Now that the new device has been out there for a while I gather it needs an update to run as everyone wishes... I have watched several reviews and a lot of them are mixed.. Some of the reviews went as far as to forget that at the end of the day it is a phone... Now having got used to and love the BlackBerry 10 experience currently using the BlackBerry Z30 and I have been using the BlackBerry 10 operating system since its inception and I must say I rather like it.

Since it is obvious that BlackBerry has fallen so far behind its competitors it appears obvious that they need to reinvigorate themselves by launching phone on the android system...... it is hard to imagine that the BlackBerry 10 experience has any longevity most certainly this will be wound up at any time.... Does everyone agree.... This will of course need gate the hard work that the team had put in to develop this system from the ground and I suspect that it wasn't cheap either does everyone agree that android is the best way forward or at some stage they should revert to their own operating system
    01-31-16 07:28 PM
    Does everyone agree
    Lol. Good luck with that. No one around here can agree on anything BlackBerry 10.
    Does everyone agree
    Lol. Good luck with that. No one around here can agree on anything BlackBerry 10.
    01-31-16 07:32 PM
    Yes Priv is worth it. Just like BBOS7, concerning BB10, eventually, we'll just have to let it go....

Posted via CB10
    O4ORVILLE likes this.
    01-31-16 07:36 PM
    I can agree that this statement is correct
    O4ORVILLE likes this.
    02-01-16 01:09 AM