exactly!! I', stumped at what they're alluding too. It sounds odd though...make this device, then scrap everyone?
    too much non-sense. When will Chen just step and say yay or nay.
    And the countdown to Friday begins lol

Mods, please update the title of the thread to the "25th" ahhahah

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    Superfly_FR, jzajac and gqmovement like this.
    09-23-15 10:33 AM
    Are we sure it wasn't September 23, 2016?
    dejanh, rally5464, jzajac and 2 others like this.
    09-23-15 10:36 AM
    What prediction?!

It's a gd carrier leak, I'm starting to regret I said anything. It's not like I started talking out of my ***.
    Just ignore it, the rest if us are still interested on what you can add to the forums.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-23-15 10:40 AM
    So it's full android and basicly good-bye BB10?.. 200 jobs were cut after slider was completed? wtf does this mean..... why?
    200 hardware and design staff
    And then, you have a lot of rehashed comments (and a lot of - say - approximations).

Two days ago :
    Kai Schulte, Senior Manager Central Europe, Technical Sales - BlackBerry :
    "BlackBerry10 belongs to Blackberry, stays with Blackberry and is not negotiable"
    (in German : BlackBerryBase Portal - Interview mit Kai Schulte, Senior Manager, Technical Solutions)
    09-23-15 10:41 AM
    What prediction?!

It's a gd carrier leak, I'm starting to regret I said anything. It's not like I started talking out of my ***.
    You could've known this would happen if nothing happened today. Rumors always have to be taken with a grain of salt but people just love to burn others for not being right. Thank you for what you shared, I hope you won't be harassed too much, but you can always change your username ;D

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE, ayngling and 00stryder like this.
    09-23-15 10:42 AM
    You could've known this would happen if nothing happened today. Rumors always have to be taken with a grain of salt but people just love to burn others for not being right. Thank you for what you shared, I hope you won't be harassed too much, but you can always change your username ;D

Posted via CB10
    Appreciate that but the username was chosen very wisely as it hides me from the general public. Even my last name and my email on here is phony. You can never be too careful...
    astrodan13 likes this.
    09-23-15 10:49 AM
    Appreciate that but the username was chosen very wisely as it hides me from the general public. Even my last name and my email on here is phony. You can never be too careful...
    What's there to be so nervous about, is BlackBerry that much of a 'dog' that they would come after you? They seem to be getting rid of everyone there anyways, are the only people left, the lawyers?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:51 AM
    BlackBerry Priv waiting room!-wait.jpg
    undone likes this.
    09-23-15 10:51 AM
    Make sure to VPN here as well (with WebRTC set to'off' if using BB10 browser)
    CB logs the ip address you use on every session.

That was something that iKevin posted when he was being bitchy to the Jubei dude on a thread that was closed way back when lol.

Was actually funny how iKevin just put the dude on blast showing the different usernames logged in from his same ip ahahaha

Tinfoil hat optional.

09-23-15 10:52 AM
    Are we sure it wasn't September 23, 2016?
    Now that you've mentioned it...
    09-23-15 10:55 AM
    What prediction?!

People, people lighten up, if you read what he originally posted......and I quote per dc2000 "As I said, if this carrier leak holds to be true, we'll have an announcement this month.
    Funny thing is, the "marketing" date in this carrier reveal is coming very soon. Unless things get pushed back, we should be seeing some official info soon."

dc2000 never said that it was his information just that "the carrier" info said something. BB could have had something in mind and (oh crap on a stick) changed their mind, pushed it back, didn't want to.......who knows.

Everybody wants a scapegoat and its not him, email BB and get all up in their ish!
    LazyEvul, 00stryder and JRF_1986 like this.
    09-23-15 10:55 AM
    Make sure to VPN here as well (with WebRTC set to'off' if using BB10 browser)
    CB logs the ip address you use on every session.

That was something that iKevin posted when he was being bitchy to the Jubei dude on a thread that was closed way back when lol.

Was actually funny how iKevin just put the dude on blast showing the different usernames logged in from his same ip ahahaha

Tinfoil hat optional.

