Hi everyone,

I have 2 blackberry Z10, a Leap and a Pasport. So yes i'm a big fan but latelly, i'm running so many stuff at home working with Android that i'm tinking to switch with the blackberry Priv because of some problem i hve to perfectly run som Android stuff (exemple, my pebble time and pebble time steel, chromecast....). But before i change for the Priv, i would like to have your feeling about installing the Priv OS on my Passort? If it's possible etc....

What do you think?

thank!!
    11-05-15 07:24 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have 2 blackberry Z10, a Leap and a Pasport. So yes i'm a big fan but latelly, i'm running so many stuff at home working with Android that i'm tinking to switch with the blackberry Priv because of some problem i hve to perfectly run som Android stuff (exemple, my pebble time and pebble time steel, chromecast....). But before i change for the Priv, i would like to have your feeling about installing the Priv OS on my Passort? If it's possible etc....

What do you think?

thank!!
    No you can't get anything from the PRIV and there is no OS it runs Android, so if you want anything PRIV you gotta get/buy a PRIV! #privilege
    11-05-15 07:28 AM
    This is Android, don't expect BlackBerry leaks. BlackBerry doesn't control Android, Google does. BlackBerry just skins it a bit and adds some of their own apps.

The OS is handled by Google. Not saying there's no way to put it on a Passport since there were many rumors that it was their test bed for a while, but as far as expecting it, don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 07:41 AM
    I wonder where in the world that Passport Silver Edition (running Android OS) is lying idle . . .

Attachment 379081

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 09:46 AM
    Oh there is an OS push capability from Berry in the Priv...

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 10:00 AM
    ... But before i change for the Priv, i would like to have your feeling about installing the Priv OS on my Passort? If it's possible etc....
    No, it is not possible for you or I to install the Priv software or the Android Lollipop OS on our BlackBerry 10 hardware, even if someone appears to have shown a Passport running Lollipop.
    11-05-15 10:58 AM