My distributor is Ingram Micro and my backorders of the Priv are more than 2 times postponed latest date was the 5th of December and today the 15th of December is mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    Esi_T likes this.
    12-04-15 03:24 AM
    It's been sitting in stock for a few days now at both shopblackberry and amazon, both US and Canada.
    12-04-15 04:37 AM
    It's been sitting in stock for a few days now at both shopblackberry and amazon, both US and Canada.
    And also best buy, and B&H!!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 04:41 AM
    they do not ship to The Netherlands... and 75% of the phones over here get "sold' with a contract
    12-04-15 04:47 AM
    they do not ship to The Netherlands... and 75% of the phones over here get "sold' with a contract
    B&H have international shipping

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...UvbUpU12125716

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-04-15 at 05:06 AM. Reason: merged link
    12-04-15 04:48 AM
    Thanks, I see it.. though it does work out a lot more expensive, and I prefer to buy it here in Holland with contract, and to hold it in my hands before I buy to check the known small issues..
    I even would not mind the wait if there were to be a firm delivery date.. The way it is now is that every week I hear it will be pushed back a week.. this is very frustrating.. I know the retailers can't help this, they are only communicating what BB tels them...And apparantly BB does not have a clue WHEN and how many phones they will be shipping just a few weeks in advance.. As I also mentioned in the other Netherlands thread, a amateuristic approach.. Also frustrating to read the big news articles of new releases in new country's and they can not even deliver to the country's which were earlier stated..
    Anyhow.. I will wait because i want this phone!
    12-04-15 05:12 AM
    Ingram Micro postponed the date a couple of times now already, I wouldn't cross my fingers for the 15th. In fact I have some doubts BlackBerry will be able to deliver before christmas. They missed the prime christmas sales in Central Europe anyways.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 07:14 AM
    B&H have international shipping

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...UvbUpU12126479

Posted via CB10
    Is international shipping for free or does it cost money including tax?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 01:20 PM
    Rescheduled 6th of January 2016...

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 01:59 AM
    Rescheduled 6th of January 2016...

Posted via CB10
    Are you serious? what is your source? If this turns out to be true, I'm cancelling the order.
    12-14-15 04:33 AM
    Are you serious? what is your source? If this turns out to be true, I'm cancelling the order.
    Ingram Micro the Netherlands. I ordered a couple of Priv's the 26th of october and the backorder is today postponed for the 3rd time. And because of warranty and support for my customers I do not order overseas.
    12-14-15 05:10 AM
    Ingram Micro the Netherlands. I ordered a couple of Priv's the 26th of october and the backorder is today postponed for the 3rd time. And because of warranty and support for my customers I do not order overseas.
    If this is true, I'll give up and will buy another device

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:55 AM
    12-14-15 12:10 PM
    DHL tried to deliver it last friday but Ingram wasn't there or something..
    And the date is now 15 december, not 6 january

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pineapple2607; 12-14-15 at 12:31 PM.
    12-14-15 12:14 PM
    DHL tried to deliver it last friday but Ingram wasn't there or something..
    And the date is now 15 december, not 6 january

Posted via CB10
    Very strange the stock is mentioned at the 15th of December and my backorders the 6th of January?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:42 PM
    ben je eigenaar/medewerker van een webwinkel? Zoja, welke?
    12-14-15 03:54 PM
    ben je eigenaar/medewerker van een webwinkel? Zoja, welke?
    I think you're asking me the question above? No I do own a telecommunications company for SMB.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 04:23 PM
    Today I got confirmation that we will receive the Priv's tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 08:54 AM
    I finally received my priv today from studentenmobiel.nl!! So I opened the box and checked for the usual hardware problems that are discussed in the forum, and sure enough the left side of the screen (both top and bottom) clicked like crazy when pressed when the phone was closed. It didn't have any movement when the phone was open. I'm not even talking about hitting it or anything. Simply using the touchscreen makes a noticeable sound and feels weird. I tried the "twisting" method to fix it but that didn't work. I checked the back and although it indented a bit after pressing hard, it felt quite solid to me. The sides also creaked a tiny bit under some circumstances but it didn't really have a negative impact on the quality.

