BlackBerry priv virtual keyboard-1445678273914_005054.jpeg
    10-24-15 04:32 AM
    And the Hub
    BlackBerry priv virtual keyboard-hub.jpg

It's really cool, do you see the Twitter icon, this means Facebook, Instagram,etc might intergrate their apps to Hub
    00stryder likes this.
    10-24-15 04:35 AM
    Looks like a cheap inferior copy to me.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 04:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not ones making you give up vb10. If you like it buy a passport.
    MO3iusONE and 00stryder like this.
    10-24-15 04:39 AM
    I'm just glad the vkb is on point.

Posted via CB10
    Nick Spagnolo and 00stryder like this.
    10-24-15 04:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    How can you decide it looks inferior from an image that shows pretty much the same icons and layout of bb10 but in Android style? Do you have a BlackBerry10 and Priv handset side by side for comparison? To me they both look very similar. Aesthetically different yes, but then Android and Bb10 design guideline and UI styling are different, obviously.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    10-24-15 04:42 AM
    Not ones making you give up vb10. If you like it buy a passport.
    I have my Passport thanks and have no intention of going full Android.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 04:44 AM
    How can you decide it looks inferior from an image that shows pretty much the same icons and layout of bb10 but in Android style? Do you have a BlackBerry10 and Priv handset side by side for comparison? To me they both look very similar. Aesthetically different yes, but then Android and Bb10 design guideline and UI styling are different, obviously.

Posted via CB10
    Simply because Android looks cheap to begin with. Anyone that buys this expecting the same performance as the BB10 hub is deluded.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 04:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    You know how many of these messages I read on here? These hardcore, disgruntled blackberry users bashing anything android related? I usually just try to ignore it

Anyway with that being said, and I'm not saying this because I use android or maybe I'm just use to Android but I kind of like the android version a bit better. It's more colorful and because the icons are colored, it's a lot easier to recognize what message is from which app.

Although I could of swore when I had the Passport the icons were colored too. I guess not.

The bb10 version reminds me of that old school Mac os

BlackBerry priv virtual keyboard-uploadfromtaptalk1445682892614.jpg

And I don't mean that in a good way.
    jas1978 likes this.
    10-24-15 05:35 AM
    I'm just glad the vkb is on point.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah especially after hearing people say that the android version wouldn't have the swipe up feature when it came to word predictions.
    10-24-15 05:37 AM
    Simply because Android looks cheap to begin with. Anyone that buys this expecting the same performance as the BB10 hub is deluded.

Posted via CB10
    That's why Android owns 80 percent of the world market. And those people are all deluded according to your statement and blackberry was right all along.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:37 AM
    And the Hub
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hub.jpg 
Views:	1569 
Size:	221.5 KB 
ID:	377252

It's really cool, do you see the Twitter icon, this means Facebook, Instagram,etc might intergrate their apps to Hub
    I like to new look, looks a lot more colourful to mee.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:38 AM
    BlackBerry priv virtual keyboard-img_20151024_113812.png

The colour goes once the message has been read.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    10-24-15 05:39 AM

Name:	IMG_20151024_113812.png 
Views:	1659 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	377255

The colour goes once the message has been read.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
    10-24-15 05:40 AM
    You know how many of these messages I read on here? These hardcore, disgruntled blackberry users bashing anything android related? I usually just try to ignore it

Anyway with that being said, and I'm not saying this because I use android or maybe I'm just use to Android but I kind of like the android version a bit better. It's more colorful and because the icons are colored, it's a lot easier to recognize what message is from which app.

Although I could of swore when I had the Passport the icons were colored too. I guess not.

The bb10 version reminds me of that old school Mac os

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1445682892614.jpg 
Views:	1454 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	377254

And I don't mean that in a good way.
    The passport has colours, but only yellow and gray on mine.

And agre with your statement of disgruntled blackberry users. There is nothing wrong with Android nor BB10. It's just what you need out of it. And if it fits you that's great.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 05:40 AM
    The passport has colours, but only yellow and gray on mine.

And agre with your statement of disgruntled blackberry users. There is nothing wrong with Android nor BB10. It's just what you need out of it. And if it fits you that's great.

Posted via CB10
    We'll Dgreen posted a picture of the Passport with the hub and it seems pretty colorful. After seeing that photo, there really isn't much of a difference between the android version and bb10, hey blackberry users will feel right at home then when using the hub on Android hopefully.
    10-24-15 05:54 AM
    [WARN]knock off the android vs BlackBerry 10 bashing[WARN]
    Nick Spagnolo and 00stryder like this.
    10-24-15 06:06 AM
    Does anyone know if the Priv's virtual keyboard will support multilingual word suggestions? By this I mean word suggestions in up to 3 languages at once, without toggling from one language to the other? My Z10 does this and it is one of the key differentiators from other virtual keyboards in my view.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 08:27 AM
    Does anyone know if the Priv's virtual keyboard will support multilingual word suggestions? By this I mean word suggestions in up to 3 languages at once, without toggling from one language to the other? My Z10 does this and it is one of the key differentiators from other virtual keyboards in my view.

Posted via CB10
    Good question, I really hope it does too.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 08:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    It should given the fact that the suggestion engine, or what ever it's called, is based on a famous word recognition engine, I forgot thier name it could be SwiftKey. So it should support other languages. I HOPE
    10-24-15 09:56 AM
    It should given the fact that the suggestion engine, or what ever it's called, is based on a famous word recognition engine, I forgot thier name it could be SwiftKey. So it should support other languages. I HOPE
    Well, then, here's to hoping I have the option of using SwiftKey instead of the BB soft keyboard.

And I should, given how Android works in this regard. If BB has locked us out of using alternate soft keyboards, then they would be no better than Apple.
    10-24-15 10:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well actually if you look at the picture you don't see the attachments (come in handy if you send a lot and want to quickly look at them) and the search icon. Not saying I agree with the guy but those are important features.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 10:10 AM
    Well, then, here's to hoping I have the option of using SwiftKey instead of the BB soft keyboard.

And I should, given how Android works in this regard. If BB has locked us out of using alternate soft keyboards, then they would be no better than Apple.
    Yes you can use any other keyboards
    10-24-15 10:13 AM
    Why would the compose button be in the middle of the HUB screen? In Material design, it is supposed to be in the lower right.
    10-24-15 10:14 AM
    And the Hub

Might. :/

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2789
    10-24-15 10:18 AM
30 12