Looks like BlackBerry is slowly advertising the Priv more, this time on the DNC Debate.
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-1450574271072.jpg   Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-1450574292982.jpg  
    FF22, cbvinh, Camelhmpz and 4 others like this.
    12-19-15 07:18 PM
    I saw it too. Pretty damn cool.

Posted with a AT&T Passport.
    12-19-15 07:21 PM
    baby steps.... they need to get more aggressive with their advertising, and they need to do it FAST.
    12-19-15 07:47 PM
    Yup, came up to the computer to either report on seeing that commercial spot or seeing if it were already posted. Nice placement.
    12-19-15 07:55 PM
    Looks like BlackBerry is slowly advertising the Priv more, this time on the DNC Debate.
    That's SO 25 minutes ago? Step up yer game dude! Lol!!

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    stugatsa likes this.
    12-19-15 08:00 PM
    Let's hope more of this to come!

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    12-19-15 08:10 PM
    Everyone knows who the nominee will be on the Dem side. R's are drawing a larger audience so advertising might cost a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 09:18 PM
    Good to see. Actually advertising on TV in the US

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 09:41 PM
    Advertising budget on this phone is tiny. I have seen a couple of on-line ads for it. That's about it.

I think mass advertising and Superbowl ads are not the way to go but I'd love to see a little more than I've seen so far.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    12-19-15 09:47 PM
    Send one to Trump with a note "so you don't need your own email server."

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 09:51 PM
    Everyone knows who the nominee will be on the Dem side. R's are drawing a larger audience so advertising might cost a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    So they debate on a SATURDAY NIGHT! How obvious that the leader in that race is determined?

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    garpt likes this.
    12-19-15 09:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Still a big audience. If this one works, there are still several Republican debates remaining. ABC being one of them again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for BlackBerry Android
    12-20-15 12:08 AM
    Advertising budget on this phone is tiny. I have seen a couple of on-line ads for it. That's about it.

I think mass advertising and Superbowl ads are not the way to go but I'd love to see a little more than I've seen so far.
    Sure, billboards & busses:

Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-img_20151220_133743.jpg

Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-img_20151220_133708.jpg

Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-img_20151220_133715.jpg

Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-img_20151220_133722.jpg

Galas:

Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-img_20151220_135015.jpg

Blackberry Priv Sponsoring the Democratic National Debate on ABC-img_20151220_135334.jpg

Television:

And carriers:

https://www.att.com/cellphones/blackberry/priv.html#sku=sku7760482

PRIV by BlackBerry | Mobility | TELUS.com

PRIV by BlackBerry | Bell Mobility | Bell Canada

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=PRIVBLK
    12-20-15 03:14 PM
    Nice to see that they are stepping up the ad campaign!
    12-20-15 05:56 PM
    The Republican debates would have delivered substantially more eyeballs considering the built-in audience watching only to hear what Donald Trump had to say. The Democratic debates have been a yawn fest.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    paulbbp and garpt like this.
    12-20-15 06:35 PM
    Send one to Trump with a note "so you don't need your own email server."

Posted via CB10
    You still need an email server with the BlackBerry Priv.

12-20-15 06:37 PM
    The Republican debates would have delivered substantially more eyeballs considering the built-in audience watching only to hear what Donald Trump had to say. The Democratic debates have been a yawn fest.

Looking at the lengthy list of people, organizations and businesses that have severed ties with Trump, keeping your distance from him is probably a good idea.
    BigAl_BB9900 and HighFlight88 like this.
    12-20-15 07:32 PM
    Looking at the lengthy list of people, organizations and businesses that have severed ties with Trump, keeping your distance from him is probably a good idea.
    I'm a right wing extremist (as defined by the media) and even I try to distance myself from Trump.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-20-15 07:51 PM
    Can somebody please offer some insight in regards to the theme of the Priv campaign? Why am I looking at black and white photos of a random female? What exactly is being portrayed and what point are they trying to convey?!?!

Really disappointed (big surprise) in the advertising of this phone. Thumbs down.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 08:32 PM
    Can somebody please offer some insight in regards to the theme of the Priv campaign? Why am I looking at black and white photos of a random female? What exactly is being portrayed and what point are they trying to convey?!?!

Really disappointed (big surprise) in the advertising of this phone. Thumbs down.

Posted via CB10
    It's seems like BlackBerry has very small budget for BlackBerry PRIV because they thought it is going to fail and that is why they didn't even make an official launch for the product were they call the press and show them the new Phone.

And they hired some French guy or something to make fashionable appearance for the PRIV which doesn't make any sense to anyone! Look at the picture with the lady carrying a phone it looks like a shampoo ad not a blackberry phone advertisement. I have zero marketing experience but I can guarantee I would make better job from what they are doing right now period!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    12-20-15 11:23 PM

Based on the ratings the Republicans won almost 3 to 1..... only about 7 Million viewers tuned in for a portion of the DND.

Bad timing - Saturday before Christmas, Nomination is pretty much tied up, and it was the same weekend that Star Wars was released.....
    12-21-15 07:55 AM
    Based on the ratings the Republicans won almost 3 to 1..... only about 7 Million viewers tuned in for a portion of the DND.

Bad timing - Saturday before Christmas, Nomination is pretty much tied up, and it was the same weekend that Star Wars was released.....
    Blackberry couldn't afford the Republican debates, at three times the audience. The DNC has purposely buried the Democratic debates as they have already decided long ago that Clinton is going to be the nominee and want to purposely keep the audience as low as possible, so as not to possibly "rock the boat".
    12-21-15 08:49 AM
    More importantly : set up working samples in carrier stores and booths. Not just dummies hiding in the drawer. People need to see it first before they buy.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 08:58 AM
    More importantly : set up working samples in carrier stores and booths. Not just dummies hiding in the drawer. People need to see it first before they buy.

Posted via CB10
    It's a shame that some don't have working units. The AT&T store I was in had a working Priv on display. They also had BlackBerry accessories staged right underneath. The sales staff was also knowledgeable and positive about the Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    12-21-15 10:45 AM
    It's pretty cool that BB did this, even if the exposure isn't as much as it should be (due to the timing).
    12-21-15 12:32 PM
56 123