Can anyone tell me what will be the price in INDIA? And when it will be available?

xD

Posted via CB10
    It will be H$$$$$$

Posted via CB10
    mrfreeze likes this.
    09-16-15 12:31 AM
    Well it won't be long now and we can make hard decisions,some of us anyway,lol
    09-16-15 01:36 AM
    Well, I don't think it's an Amoled screen, do you see that "LCD" print on the band?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 03:05 AM
    Would love to see bb10 integration of the edge

Posted via CB10
    Wrong Forum.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 03:07 AM
    I think something is wrong with me.
    Ever since the feeling around these forums has been that it won't be BB10, just don't see it as anything other then "just another" Android device.

Even with leaks like this...
    Never thought I'd ever feel such indifference towards a big device soon to be announced by BlackBerry lol.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    Funny, could you name one fu***** android device sporting a keyboard?? I mean really??? People have been waiting for YEARS for a new keyboard device to arrive and you don't see the difference..

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 03:09 AM
    Funny how the screen connector in the middle will slide excited

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 03:14 AM
    It will be H$$$$$$

Posted via CB10
    That's over-priced, it won't sell in india.

Posted via CB10
    dejanh likes this.
    09-16-15 03:41 AM
    The screen should be easy to replace. It is like the Passport screen. It is held in only with tape. No screws!

The issue is where that ribbon connector attaches. Hopefully it snaps into a connector that is located on the same side as the screen. On the Passport, the connector snakes through the phone through a hole and plugs into the motherboard on the opposite side. The motherboard here will probably be in the keyboard section of the phone so that should not be required.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 05:28 AM
    Nope. It's a blackberry. Blackberry will skin android os hopefully for the better and of course it'll have its signature physical keyboard... It's a blackberry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    yes you are right in ref to the keyboard and I do hope so so much that when it is skinned that it does runs as smooth and as fast as I think bb10 does right now fingers crossed
    09-16-15 06:05 AM
    Well it won't be long now and we can make hard decisions,some of us anyway,lol
    yes some very hard decisions ...........
    09-16-15 06:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    lol I actually typed that as answer, but didn't post it.

Posted via CB10
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    09-16-15 06:24 AM
    I said the same thing a few months back.
    People are just full of excuses; no wonder BlackBerry device sales has been languishing. SMH.
    09-16-15 08:00 AM
    Well, I don't think it's an Amoled screen, do you see that "LCD" print on the band?

Posted via CB10
    Has there ever been a single CURVED LCD screen? Cause I've seen none so far... only amoled screens curve

Quit hating, Start appreciating! Android is good and BlackBerry10 is good! 그만 싸웁시다
    09-16-15 08:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Just curious, how many BB device units sell each year in India? It's funny you don't hear Indonesians complaining so much about price. Hate to burst anybody's bubbles.
    09-16-15 08:05 AM
    Does it have the Squircle?
    00stryder and AsylumDEG like this.
    09-16-15 08:07 AM
    ........the saga continues. We're about to be flooded with more of the same(pics). Hopefully, no delays.
    09-16-15 08:14 AM
    ........the saga continues. We're about to be flooded with more of the same(pics). Hopefully, no delays.
    I check the android sub on reddit, then I hop over to blackberry then I come here every few hours just to see if there's any new news on this phone. I needs it.

09-16-15 08:18 AM
    Can I just put that screen on my leap? :P

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-16-15 08:53 AM
    Funny, could you name one fu***** android device sporting a keyboard?? I mean really??? People have been waiting for YEARS for a new keyboard device to arrive and you don't see the difference..

Posted via CB10

Awesome use of multiple question marks for fake outrage and comedic effect lol
    And the "Funny, could you name one fu***** android device sporting a keyboard?? I mean really???" is an instant Classic (pun intended). You're awesome and let the whole world know you're awesome.

There have been Android devices with foldable screens, with E-ink screens and with tons of variations and party tricks.
    Hate to break it to you, but they're all "just another Android device".

I like BlackBerry 10. BB10 OS is actually good. The core functionality is great and I'd always stick to it as long as it's an option.

I can't imagine having to leave my BlackBerry for an Android device.
    But If there were no more BB10 devices and I decided to go Android, it wouldn't be "just" for a BlackBerry Keyboard running Android.

But hey, if the slide-out KB is what keeps you feeling like it's the differentiator you're looking for in Android, then more power to you. Lol

:-D

markus2107 and sirius27 like this.
    09-16-15 09:10 AM
    I see such comments everywhere. You do know you don't have to slide it out? Hell, just pour a bunch of superglue on the keyboard and slide it shut.

Presto, wallo... it's gone. hah. Cr: "JellyRoll"
    Oh No, Pl dont do that. I can't live without double typing from a BlackBerry.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-16-15 09:11 AM
    Nope. It's a blackberry. Blackberry will skin android os hopefully for the better and of course it'll have its signature physical keyboard... It's a blackberry.

And make the usual niche segment. Otherwise how can they complain later that Venice is not selling?
    09-16-15 09:14 AM
    Will you guys stop all the hating and at least give the phone a try before condemning it?
    09-16-15 09:29 AM
    Will you guys stop all the hating and at least give the phone a try before condemning it?
    Android is horrible. BlackBerry is the best. Security! Who needs apps when you have the best browser? BB10 4 lyfe.
    09-16-15 09:30 AM
    Awesome use of multiple question marks for fake outrage and comedic effect lol
    And the "Funny, could you name one fu***** android device sporting a keyboard?? I mean really???" is an instant Classic (pun intended). You're awesome and let the whole world know you're awesome.

There have been Android devices with foldable screens, with E-ink screens and with tons of variations and party tricks.
    Hate to break it to you, but they're all "just another Android device".

I like BlackBerry 10. BB10 OS is actually good. The core functionality is great and I'd always stick to it as long as it's an option.

I can't imagine having to leave my BlackBerry for an Android device.
    But If there were no more BB10 devices and I decided to go Android, it wouldn't be "just" for a BlackBerry Keyboard running Android.

But hey, if the slide-out KB is what keeps you feeling like it's the differentiator you're looking for in Android, then more power to you. Lol

:-D

It's a device made by BlackBerry, therefore it's a BB phone. This argument about BB10 OS is kinda moot. Tell me are the BBOS and BB10 OS architecture same? In fact the Android and BB10 OS are from the same family tree. It's the unique "BlackBerry Experience" that we should hope that BlackBerry maintains when it switches to Android OS.
    09-16-15 09:38 AM
    No they won't. They can't contain their bias, yet would be the first to condemn others if the slider happened to be BB10 and the same "hating" was happening.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 09:41 AM
107 1234 ...