Did you updated your profile? Maybe if you set your current device as a Priv, then they send you the survey link.
    10-21-17 01:46 PM
    Beta zone user since BBOS/BB10 days and never got the Priv survey.
    10-21-17 04:40 PM
    probably not accurate , I purchased my Priv one year ago from Verizion. I signed up for BETA program not to long after that. Not sure if BETA
    programs that you registered for affect the survey? Who knows..... hoping for good news (update ? OS update ? ) waiting ,waiting,waiting ... ha
    10-21-17 05:39 PM
    I have an unlocked Priv I bought from dailysteals.com. It's been running so well, I'm now reticent to purchase a KEYone Black Edition. It's hard for me to justify purchasing a $650 device when the one I have works perfectly well. All the problems that are commonly referred to with the Priv I've never experienced. I was really hot to buy that KEYone Black, but why should I?
    10-21-17 06:45 PM
    ^^^ I'm in the same boat. I've had my AT&T carrier locked Priv since launch and it has performed well for almost 2 years. As much as I would like a new device I can't justify getting a KEYone right now. I just don't see the upside.

If TCL/BBM releases an upgraded KEYone I would probably consider getting one but definitely not the current version.

My Priv is functioning just fine and if an update is in the works for the Priv that would solidify my position in staying with the Priv.

Like you I have not experienced the issues some complain about...

Bob
    10-21-17 08:03 PM
    Submitted survey. My performance has been atrocious. I wiped my device, and it still will at times freeze up where the system is unresponsive. Even after rebooting today I had immediate issues. Very frustrating. I've been close to destroying it multiple times.
    10-22-17 12:45 AM
    ^^^ I'm in the same boat. I've had my AT&T carrier locked Priv since launch and it has performed well for almost 2 years. As much as I would like a new device I can't justify getting a KEYone right now. I just don't see the upside.

If TCL/BBM releases an upgraded KEYone I would probably consider getting one but definitely not the current version.

My Priv is functioning just fine and if an update is in the works for the Priv that would solidify my position in staying with the Priv.

Like you I have not experienced the issues some complain about...

Bob
    Same here. No issues with my PRIV. Today was comparing screen against my brothers LGV6 and we both agreed the screen on PRIV is just real good. Makes sense since it was manufactured by Samsung that does make good screens.
    Really like PRIV and glad participated in the survey!
    Gigolo69 likes this.
    10-22-17 02:37 PM
    Did you updated your profile? Maybe if you set your current device as a Priv, then they send you the survey link.
    My profile only ever had the Priv, and never got the link via email. It did appear on Beta Zone though, but I never really go on it anymore, it's just filled with spam.
    10-22-17 03:37 PM
    Can I ask you guys a mini survey? As someone very curious about the Priv (but, at the same time, very apprehensive because of all of the complaints on here that are obviously not isolated issues), I am eager to see if there is any difference in the different models with regards to performance?

Those of you with a positive overall experience with your Priv (no overheating, lag, battery drain, stuttering performance), could you share which Priv model that you have?
    10-22-17 06:41 PM
    Hello myself with new PRIV from June 2016 and with updates has only gotten better.
    No issues great device and still today one the best Quad HD display with awesome PPI of 540.
    Model STV100-4

Posted via Z10, PASSPORT SE and or PRIV
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-22-17 06:50 PM
    I've had my Priv since launch November 2015. Carrier locked AT&T Priv STV100-1... I have not experienced the issues some report.

Bob
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-22-17 07:21 PM
    My Priv was manufactured in March 2017, so far I have not experienced any of the issues you find in most of the youtube videos.

No overheating at all (in fact, it run cooler than my Passport SE). No annoying lags. No throttling. And the battery life is normal. In normal days, using mainly emails, phone calls, whatsapp, and some Maps I can run trough the full day no problem. I'm getting around 5 hs of screen on time.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-22-17 11:37 PM
    Had it since July 2016. Still my favorite phone ive had since 99. Not perfect but could have been
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-23-17 12:39 AM
    My Priv was manufactured in March 2017, so far I have not experienced any of the issues you find in most of the youtube videos.

No overheating at all (in fact, it run cooler than my Passport SE). No annoying lags. No throttling. And the battery life is normal. In normal days, using mainly emails, phone calls, whatsapp, and some Maps I can run trough the full day no problem. I'm getting around 5 hs of screen on time.
    I somewhat doubt it was "manufactured" , more like "packaged". I'm assuming you're getting that date from the box.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    10-23-17 09:21 AM
    Any more feedback from BlackBerry on this?
    10-30-17 05:19 AM
    Crickets...

Bob
    10-30-17 10:28 AM
    Crickets...

Bob
    As quiet as a cemetery
    10-30-17 03:53 PM
    Well, with the news the other day, BB stopped issuing security updates on Priv, so this survey was simply pointless and waste of time. I wonder if they decided to stop supporting it based on this survey or some other reason!?

How is that for a feedback from BB:

We are abandoning Priv owners, only after 2 years, a device that some people paid over $700.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    12-16-17 01:33 PM
    Well, with the news the other day, BB stopped issuing security updates on Priv, so this survey was simply pointless and waste of time. I wonder if they decided to stop supporting it based on this survey or some other reason!?

How is that for a feedback from BB:

We are abandoning Priv owners, only after 2 years, a device that some people paid over $700.
    900$ Canadian dollars!
    12-16-17 05:01 PM
    To date I still don't know what was the purpose of that survey, especially after all this.
    12-16-17 06:17 PM
    To date I still don't know what was the purpose of that survey, especially after all this.
    BlackBerry undoubtedly enjoyed giving us Priv owners false hope of anticipating the possibility of an OS update...

Now BlackBerry after kicking us in the balls is enjoying reading of our dissatisfaction with their stopping the monthly Security Patch updates and support for the Priv...

Only purpose I can think of... 😞

Bob
    12-16-17 07:21 PM
46 12