T-Mobile Privs with mm is from the Beta, I don't know how the Verizon Priv had mm. But your right cause I don't think any is a official release. Im just curious how the Verizon one on display has it. But a guy on here sent his Priv into att and they sent him another Priv and it has marshmallow already. I'm not sure how. Back to T-Mobile I have 3 friends with Marshmallow on their Privs, but they were able to do beta

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    06-11-16 04:14 PM
    He sent it to some kind of 3rd party insurance place - they screwed up and sent him a Factory Unlocked as a replacement.
    He has Marshmallow, but he doesn't have an AT&T phone anymore.
    06-11-16 04:26 PM
    Wow I wish I could get that lucky lol. My phone is paid for but can't sell an att priv because of the lack of updates. I don't mind waiting because I want it to be 100% when I get it on my att Priv, I just want to know it's coming. It's so Awesome, I'm using BlackBerry Launcher and everything on my S6 and the Keyboard is a lot better on Marshmallow, plus the emojis are a lot better lol. Here's the S6

Attached Thumbnails Blackberry support rep says ATT Marshmallow update is out-475095029.jpg  
    06-11-16 04:35 PM
    So what if ATT is holding off because of things like the Bluetooth problem those on shopbb priv are having. Honestly that's something I use everyday and if it wasn't working in my car I would be pretty pissed that ATT released an OS like that.
    Phones like the Samsung S5 and LGG3 are getting MM updates from ATT. I really can't see why a phone 7 months old and that has been receiving monthly security updates won't get MM. It's just a matter of time.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-11-16 04:44 PM
    Most of us on Shop BB with Marshmallow are not having bluetooth problems, some are.

If you look at some of the other sites, the Samsung's and LG's are having their fair share of bluetooth problems, on Lollipop and Marshmallow.

I'd bet the slowness is a complete lack of putting the resources on the testing.
    I don't remember when Sammy and LG released their versions, but AT&T has had that much longer to test them, and are just now starting to release them. Don't look for Priv Marshmallow from AT&T anytime soon. But it will get here, eventually.
    xxxmerlinxxx likes this.
    06-11-16 05:26 PM
    So what if ATT is holding off because of things like the Bluetooth problem those on shopbb priv are having. Honestly that's something I use everyday and if it wasn't working in my car I would be pretty pissed that ATT released an OS like that.
    Phones like the Samsung S5 and LGG3 are getting MM updates from ATT. I really can't see why a phone 7 months old and that has been receiving monthly security updates won't get MM. It's just a matter of time.

I agree with you to, I don't want it if it's full of problems, but my s6 works great so I don't see why the Priv would have trouble. But from what I've read the Priv is running way smoother on Marshmallow then it is on Lollipop. I have a few friends with the Priv and Beta on T-Mobile and they don't have any problems at all. Now att could be different.

06-11-16 06:12 PM
    Either way we should have the opportunity to update our phones via autoloader like previous versions of blackberry. And not wait for Att

06-11-16 07:19 PM
    Either way we should have the opportunity to update our phones via autoloader like previous versions of blackberry. And not wait for Att

I agree.

06-11-16 07:24 PM

When will we be able to? Once att gets it finished? Or can we use one from the Beta

06-11-16 07:33 PM
    I talked to an AT&T rep and they stated that there's no update to MM for the Priv as Tmobile and Verizon MM push to the Priv, bricked phones... it's funny been checking the forums and I haven't seen any posts about phones being bricked
    The reps are often wrong.
    06-11-16 11:13 PM
    I'm hoping we will be able to use the one blackberry will release for att phones not on the network

06-12-16 12:12 AM
    I talked to an AT&T rep and they stated that there's no update to MM for the Priv as Tmobile and Verizon MM push to the Priv, bricked phones... it's funny been checking the forums and I haven't seen any posts about phones being bricked
    Well T-Mobile and Verizon never pushed Marshmallow officially, so clearly that is a lie and I have been Beta Testing Marshmallow on my T-Mobile issued Priv for over a month now, 1st Beta 2 and now Beta 5 and all has been well. Zero bricking and even WFC has been functioning phenomenally... Point being the ATT rep is definitely blowing smoke up your rear... Not surprising... When they go off script it usually ends up that something even less intelligent is said... They really should stick to the script... You know, something like "We are working towards an update, but have no ETA..." or the infamous "2 weeks..."

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 05:23 AM
    Well T-Mobile and Verizon never pushed Marshmallow officially, so clearly that is a lie and I have been Beta Testing Marshmallow on my T-Mobile issued Priv for over a month now, 1st Beta 2 and now Beta 5 and all has been well. Zero bricking and even WFC has been functioning phenomenally... Point being the ATT rep is definitely blowing smoke up your rear... Not surprising... When they go off script it usually ends up that something even less intelligent is said... They really should stick to the script... You know, something like "We are working towards an update, but have no ETA..." or the infamous "2 weeks..."

Posted via CB10
    My friends on t- mobile are on the Beta test, that's what I said in the above post. I've come to realize that att just don't know what their talking about. Lol
    CivilDissident likes this.
    06-12-16 08:56 AM
    I agree.

Agree BIG TIME !!

Posted from my BB PRIV via CB for Android
    06-12-16 09:06 PM
    I'm hoping we will be able to use the one blackberry will release for att phones not on the network

That would makes just too much sense, wouldn't it?!

06-12-16 09:08 PM
    That would makes just too much sense, wouldn't it?!

Lol
    06-12-16 10:22 PM
    I've always been willing to run beta on at&t. Would do so now. Unfortunately, I don't feel there is enough of us for them to care. A shame, really, this is the first BlackBerry I've had people drool over in years. Most think they don't exist. Sadly, that tells you something.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 12:01 AM
    I just got it from Beta, finally marshmallow is for my BlackBerry Priv

JG_Agustin likes this.
    06-14-16 02:30 PM
93 ... 234