the $49/annual subscription version do that?

Thanks in advance.
    The free one does that
    FF22 likes this.
    02-10-17 08:53 PM
    Do not use Tripcase. The calendar sync function takes forever, especially if you need to edit a trip. Emails need to be forwarded as well.

The tripit interface is ok but once I switched to Google trips I was sold. So long as your email with any itinerary goes to your google email all is good. Sync is fast.
    02-12-17 02:36 AM
    Actually neither Tripit or Tripcase synch trips with the BlackBerry calendar the way that Worldmate (shutting down later this year) or BlackBerry Travel did on BB10 phones.

Once Worldmate goes away the best I can figure out is to merge Tripit to a second calendar within Outlook and then copy and paste the travel information into the Outlook calendar that synchs with Priv through AkrtuoSnych.
    John Meredith likes this.
    02-12-17 06:03 PM
    Thank you, guys.
    I downloaded Tripit and immediately synced with my email account and downloaded all my upcoming trips.
    I still miss BlackBerry Tavel, but this is a really good option
    jfalkingham and FF22 like this.
    02-14-17 06:51 AM
    Given that BlackBerry is a software company maybe they would develop a bb travel for android
    02-14-17 08:11 AM
    Given that BlackBerry is a software company maybe they would develop a bb travel for android
    Or they could buy Worldmate (the basis of BB Travel, I believe) which is going out of business.
    00stryder likes this.
    02-14-17 09:26 AM
    Or they could buy Worldmate (the basis of BB Travel, I believe) which is going out of business.
    I've mentioned this to blackberry via Twitter. I think it's a great idea. Cost price for the app, low return in revenue, but it would be a great value add to the hub+ suite
    FF22 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-14-17 02:26 PM
    They should bring BlackBerry travel to android. I don't see reason why not. I didn't even know that there isn't a similar app in play store..

Posted via CB10
    03-05-17 07:34 AM
    They should bring BlackBerry travel to android. I don't see reason why not. I didn't even know that there isn't a similar app in play store..

Posted via CB10
    Except for the fact the BlackBerry travel was Worldmate rebranded as BlackBerry travel and worldmate is ending service. And as mentioned previously Tripit is similar.
    03-05-17 07:48 AM
    Except for the fact the BlackBerry travel was Worldmate rebranded as BlackBerry travel and worldmate is ending service. And as mentioned previously Tripit is similar.
    This one of things that can differentiate BlackBerry from others if they can maintain and develop Worldmate..

Many of my coworkers have been amazed how BlackBerry travel works. They use ios and wp mainly.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-17 08:04 AM
    This one of things that can differentiate BlackBerry from others if they can maintain and develop Worldmate..

Many of my coworkers have been amazed how BlackBerry travel works. They use ios and wp mainly.

Posted via CB10
    But they can't. It doesn't belong to them and the company they used (Worldmate) is going out of business.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-05-17 08:05 AM
    You can use Google Trips.
    03-05-17 06:06 PM
    You can use Google Trips.
    I am still trying to keep Google out of some areas of my life!!!! But my tin foil is wearing thin.
    gebco likes this.
    03-05-17 09:23 PM
    this email client will create a folder w/ your travel plans. I use it on my iPhone. It scrubs the email automatically and takes flights, hotels, etc. all into one folder.
    03-05-17 10:48 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4c0f5e705f.jpg this email client will create a folder w/ your travel plans. I use it on my iPhone. It scrubs the email automatically and takes flights, hotels, etc. all into one folder.
    No need for this. You've got the hub and tripit as someone mentioned above scans emails as did BlackBerry travel.
    03-05-17 10:51 PM
    No need for this. You've got the hub and tripit as someone mentioned above scans emails as did BlackBerry travel.
    Some may not use the Hub & want another option.
    03-06-17 12:50 AM
    Some may not use the Hub & want another option.
    Fair enough. Guess the point was that Tripit scans any email client was just giving an example with the hub.
    03-06-17 06:23 AM
    Fair enough. Guess the point was that Tripit scans any email client was just giving an example with the hub.
    When I went to set up Tripit, it told me to forward emails w/ itinerary to an email address. I want it done for me. Don't want to have to remember to forward to a specific email address. Google Trips as well as Email client from Easily.do does it automatically.
    03-06-17 11:37 AM
    I probably could download it and check it out but ....

Do you need to create an account on their site or can I just use the app and keep details only on my phone?

I've gone from BB Travel to the now disappearing WorldMate. I frankly don't travel a ton but having stuff conveniently in an app has some merit.

I really do miss BB Travel although it still functions on my Z30, my Blend client.
    03-06-17 12:35 PM
39 12