I have looked all over and couldn't find an hints that blackberry is bringing one of the most useful apps off bb10 (blackberry travel) to android marke/priv. I think Its should just become a staple app that needs to be on the priv. I have tried using the other similar apps like worldmate but they dont compare to blackberry travel.

You have to do extra steps and there is no automatic trip scanning.

Currently i am using baclberry travel through the website but its not the same.

I have tweeted blackberry but that's as fa i as i can go. Need more people to hop on this idea.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22, NdBlu14 and Mack Gans like this.
    04-09-16 02:17 PM
    I support this! BlackBerry Travel is much better than the other substitute apps.
    Superfly_FR and Mack Gans like this.
    04-09-16 02:20 PM
    I agree. BlackBerry travel is awesome. It's something I know I'll miss if/when I move to Android.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and Mack Gans like this.
    04-09-16 02:38 PM
    Google can scan the trips and send you reminders. I looked up online for an app that we could use but I couldn't find any like BlackBerry travel.

04-09-16 02:52 PM
    I am using Tripit, not as good and definitely has some annoying advertising. You just need to forward your plans to [email protected] i think it is and it updates the schedule for you.
    04-09-16 02:55 PM
    BB Travel was just a frontend over Worldmate, so try that.

Or, if you don't have tin foil on your head, Google Now?
    andy957 likes this.
    04-09-16 03:07 PM
    BlackBerry Travel is the BB10 version of WorldMate I think. It works great.

04-09-16 03:09 PM
    there's a subscription fee required if you want worldmate to function like bb travel. bb travel is/was free.

like so many other apple/android things, you have to pay to get what works out of the box free from bb.
    Mack Gans likes this.
    04-09-16 03:50 PM
    Yep, BlackBerry Travel is operated by WorldMate and works very similarly. The desktop functionality is identical. However in order to get the same functionality from the mobile app, you have to pay $10 per year. I don't think it will scan for new travel items even with the premium option, but I always shut that off on my BlackBerry anyway. I felt it was a battery drain.

You have to create a new login and transfer your existing itineraries to it, but I only had a few of them and you just have to email them to WorldMate.

And yes I am mourning my loss too.

04-09-16 04:11 PM
    there's a subscription fee required if you want worldmate to function like bb travel. bb travel is/was free.

like so many other apple/android things, you have to pay to get what works out of the box free from bb.
    Well.. I'd like to think of the paid version being included in the purchase of the handset, but yeah .. You're right.
    04-09-16 05:11 PM
    I believe I read somewhere that BlackBerry Travel is no longer supported, or won't be in the near future.
    04-09-16 09:50 PM
    World are works pretty good

04-09-16 10:06 PM
    I believe I read somewhere that BlackBerry Travel is no longer supported, or won't be in the near future.
    Still works fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 12:33 AM
    I truly think every Blackberry made app should be available in GPS. It has already been quality tested.
    04-10-16 04:24 PM
    Try TripCase.
    I don't think it pushes the alerts like BlackBerry Travel, but at least TripCase doesn't require a subscription like WorldMate.
    04-10-16 10:54 PM
    I bit the bullet and paid for the gold version of Worldmate...it has been great, just like BlackBerry Travel!

04-10-16 11:03 PM
    I used BlackBerry Travel for years then in 2012 moved to an iPhone, suffered trying to find a replacement and tried everything. Back to Worldmate Travel and haven't looked back. I'm on planes 4 (or more) times a week around the globe never once has it failed. Like all change it takes more than a day to get comfortable with the new. Finally the calendars are integrated I used to have to run a separate one in outlook that was linked to the worldmate feed. Worldmate Gold will have you sorted.

Dunt Dunt Dunt and 00stryder like this.
    04-11-16 01:30 AM
    Worldmate doesn't need a subscription. You can pay a one off cost for the premium version (no ads) but it doesn't charge for use.
    04-11-16 04:56 AM
    Worldmate doesn't need a subscription. You can pay a one off cost for the premium version (no ads) but it doesn't charge for use.
    This is directly from Worldmate:

Go-Gold
    Get the Most from Your Business Trip - Upgrade to WorldMate Gold

If you’re a road warrior who demands the highest level of service, consider upgrading to WorldMate Gold for only $9.99/year. Gain access to premium services: flight alerts, real-time flight status of your colleagues’ flights, calendar synchronization with your mobile calendar, and much more.

Flight alerts/status, and calendar sync are the main reasons to use BB Travel. It's $10/yr to get this.
    04-11-16 08:23 AM
    I paid for the no adverts version and the only thing on that list I don't get is status of colleagues flights which I'm not interested in anyway.
    04-11-16 08:26 AM
    That would be unfortunate. It's sad so many great BlackBerry apps are being phased out, I'm sure I wasn't the only one dying for BlackBerry Traffic to be ported over to BB10.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    04-11-16 09:36 AM
    I paid for the no adverts version and the only thing on that list I don't get is status of colleagues flights which I'm not interested in anyway.
    Why can't these apps clearly show what In-App purchases are? I'm on their site and only see mention of GOLD.

Do you have something "less than" the Gold version? If so what is it without Ads? Thanks in advance.
    04-11-16 10:01 AM
    Why can't these apps clearly show what In-App purchases are? I'm on their site and only see mention of GOLD.

Do you have something "less than" the Gold version? If so what is it without Ads? Thanks in advance.
    That's what I'm thinking he's referring to, but I honestly don't actually know. Would be great of we could get confirmation one way or the other though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android from my Verizon BlackBerry Priv
    04-11-16 10:21 AM
    I use paid version of Worldmate. It works great, never wrong. I travel a least 75 segments a year and it has never failed. I actually think it works a little better than BlackBerry Travel but sadly you have to pay.

Posted via my PRIV
    FF22 likes this.
    04-11-16 10:27 AM
    04-11-16 10:28 AM
57 123