again me i bricked my priv its not boot i see boot screen 1 sec after yellow or green i dont know i tried change battery but not solved now i think change my motherboard my priv model number is stv100-3 can you send aliexpress motherboard links or etc.
    06-09-21 07:09 AM
    06-09-21 07:27 AM
    again me i bricked my priv its not boot i see boot screen 1 sec after yellow or green i dont know i tried change battery but not solved now i think change my motherboard my priv model number is stv100-3 can you send aliexpress motherboard links or etc.
    Why don't you look for a used Priv on eBay or something?
    06-09-21 07:32 AM
    because i change a lot of parts i dont want to trash my priv can you say if i change my motherboard it works? battery is good screen is good just motherboard i ask you Do you think I should replace the motherboard?
    06-09-21 07:47 AM
    because i change a lot of parts i dont want to trash my priv can you say if i change my motherboard it works? battery is good screen is good just motherboard i ask you Do you think I should replace the motherboard?
    Impossible to say - it could be anything.
    06-09-21 07:54 AM
    At this point, a used phone is probable easier to find and cheaper, than a motherboard someone has salvaged from a used phone.

OEM's don't sell the mainboards for resell....
    06-09-21 07:57 AM
    i deleted my boot recovery etc i senden message some platforms they says its from motherboard
    06-09-21 07:58 AM
    thanks and you says take a new phone but let's say it's impossible to find second hand, in this case, would it be appropriate for me to buy a motherboard and replace it?
    06-09-21 08:01 AM
    i just want to make sure my phone will work if i replace my motherboard if my hardbrick device works by changing motherboard i will.
    06-09-21 08:04 AM
    What I want to hear in short, I'm pretty sure that bb priv is hard bricked, will it be fixed if I replace the motherboard? I don't think I'll buy second hand phone motherboard is a bit cheaper
    06-09-21 08:13 AM
    At this point, a used phone is probable easier to find and cheaper, than a motherboard someone has salvaged from a used phone.

OEM's don't sell the mainboards for resell....
    Depends, good used Priv's still typically go for more than $100. While ones with cracked screens can probably be found for about $60 or so
    06-09-21 08:14 AM
    What I want to hear in short, I'm pretty sure that bb priv is hard bricked, will it be fixed if I replace the motherboard? I don't think I'll buy second hand phone motherboard is a bit cheaper
    As hard as it is to find a second hand phone... finding a "new" motherboard might be even harder.

But yes if you can find one, that should do it.... just make sure it's the mainboard and not just one of the secondary boards.
    06-09-21 08:15 AM
    thank you i take in aliexpress i taked battery in the aliexpress same seller so which model should i buy i'm sure i won't be stv100-1 phone stv100-3 will it be ok if i buy the same
    06-09-21 08:20 AM
    Thanks to everyone who messaged here, I couldn't find much information on other forums, I wanted to make sure here, thank you
    06-09-21 08:25 AM