I'd be okay with this. The passport is smooth enough for me.

Posted via CB10
    But just like the z30 it'll show its age so fast. I'd say at least go for the 805 or the 810. Or get the samsung I octacore processor for a discount because BlackBerry and samsung seem to have some sort of relationship together

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:00 AM
    But just like the z30 it'll show its age so fast. I'd say at least go for the 805 or the 810. Or get the samsung I octacore processor for a discount because BlackBerry and samsung seem to have some sort of relationship together

Posted via CB10
    That's a good point. I'd like to recant my last statement.
    04-27-15 09:21 AM
    Galaxy S6 = 2,550mAh
    BlackBerry Slide = 3,650mAh

I hope they give the slide this battery and stick it properly to Samsung. #wallhugger

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    04-27-15 11:14 AM
    Galaxy S6 = 2,550mAh
    BlackBerry Slide = 3,650mAh

I hope they give the slide this battery and stick it properly to Samsung. #wallhugger

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    The last 2 flag ships have had huge praise for their battery, hopefully BlackBerry keeps building onto this, it doesn't have to be the number one fastest phone, but if it's on par with a superb battery, these "different" phones BlackBerry releases each each year can be the marketing BlackBerry needs.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:56 PM
    I was considering to get the new Leap since my Z30 is getting on in age. The Z30 however is a terrific phone. My disappointment is, I found out the Leap does not do NFC which I do require. I use my phones with NFC tags, and mobile card credit payment, and etc.

I am hoping to see the specs for the Slider phone that is supposed to come out. If this one has NFC and at least close to the Z30 specs I would most likely use that one to replace the Z30. If not, then I may simply get another Z30 to replace the older one before the new Z30's may soon no longer be available.

For a phone the Z30 speakers are very good. In fact when listening to music with the speakers they sound a bit better than the Passport speakers. The Passport to me is like a wide and large Z30 with a keyboard. I also have a Passport that I use more as a tablet. I used to carry around a Playbook 4G. Since I have the Passport, hardly use the Playbook now.

At this time, I would recommend either the Z30 or the Passport. I have not tried the Classic, but some people I know who are using the Classic told me the Z30 or the Passport is a better choice for the features. In actuality, these are all terrific phones. It is a matter of choice, and the specs you require.
    The passport also isn't a slow turtle. If the slider decides to have samsung s3 specs, I can see why users would leave

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 04:07 PM
    Need to be at least equal to the passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 07:37 PM
    BlackBerry knows their customers want amazing specs. So it'll probably be dual-core 1.5ghz, 720P display, 8MP camera, with a $750 pricetag.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    05-23-15 01:04 AM
    I was considering to get the new Leap since my Z30 is getting on in age. The Z30 however is a terrific phone. My disappointment is, I found out the Leap does not do NFC which I do require. I use my phones with NFC tags, and mobile card credit payment, and etc.

I am hoping to see the specs for the Slider phone that is supposed to come out. If this one has NFC and at least close to the Z30 specs I would most likely use that one to replace the Z30. If not, then I may simply get another Z30 to replace the older one before the new Z30's may soon no longer be available.

For a phone the Z30 speakers are very good. In fact when listening to music with the speakers they sound a bit better than the Passport speakers. The Passport to me is like a wide and large Z30 with a keyboard. I also have a Passport that I use more as a tablet. I used to carry around a Playbook 4G. Since I have the Passport, hardly use the Playbook now.

At this time, I would recommend either the Z30 or the Passport. I have not tried the Classic, but some people I know who are using the Classic told me the Z30 or the Passport is a better choice for the features. In actuality, these are all terrific phones. It is a matter of choice, and the specs you require.
    Is NFC tags, and mobile card credit payment, and etc can be done in a BlackBerry device?
    I thought it is available for Android, IOS

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 01:22 AM
    BlackBerry knows their customers want amazing specs. So it'll probably be dual-core 1.5ghz, 720P display, 8MP camera, with a $750 pricetag.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    Sounds bitter

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 07:22 AM
    Same internals as a s6, but with a bigger battery. $800 unlocked $199 on a two year contract on att.

Posted via CB10
    tufcustomer likes this.
    05-23-15 07:56 AM
    Same internals as a s6, but with a bigger battery. $800 unlocked $199 on a two year contract on att.

Posted via CB10
    I like this!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 07:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    It will be good but I don't think they will be improving camera.
    S6 edge has the best screen so it will be very good if BlackBerry adopted it

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 08:27 AM
37 12