10-07-15 11:26 AM
350 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    (serious) They can't announce ANYTHING before E.R.
    In prior results, if I am not mistaken they have had press releases just prior to the meeting kick off, like super close to when they start. Being that its still in pre-trading hours, not sure how much the exact timing is important.
    09-23-15 02:46 PM
    Nothing reported in the german news on TV!

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.2.2639; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.2.2639 ; Germany.
    I'm German, believe me, our mainstream media is so dumb they only report about consumer electronics when Apple is bringing out their newest mobile phones... Germany is years back when it comes to those things... But you can bet there are news about refugees every day here.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 03:13 PM
    But you can bet there are news about refugees every day here.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that whole thing looks to be nutty and so out of control
    09-23-15 03:25 PM
    A 4 row capacitive slider keyboard is appealing.
    09-23-15 03:28 PM
    Don't, Don't, Don't Believe the Hype
    AsylumDEG likes this.
    09-23-15 03:33 PM
    Dc I know it's after 3pm est let's get that other info you spoke of.

Posted via CB10
    tufcustomer likes this.
    09-23-15 03:39 PM
    Wednesday is also hump day.
    If so then I've never seen a Wednesday for some time now.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 03:47 PM
    BTW avoid scratching that and then your face...

Results are in.

I have a mild case taurus-excretum, doctor said I caught it from reading iOS9 reviews online.
    habs_fan and astrodan13 like this.
    09-23-15 04:00 PM
    "You were the chosen one man, and you betrayed us!!!!"

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and Mecca EL like this.
    09-23-15 04:13 PM
    Since the community is hungry for info, I mssg'd a bell rep over the internet and got a little bit of info, not sure on the credibility or such, but she did say availability somewhere in November. Also, I did not name the phone I was referring to, I just called it a new Blackberry, she was quick to call it the BB Venice, so my guess is the rep's have been told about the phone.

Christine: Hi! As for now, we don't have update yet regarding with new Blackberry phones Bell will offer. No worries as Bell is still expanding device offers and will definitely get that Blackberry Venice. Just check the Bell website often or chat with us for updates.
    Christine: Let me also suggest and follow this up for you to the higher management to have more options for Blackberry phones.
    You: When will I know roughly? about the launch etc?
    Christine: It probably be this November as the phone has just been released midyear.
    Christine: Will there be anything else I can assist you with?
    00stryder and astrodan13 like this.
    09-23-15 04:16 PM
    Since the community is hungry for info, I mssg'd a bell rep over the internet and got a little bit of info, not sure on the credibility or such, but she did say availability somewhere in November. Also, I did not name the phone I was referring to, I just called it a new Blackberry, she was quick to call it the BB Venice, so my guess is the rep's have been told about the phone.

Christine: Hi! As for now, we don't have update yet regarding with new Blackberry phones Bell will offer. No worries as Bell is still expanding device offers and will definitely get that Blackberry Venice. Just check the Bell website often or chat with us for updates.
    Christine: Let me also suggest and follow this up for you to the higher management to have more options for Blackberry phones.
    Christine: It probably be this November as the phone has just been released midyear.
    I would treat this with a grain of salt. Venice isn't even an official name, the chat reps are known to read scripts.
    00stryder likes this.
    09-23-15 04:19 PM
    I would treat this with a grain of salt. Venice isn't even an official name, the chat reps are known to read scripts.
    Yes, take it how you may. For some, it might be good closure so they can put it off their minds for now at least.
    09-23-15 04:20 PM
    "You were the chosen one man, and you betrayed us!!!!"

Posted via CB10
    You talking about crackberry kevin again?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:23 PM
    Let's close this ?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:23 PM
    I'd be very surprised if an announcement was made tomorrow. BlackBerry is in their blackout period. It's more likely that an announcement will be made at the earnings call, Google event or re/code.

For those of you who don't know what a blackout period is.

During a Quiet Period, a publicly listed company cannot make any announcements about anything that could cause a normal investor to change their position on the company's stock. Normally, that means the company does not discuss any of the following:

New deals or wins signed in that current quarter. Announcements about previously sold implementations going live are allowed but must be explicitly described as such.
    Management changes
    Progress against company goals
    MAJOR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
    Major partnership announcements

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_period

Posted via CB10
    Ummmmm they just announced that they have completed their acquisition ofAthoc

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:32 PM
    Just replied to follow this hilarious scam... enjoying....

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and wincyUt like this.
    09-23-15 04:40 PM
    Conspiracy, lol

dararede and JRF_1986 like this.
    09-23-15 04:40 PM
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm all out of tinfoil now.

Posted via CB10
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-23-15 04:45 PM
    Yes September 23rd is here and it's the official first day of Fall season!!! Oh wait, the day isn't over yet.
    09-23-15 04:50 PM

she probabily just googled it
    09-23-15 04:55 PM
    Let's close this ?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Priv waiting room!-d3ib6lcqza8ko.gif
    09-23-15 04:56 PM
    In Germany the day is pretty much over. Personally I always thought it would be announced on September 25th or 29th so I'm OK. ^^

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 05:13 PM
    Chase is better than the catch.. let's hope not, because it's been fun to follow BlackBerry lately and I hope that Venice will be even more fun.

Thanks from bits of information for every leaker.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 05:19 PM
    Ummmmm they just announced that they have completed their acquisition ofAthoc

Posted via CB10
    But that acquisition was already known and well underway prior to the "quiet period". It doesn't fall within the things they are not supposed to talk about, because it's not new information.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-23-15 05:21 PM
    The more I've read of this guy's posts the more this seems like complete nonsense that he has any idea of amy dates. His posts go from asking questions about apps, complaining about lack of apps, general BB fan comments, to all of a sudden having inside information. He started another thread a month or so ago proclaiming the 29th as the announcement date.

Something seems a little off here.
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-23-15 05:41 PM
350 ... 89101112 ...