11-12-15 04:25 AM
57 123
tools
    Biased review in my opinion. The Priv should have been compared to the 6s+ first off. I now own a 6s and 6s+ and used to own and use daily many BB10 devices until BlackBerry sold us out. I played around with the Priv at an AT&T store. The build quality of the iPhones are light years ahead of the Priv. Also, the android version of the Priv should have been Marshmallow not Lollipop. The Priv is a privacy leaking device right out of the box and as an android device, it is worse than Apple hands down.
    I have played around with many android devices for many years now and would never use one as a daily driver. I never thought I would use or even like an Apple device but I am now quite happy with my iPhones and again feel this video is biased to android.
    The Priv crashes, over heats, has poor reception a cramped keyboard, poor build quality and is very unstable overall. BlackBerry needed to work on the Priv for a longer time before release. I am actually embarrassed that BlackBerry feels this phone is private. Not by a long shot. DTEK does nothing but sit there and tell you after the fact that your privacy is being compromised but does nothing about it. What a joke people and you all need to wake up to that fact. BlackBerry has sold your privacy down the drain to Google and whatever other apps that suck up your privacy.
    You know nothing technical do you or about security and how it works? . How secure is that finger print scanner? Do a quick search on Internet and you will multiple recent articles how vulnerable it is.

Funny I dumped my iPhone 6 because the brutal virtual keyboard and it is the worst in the industry , zero integration between email, calendar and contacts. File mgt is a joke. No working hub. No chance to expand memory, because of that you have to pay iCloud once run out of device and iCloud memory. (Again iCloud = not secure). I personally don't want to go find files , videos in 10 different places.
    Your complaints are petty about Priv. Its like you took one amateur opinion and cut an pasted it.
    I have had none of those problems you mentioned and think the hardware is great compared to iPhone 6.
    IPhone 6s is a toy. Priv is a business phone and a toy.
    Just comparing specs side by side makes Priv an easy winner.
    No phone does what Priv can do overall so I am not sure it should even be compared to iPhone6. . Completely different target markets as well.
    Just the fact they are now being compared should say something about future of Priv.

posted from my Priv!
    11-11-15 04:26 PM
    Enough with the finger pointing, each to their own. Just remember:

BlackBerry Priv VS iPhone 6S the winner is?.....-img_0539_zps12wtshaw.jpg
    John Doe99, diegonei, lift and 2 others like this.
    11-11-15 04:31 PM
    Biased review in my opinion. The Priv should have been compared to the 6s+ first off. I now own a 6s and 6s+ and used to own and use daily many BB10 devices until BlackBerry sold us out. I played around with the Priv at an AT&T store. The build quality of the iPhones are light years ahead of the Priv. Also, the android version of the Priv should have been Marshmallow not Lollipop. The Priv is a privacy leaking device right out of the box and as an android device, it is worse than Apple hands down.
    I have played around with many android devices for many years now and would never use one as a daily driver. I never thought I would use or even like an Apple device but I am now quite happy with my iPhones and again feel this video is biased to android.
    The Priv crashes, over heats, has poor reception a cramped keyboard, poor build quality and is very unstable overall. BlackBerry needed to work on the Priv for a longer time before release. I am actually embarrassed that BlackBerry feels this phone is private. Not by a long shot. DTEK does nothing but sit there and tell you after the fact that your privacy is being compromised but does nothing about it. What a joke people and you all need to wake up to that fact. BlackBerry has sold your privacy down the drain to Google and whatever other apps that suck up your privacy.
    Sorry, don't buy this diatribe for a minute. I've had the Priv for a couple of days and it's better than my S6 Edge.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 07:56 PM
    Sorry, don't buy this diatribe for a minute. I've had the Priv for a couple of days and it's better than my S6 Edge.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    So. The review compared it to the iPhone 6s. Your point is??
    11-11-15 07:58 PM
    So. The review compared it to the iPhone 6s. Your point is??
    I think he saying the Edge is better than the iPhone 6 and Priv is better than both.

posted from my Priv!
    11-11-15 08:14 PM
    I've had the Priv for the four days now, it's GREAT! Must admit, some very frustrating moments. After a lot of time, learning and customizations, it is awesome. I'm coming from many years using both Android and BlackBerry.
    11-11-15 08:18 PM
    Thread closed for cleanup.

You've been softly warned by Zocster.
    Seems it did not suffice.
    Further OT derailments and personal stuff will lead to warning and infractions.

[WARN]Personal Attacks or Insults to Members
    Constructive discussions, debates, and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic, you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.[/WARN]

edit : Thread re-opened.
    Play nice or get hit.

re-edit a few hours later : seems that some have problems with my English.
    This thread is now going nowhere close to valuable.
    Thus, cleaned again & closed.
    Sanctions may happen later.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 11-12-15 at 05:01 PM.
    TotalTechvids likes this.
    11-12-15 04:25 AM
57 123