You didn't lose it. BlackBerry just decided to not license it anymore lol. It was never their feature to begin with plus, you can get it back.
    Bla 1ze, can't open my email attachments on the Priv; any suggestions or help will be very much appreciated. I know you are the guru. Again thanks.
    01-18-16 08:55 AM
    Even after the cleanup, this thread feels like a minefield.
    01-18-16 02:26 PM
    If you are going to help don't talk down to me like(you new it was an android device when you got it and you need to go back to Blackberry 10) I see a lot of this on this Forum,to make this phone the best we need to talk about what can be better and not talk about work arounds this is why bb10 is a great phone just no apps,every solution I was told was more steps then necessary and this is why it's a lot complaints

Posted via blackberry priv
    A Bb10 user saying ...."don't talk about work arounds"
    01-31-16 10:20 AM
    Meh, wife has been using Android devices for years. One of the reasons I enjoy holding out with [non-Android] BB devices is my ability to say to her, "I don't know how to use that thing. My BB doesn't have those issues. Sorry."
    01-31-16 10:40 AM
    I can't customize the colour of pulse lights depending on who or which notification is incoming. Or even tell which colour is for which notification as there is no

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android[/QUOTE]

Not true,
    My each email, what's app, FB and sms has different LED color, LED has more color options then BB10

Via BlackBerry Priv
    01-31-16 01:40 PM
    -When receiving a call it's one of two screens ; the full screen or a bar at the top,
    you can accidentally close out the phone screen,then you have to go through a lot to get it back just to end the call ,It should be like bb10 and stay at the top of the screen.
    -With the alarm screen you have to slide a bar just to snooze and the screen stays on (you should be able to touch the screen anywhere to snooze like bb10) and if you make a mistake and close out the screen as the alarm is going off you have to go through so much to get back to it just to turn it off.
    -Why we don't have the pause option in speed dial for extentions.
    Why we don't have long press in speed dial for other number options (when you designate a number in speed dial you lose the long press option)
    -Why does the screen stay on sometimes?
    -Why is the volume button (it should be called the notification button)for the notification? if I want to turn down a video before it shows I have to push the volume button and then the bar at the top of the screen.
    -Where is the reader mode.
    -Double tap to wake is not consistent.

Posted via blackberry priv
    It's took me months to utilize all grate BlackBerry 10 features and still don't use or don't know some. It's applied to all available platforms all of them have good built features. Next time try to find android features that you can't find on bb10 or not par with android. I am sure you will find more than what you find in above post.

Via BlackBerry Priv
    01-31-16 01:56 PM
    I can't customize the colour of pulse lights depending on who or which notification is incoming. Or even tell which colour is for which notification as there is no

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Not true,
    My each email, what's app, FB and sms has different LED color, LED has more color options then BB10

Via BlackBerry Priv[/QUOTE]

Well, I recommend the app "Light Manager" for LED control. It's free and gives you the ability to enable LED notifications and colors for any app.
    01-31-16 02:10 PM
32 12