11-12-15 04:25 AM
57 123
tools
    When the Priv is open yes it's comparable to the 6s Plus, But most of the time it will be closed.
    Disagree. Take a picture of the Priv closed with the 6s+ wise guy. The 6s is only 4.7", how can that be compared to the Priv? I have stopped watching your reviews. They are biased and a joke. Keep plugging for the Priv like you have been doing so far. How much is BlackBerry paying you?
    11-11-15 11:51 AM
    Biased review in my opinion. The Priv should have been compared to the 6s+ first off. I now own a 6s and 6s+ and used to own and use daily many BB10 devices until BlackBerry sold us out. I played around with the Priv at an AT&T store. The build quality of the iPhones are light years ahead of the Priv. Also, the android version of the Priv should have been Marshmallow not Lollipop. The Priv is a privacy leaking device right out of the box and as an android device, it is worse than Apple hands down.
    I have played around with many android devices for many years now and would never use one as a daily driver. I never thought I would use or even like an Apple device but I am now quite happy with my iPhones and again feel this video is biased to android.
    The Priv crashes, over heats, has poor reception a cramped keyboard, poor build quality and is very unstable overall. BlackBerry needed to work on the Priv for a longer time before release. I am actually embarrassed that BlackBerry feels this phone is private. Not by a long shot. DTEK does nothing but sit there and tell you after the fact that your privacy is being compromised but does nothing about it. What a joke people and you all need to wake up to that fact. BlackBerry has sold your privacy down the drain to Google and whatever other apps that suck up your privacy.
    Just curious...

Mind elaborating on how "the iphone 6s+ is light years ahead of the priv" specifically? It's just a bold claim to make

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:52 AM
    It is an irony to call it "Priv." Back to topic..I am not sure if everyone is covering this, when I compared my Priv with my iPhone6 Plus on display, I do see a noticeable color bending on the PRIV, just put a gradient image as your wallpaper and you will see what I mean. People complaining about heat/why not marshmallow are nagging about irrelevant issues, those will be fixed through updates. I am not sure the quality of the display can be fixed though as its a hardware issue. Anyone else notice the bending?
    lift likes this.
    11-11-15 11:54 AM
    Just curious...

Mind elaborating on how "the iphone 6s+ is light years ahead of the priv" specifically? It's just a bold claim to make

Posted via CB10
    In build quality. Like I said, I own a 6s and 6s+ and the feel and build quality are far better than the Priv. The Priv feels cheap and feels like it would break if not handled lightly. Look, I have owned a ton of BB10 devices and I really used to love BlackBerry but they dropped the ball on this phone in many many areas.
    techvisor likes this.
    11-11-15 11:56 AM
    Total nonsense. Read all the reviews at att. The priv blows away iphone 6s. I think the build quality sucks on the iphone. It looks like a toy for a 5 yearold

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:47 PM
    ...as an android device, it is worse than Apple hands down.
    I have played around with many android devices for many years now and would never use one as a daily driver.
    Perhaps just a hint of bias here too?

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    RyanGermann and dusdal like this.
    11-11-15 01:01 PM
    Disagree. Take a picture of the Priv closed with the 6s+ wise guy. The 6s is only 4.7", how can that be compared to the Priv? I have stopped watching your reviews. They are biased and a joke. Keep plugging for the Priv like you have been doing so far. How much is BlackBerry paying you?
    The priv when closed is closer to the 6s than the 6s plus.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Priv VS iPhone 6S the winner is?.....-iphone-6s-vs-priv.png  
    11-11-15 01:17 PM
    I dunno man, I'm skeptical about your conclusions that the camera's are a tie.

The iPhone has a better aperture and I've watched detailed comparisons with the iphone, G4, S6, and Z5 which are some of the best cameras out there.

I do find it incredible that they have a physical keyboard along with a 5.4 inch screen in such a small form factor.

It's like the G3 was - big screen small foot-print.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 01:42 PM
    The winner is the Blackberry Q10.
    All partial jokes aside, I love the quality and frame rates in this video.
    11-11-15 02:04 PM
    I do find it incredible that they have a physical keyboard along with a 5.4 inch screen in such a small form factor.

Posted via CB10
    The beauty and benefits of a "negative"-sized bezel.

11-11-15 02:14 PM
    Perhaps just a hint of bias here too?