No VPN needed. I don't login from multiple accounts. They can't do much with my IP anyways... and it's not BlackBerry I'm afraid of. It's just wanting to be anonymous,
    09-23-15 10:57 AM
    No VPN needed. I don't login from multiple accounts. They can't do much with my IP anyways... and it's not BlackBerry I'm afraid of. It's just wanting to be anonymous,
    So where is the bonus Info ?
    09-23-15 10:59 AM
    What's there to be so nervous about, is BlackBerry that much of a 'dog' that they would come after you? They seem to be getting rid of everyone there anyways, are the only people left, the lawyers?

Posted via CB10
    This made me laugh. They do have 44,000 (?) patents. I expect that they have a lot of lawyers

So where is the bonus Info ?
    You missed it, 3 pages back.
    09-23-15 11:02 AM
    Next time DONT SAY ANYTHING! You have to know in this day and age what people are like. Want to blame any and everything on one person. I guess we will see what else you have to share at 3pm EST.

Posted via CB10
    muindor likes this.
    09-23-15 11:04 AM
    As an Android user who is wanting to come back to a Blackberry device, I find Blackberry's marketing very strange. They have a product that has stoked interest from Blackberry users as well as Android users. However, there has not been anything official since very early this year on this device. Why would BB not set a date for an "announcement" that would let everyone know the date and allow them to speculate what the announcement is for instead of leaving everyone in the dark and potentially let them purchase another device. I must say, that while I will probably wait for the Venice, BB is missing out on a lot of customers as the new iPhone is being released as well as several flagship killer devices are hitting the market as well. There may be a grand scheme to it all, but I don't see it and I don't see how it taking this route helps a company many believe is currently dead anyway.
    09-23-15 11:09 AM
    Please, oh please launch it with Google on the 29th! That would be good publicity.
    RigoMonster likes this.
    09-23-15 11:12 AM
    it will be 3pm EST soon enough and DC2000 can share , all good
    09-23-15 11:18 AM
    We have three potential dates then lol, 25th, 29th and Oct 7/8. So I'm going to guess 7/8 with availability in Canada. November 15 for availability in US sounds like the last batch of releases. So let's hope Canada and some EMEA areas before then.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 11:19 AM
    Sounds like you're one of the elites...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-23-15 11:21 AM
    And the countdown to Friday begins lol

Mods, please update the title of the thread to the "25th" ahhahah

I'm going to sound like a huge noob, BUT who are these 'mods' we speak highly of?

09-23-15 11:23 AM
    I'm going to sound like a huge noob, BUT who are these 'mods' we speak highly of?

Say a few cuss words on this forum and you'll find out.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho likes this.
    09-23-15 11:23 AM

They are the ppl that years ago used to be more visible in conversations on the threads.

But it seems they -for the most part- just swoop in to Rodney King offenders now.

That reminds me, haven't seen the PKcable (or something like that) guy in ages here.

Last edited by jope28; 09-23-15 at 11:54 AM.
    00stryder and AdamThatsIt like this.
    09-23-15 11:32 AM
    check again between 16:00 - 18:00 CET time or 10am - Midday EDT
    BlackBerry Priv waiting room!-check.png
    09-23-15 11:32 AM
    And then, you have a lot of rehashed comments (and a lot of - say - approximations).

Two days ago :
    Kai Schulte, Senior Manager Central Europe, Technical Sales - BlackBerry :

(in German : BlackBerryBase Portal - Interview mit Kai Schulte, Senior Manager, Technical Solutions)
    "BlackBerry10 belongs to Blackberry, stays with Blackberry and is not negotiable"
    I guess that means that they aren't going to do what HP did with WebOS once they announce that they aren't using it anymore.....?

IMHO this transition is going to end up making a lot of BlackBerry "senior managers" and other sales and technical people that are not in the loop right now.... look like they don't have a clue. And put them in a very difficult position going forward trying to call on customers that suddenly find the mobile OS they are using isn't available any longer. JMHO
    09-23-15 11:34 AM
350 ... 678910 ...