Hello Community,
    I noticed a while ago that my Volume Up Button is very hard to press. When I press a bit more upper then I can change the Volume but if I don't press the upper Part from the Button it won't do anything. Someone also expected this? I was thinking to bring it maybe to BlackBerry Service Center. But the question is if that will be expensive? Or maybe it will take to long? They can make it on the Spot right? No I don't have Warranty anymore. Or I will just leave it like that? Any suggestions?

 B L A C K B E R R Y [ P R I V ]  | CB APP | A N D R O I D
    07-07-16 11:25 AM
    If purchased new, it should have a one year warranty. They may even honor it, if purchased used. If there's a simple fix, they might be able to do it quickly but that is hard to tell. No case in the way?
    07-07-16 12:50 PM
    The phone is necked, I got the Phone from my Dad, and he dont have the Receipt anymore. I hope they can fix it fast.

07-07-16 01:39 PM
    I sent back two privs because of this very same issue. Sometimes the buttons wouldn't work at all sometimes they would stick

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-08-16 01:44 AM
    I sent back two privs because of this very same issue. Sometimes the buttons wouldn't work at all sometimes they would stick

I went to the BlackBerry Service Center.and they told me they can't repair it, because I bought it in an other country.

I that doesn't matter where the Device come from right? BlackBerry is BlackBerry even in an other Country. I told them Im even willing to pay for the Repair, and they told me they can only repair Units which are bought in this Country.

So where the Hell will I repair my BlackBerry then.

07-08-16 12:53 PM
    I went to the BlackBerry Service Center.and they told me they can't repair it, because I bought it in an other country.

I that doesn't matter where the Device come from right? BlackBerry is BlackBerry even in an other Country. I told them Im even willing to pay for the Repair, and they told me they can only repair Units which are bought in this Country.

So where the Hell will I repair my BlackBerry then.

I have to say that I really DETEST companies that claim to be international but heaven forbid you on a lark purchase out-of-country or are gifted with one of their devices purchased in another country, they are suddenly limited to being UN-international. Absurd.

Good luck.
    07-08-16 03:56 PM
    Im in Canada and got that AT&T deal and smashed my screen days later (let's not talk about that) but i called in and it got approved to send it and pay for the repair of a new screen.
    $350 bucks. which is what locals are charging
    07-08-16 09:57 PM
    Problem solved, I changed my phone with my wife.

07-09-16 08:14 AM