No doubt. But biased in the right direction. And that's coming from someone that said I would never use an Apple product. I've used every platform and BB10 is the best. Followed by iOS, Windows phone and last but not least android.
    techvisor likes this.
    11-11-15 02:41 PM
    Did anyone else notice he said blackberry passport?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 02:44 PM
    Subscribed because of the videos you judge the phone by its merits and don't bash it for being BB. Keep up the good work

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 02:51 PM
    I agreed, he curb appeal on the Priv is not just unless, but it is very functional and practical.

Honestly, I hate giving up screen real estate on phones because of the keyboard. I ones a Torch and loved it because of the former factor.

I use iOS, Android and BlackBerry software daily and have to say I actually enjoy using BlackBerry software whereas, I use iOS for some specific Apps that are not available in BlackBerry World or in Google Play. Same thing for Android, I do enjoy using it more than iOS, but there are some Apps on it that are not available in iOS (AppStore).

Bottom line as it has been for a long time now; the Apps rule the market.

All App being equal, there's no way I would consider leaving BB10 (I've been considering going Android for my primary device and used an S6 Edge for 2 weeks, but was not impressed-didnt see the benefit of using it over Galaxy S4). As it stands, I'm going to replace my BB10 with a Priv, but mostly because of form factor. If it were another slab and everything else was the same, I'd stay the current course.

Those are my thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 02:53 PM
    By the way, the 6s and 6s+ have a Sapphire crystal lens cover. This guy again, doesn't know what he is talking about. Check the specs right here: iPhone 6s - Technical Specifications - Apple
    techvisor likes this.
    11-11-15 02:57 PM
    Aren't you guilty of the same thing?

I don't go around making video reviews and call myself "Total Techvids". He obviously thinks he knows what he is talking about.
    techvisor likes this.
    11-11-15 02:59 PM
    Hey, he puts his videos out there. He better expect criticism too, not just blind biased praise.
    techvisor likes this.
    11-11-15 03:01 PM
    OP, I like how you through the iPhone away at the end of the video. Nice touch

Posted via CB10
    nick13b and TotalTechvids like this.
    11-11-15 03:05 PM
    I don't go around making video reviews and call myself "Total Techvids". He obviously thinks he knows what he is talking about.
    Nor do the other people you complain about when they crap on other reviews they don't like.

"What really amazes me is that any other reviews out there that are negative to the Priv are spat upon and rejected as biased, but this guy produces a review like this and WOW, this guy is great and if you say otherwise your a jerk."

11-11-15 03:05 PM
    Are you best friends with this reviewer or something? Do you have some kind of problem with me just because I have a negative opinion of the Priv? I think you should just back off. I have a right to criticize and don't need you following my every post with your biased crap.
    I don't have any bias at all. I accept any review as a person's personal opinion. I choose to take it or leave it, and ultimately make up my own mind.

I just commented that you are doing the very thing you are complaining that others are doing, and that you are no less biased than anything anyone, including the reviewer, has said.

dusdal likes this.
    11-11-15 03:18 PM
    I don't have any bias at all. I accept any review as a person's personal opinion. I choose to take it or leave it, and ultimately make up my own mind.

I just commented that you are doing the very thing you are complaining that others are doing, and that you are no less biased than anything anyone, including the reviewer, has said.

I'm going to say it one last time. I have a right to bias and opinion just like everyone else, even the reviewer (if you really want to call him that). My issue is that he PUT OUT a video and that video was biased. Now if you are going to do that, you will be criticized. That's what I was doing.
    So now what right or reason do you have to follow me around here and give me crap? Why do you seem to have such a problem letting me have my opinions and just move on? Do you some how have to try to prove something. I don't get it. Just back off!
    11-11-15 03:27 PM
    Google and whatever other apps that suck up your privacy.
    And Apple hasn't? ROFL
    11-11-15 03:33 PM
    I have a right to bias and opinion just like everyone else, even the reviewer (if you really want to call him that).
    Absolutely you do. These forums are better, however, when we treat each other with respect.

You can have any opinion you wish.

11-11-15 03:35 PM
    Absolutely you do. These forums are better, however, when we treat each other with respect.

Practice what you preach. As I see it you are harassing me for having an opinion about someone else's review. Just drop it will you.
    11-11-15 03:39 PM
    Good stuff. I enjoyed the video!

Graduated to zedthirty with priv in my sights
    TotalTechvids likes this.
    11-11-15 04:23 PM
57 123