Hello guys,

yesterday my Priv turned off and I could not turn it on again. I found on the internet that I can use 32s holding power button (after failing 3s and 12s). The animation of circle/square/triangle showed but even after 40 minutes nothing happened. Then I followed this: How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS but it did not work for me either - after this process my Blackberry Priv is just shut down and flashing green light. I do not know what does it mean. I can't now do anything I know with my mobile - 32s process doesn't work, power button and volume down does not work either. The mobile is shut down and just flashing green light.

Thank you very much for any ideas how to solve my issue
    06-21-20 02:05 AM
    Hello guys,

yesterday my Priv turned off and I could not turn it on again. I found on the internet that I can use 32s holding power button (after failing 3s and 12s). The animation of circle/square/triangle showed but even after 40 minutes nothing happened. Then I followed this: How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS but it did not work for me either - after this process my Blackberry Priv is just shut down and flashing green light. I do not know what does it mean. I can't now do anything I know with my mobile - 32s process doesn't work, power button and volume down does not work either. The mobile is shut down and just flashing green light.

Thank you very much for any ideas how to solve my issue
    You used the wrong loader.

Plug your phone in for a while and try to start it again. You can also use power and volume UP.
    06-21-20 06:34 AM
    You used the wrong loader.

Plug your phone in for a while and try to start it again. You can also use power and volume UP.
    Thanks for your answer. I am trying to charge it for more than 6 hours now but still nothing changed. I am not even sure if it is charging because I don't see the battery icon - just black screen and blinking green light.
    I have STV-100-4 version so I downloaded the 1st option from here: https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/sup...roid-os-reload. Which version of autoloader should I try next, if I will be able to get to booting menu again?
    06-21-20 07:04 AM
    Thanks for your answer. I am trying to charge it for more than 6 hours now but still nothing changed. I am not even sure if it is charging because I don't see the battery icon - just black screen and blinking green light.
    I have STV-100-4 version so I downloaded the 1st option from here: https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/sup...roid-os-reload. Which version of autoloader should I try next, if I will be able to get to booting menu again?
    Hold down the power button until you feel a vibration. Then immediately also hold down the volume up button.

Check the hash to make sure your download is good.
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-21-20 10:33 AM