Hey guys I was wondering between picking the priv or the s6 edge my father is going to give me either one of them but I have to pick one what would you pick
    04-27-17 07:53 AM
    If you want a PKB.... the PRIV.

If you want HUB+ and the DTEK app without a subscription... the PIRV.

Otherwise the S6 Edge is the better choice.
    04-27-17 08:08 AM
    I think they're rather similar. Aside from the PKB, Priv has a larger screen and expandable storage. S6 does have Nougat already and it should have slightly better performance, if that matters to you.
    04-27-17 08:44 AM
    If you dont care about the PKB, the S6 would be a better phone.
    04-27-17 09:28 AM
    No one has seemed to mention battery life, if you are a heavy user or play games you will struggle to get a full day out of the S6 Edge. The S6 Edge is a fantastic phone, but the battery is not great.

Source: I have 2 of them.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-27-17 09:50 AM
    No SD on the S6, 128Gb is the most storage you can get. Thats plenty for a lot of people, but if you do a lot of music, vids and pics you may find your self running out.
    Pretty sure the S6 ships with Lollipop, but it's definitely ready to download Nougat. Though you might want to hold off till the bugs are ironed out. Apparently Samsung and Nougat still aren't playing well together.
    04-27-17 10:30 AM
    No SD on the S6, 128Gb is the most storage you can get. Thats plenty for a lot of people, but if you do a lot of music, vids and pics you may find your self running out.
    Pretty sure the S6 ships with Lollipop, but it's definitely ready to download Nougat. Though you might want to hold off till the bugs are ironed out. Apparently Samsung and Nougat still aren't playing well together.
    Price difference of the 32 vs 128 GB models and Priv vs. S6 in general is also something to consider.
    Wezard likes this.
    04-27-17 10:41 AM
    I had an S6. Pretty phone. But battery was awful. Barely usable. It also had a fingerprint scanner which was nice. It was also gorgeous. But I didn't care for TouchWiz and of course no PKB. Much happier with my PRIV and I very much liked my Galaxy S7.
    05-06-17 11:11 AM