BlackBerry slider specs. Guess!-crackberry-image-2-.jpg

Judging from the pic the device OS is not BlackBerry OS10.3.1 as the icons were large and different. There is tool belt where he can take calls and cancel it.
    BlackBerry slider specs. Guess!-crackberry-image-3-.jpg
    Considering the camera it is more likely motoX 2nd Gen. Camera because it has rounded camera with dual LED flash. Not sure what the specs will be but this will make a fine device -
    Snapdragon 625 or 810
    3gb Lpddr4 RAM which is used in latest samsung S6
    Display should be more likely super amoled like in samsung.
    So what are your thoughts about it, folks?...

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    03-03-15 08:30 AM
    Taking into consideration BlackBerry hardware strategy over the past year, I'd say, that apart from display, camera and battery it will be a Passport clone.

But, I might be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat and Elite1 like this.
    03-03-15 08:51 AM
    And I remember when the joke pictures were being passed around here about the super long iPhone 5 lol.... 5 years later we have one
    03-03-15 09:00 AM
    Taking into consideration BlackBerry hardware strategy over the past year, I'd say, that apart from display, camera and battery it will be a Passport clone.

Posted via CB10
    I agree.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    03-03-15 09:50 AM
    Looks really thin...

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:01 AM

But, I might be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    I'd be okay with this. The passport is smooth enough for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 11:23 AM

But, I might be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    I think they'll replace the 801 with the 805. The 805 will have come down alot in price by the time the Slider is manufactured. Its not like the Passport is using a 2 core chip hardly anyone else is using so BB has to commit to large stocks.

Also would be okay if they went with the 615 and have the Slider be the start of the 64bit transition.
    03-03-15 11:51 AM
    Considering that Samsung has almost certainly thrown them a bone with that display, it'd be nice to see them pack Samsung's new Exynos CPU from the GS6 in there... but given BlackBerry's past with hardware, that's probably wishful thinking.
    03-03-15 12:07 PM

But, I might be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    I'm going with this.

Posted via CB10
    howarmat and Blacklatino like this.
    03-03-15 12:08 PM
    My guess its the same internals as passport as well for now. And depending how far out the release is it might get a slight bump in processor.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-03-15 12:11 PM
    I think the screen will be upped, along with camera and processor

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 02:37 PM
    Considering that Samsung has almost certainly thrown them a bone with that display, it'd be nice to see them pack Samsung's new Exynos CPU from the GS6 in there... but given BlackBerry's past with hardware, that's probably wishful thinking.
    I dont think it will be that far fetched. Especially if Sammy is covering some of the cost.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-03-15 02:42 PM
    Aim high, guys... the sky is the limit... octacore, 4Ghz, 4GB-Ram, 64 GB or more Rom and a 16MP cam... mSD 128 and dual sim.

So if it is half as good!? It would be quadcore etc. LOL.

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    03-03-15 02:46 PM
    This may say it all, "and a "dual curved display, all touch, with a keyboard," which could take the high-end position currently held by the BlackBerry Passport."
    03-03-15 02:55 PM
    I think we should basically expect it to have passport-level specs give or take a slight bump in areas where it makes sense to do so.
    03-03-15 03:22 PM
    I can confirm two things well at least with that prototype.....16MP OIS (Same as the S6) and Quad HD Screen.
    03-03-15 03:30 PM
    What I'm interested in is if it has a fingerprint reader. So that thingy in the middle right under the screen could fit the fingerprint reader.
    03-03-15 03:41 PM
    I think the screen will be upped, along with camera and processor
    I can confirm two things well at least with that prototype.....16MP OIS (Same as the S6) and Quad HD Screen.
    I would have guessed same camera as Passport, so their novice camera software devs are working towards optimizing both instead of needing to work with another new camera while still perfecting the Passport's.
    howarmat likes this.
    03-03-15 05:52 PM
    I would have guessed same camera as Passport, so their novice camera software devs are working towards optimizing both instead of needing to work with another new camera while still perfecting the Passport's.
    that is too smart to do. They instead will fragment as much as they can
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-03-15 06:09 PM
    You can confirm? O.o I hope it just has a 720p display

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 12:13 AM
    Looks really thin...

Posted via CB10
    Haha, some fellas over in one of the other threads said, "Looks (really) thick", haha,

probably just as an excuse, because they'd prefer a pure all-touch... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-05-15 08:06 PM
    Haha, some fellas over in one of the other threads said, "Looks (really) thick", haha,

probably just as an excuse, because they'd prefer a pure all-touch... :-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    For what we know about the device and the way it looks for now. I love it...

I don't want a 5mm thin device, to risky to slip trough my hands.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 11:16 PM
    1.5 ghz cpu
    2g of ram
    4.7 screen size

It's for the aspiring professional who wants to slide in and out of meetings and get things done.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 08:26 AM
    I was considering to get the new Leap since my Z30 is getting on in age. The Z30 however is a terrific phone. My disappointment is, I found out the Leap does not do NFC which I do require. I use my phones with NFC tags, and mobile card credit payment, and etc.

I am hoping to see the specs for the Slider phone that is supposed to come out. If this one has NFC and at least close to the Z30 specs I would most likely use that one to replace the Z30. If not, then I may simply get another Z30 to replace the older one before the new Z30's may soon no longer be available.

For a phone the Z30 speakers are very good. In fact when listening to music with the speakers they sound a bit better than the Passport speakers. The Passport to me is like a wide and large Z30 with a keyboard. I also have a Passport that I use more as a tablet. I used to carry around a Playbook 4G. Since I have the Passport, hardly use the Playbook now.

At this time, I would recommend either the Z30 or the Passport. I have not tried the Classic, but some people I know who are using the Classic told me the Z30 or the Passport is a better choice for the features. In actuality, these are all terrific phones. It is a matter of choice, and the specs you require.
    04-23-15 05:51 AM
    The 'specs' is entirely depends on what still left at BlackBerry stock warehouse inventory that needs to be depleted...

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 09:59 PM
37 12