So all in all the screen clicking was the only problem and it was worse than I imagined. knowing that it would irritate me for the next 2 years, I called the customer service and told them about it and they suggested to send it back for a replacement. Luckily since I live near their store, I asked if I can come by for a replacement, to prevent another week of delay. They agreed. At the store the manager (quite a nice fellow) also said that one of the employees there bought a priv for himself and noticed the same issue. So he got me another one but said if this one has the same problem, it is most likely a result of being a slider and they won't replace it for a 3rd time. So we opened the box right there to check it out and the new unit seemed much better. There was still a little bit of clicking in the lower left corner but much less than before. So I took the new unit home and slid it open, only to realize that this unit becomes much looser when the slider is open!!!

Now at this time, I'm pretty pissed but didn't wanna give up yet. I tried the twisting method again and this time it improved the problem somewhat. It still clicks when open but not enough to annoy me (as long as it doesn't get worse over time). However, the back on the new unit seems softer to me but that doesn't bother me either.

At the moment I updating the OS and the apps. I feel the phone getting warm but after using many android phones, to me it feels normal and nothing excessive. I will have a review after I've used the device for a week or so.

By the way, for those interested, both devices were made 07/12/2015 in the Mexico 6 facility.
    12-17-15 06:43 AM
    I will pickup mine in the store next week, as i am abroard.. I hope i don't get your reject...
    12-17-15 07:40 AM
    I finally received my priv today from studentenmobiel.nl!! So I opened the box and checked for the usual hardware problems that are discussed in the forum, and sure enough the left side of the screen (both top and bottom) clicked like crazy when pressed when the phone was closed. It didn't have any movement when the phone was open. I'm not even talking about hitting it or anything. Simply using the touchscreen makes a noticeable sound and feels weird. I tried the "twisting" method to fix it but that didn't work. I checked the back and although it indented a bit after pressing hard, it felt quite solid to me. The sides also creaked a tiny bit under some circumstances but it didn't really have a negative impact on the quality.

So all in all the screen clicking was the only problem and it was worse than I imagined. knowing that it would irritate me for the next 2 years, I called the customer service and told them about it and they suggested to send it back for a replacement. Luckily since I live near their store, I asked if I can come by for a replacement, to prevent another week of delay. They agreed. At the store the manager (quite a nice fellow) also said that one of the employees there bought a priv for himself and noticed the same issue. So he got me another one but said if this one has the same problem, it is most likely a result of being a slider and they won't replace it for a 3rd time. So we opened the box right there to check it out and the new unit seemed much better. There was still a little bit of clicking in the lower left corner but much less than before. So I took the new unit home and slid it open, only to realize that this unit becomes much looser when the slider is open!!!

Now at this time, I'm pretty pissed but didn't wanna give up yet. I tried the twisting method again and this time it improved the problem somewhat. It still clicks when open but not enough to annoy me (as long as it doesn't get worse over time). However, the back on the new unit seems softer to me but that doesn't bother me either.

At the moment I updating the OS and the apps. I feel the phone getting warm but after using many android phones, to me it feels normal and nothing excessive. I will have a review after I've used the device for a week or so.

By the way, for those interested, both devices were made 07/12/2015 in the Mexico 6 facility.
    I mean damn !! for so much costs of money to spend buying this smartphone and poor hardware issues..

I think I'll wait for the improvements of the BB Priv next year in 2016.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 08:05 AM
    I will pickup mine in the store next week, as i am abroard.. I hope i don't get your reject...
    Funny thing is the first box I received was already opened.

To be honest I'm happy with the phone so far but on hindsight I probably wouldn't buy it again if I could go back a month. But that has more to do with the emotional roller coaster that was the priv launch in netherlands (being delayed by a week every week ) and then ending up with a less than perfect device.

Just leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
    12-17-15 08:29 AM
    I might suddenly decide in the shop, if my feeling is not good, to go for a different phone...you do have some time to exchange aslong as the phone is in mint condition...(which it apparantly not is from the start..)
    Last edited by terrebeest; 12-17-15 at 08:54 AM.
    12-17-15 08:42 AM
    I might suddenly decide in the shop, if my feeling is not good, to go for a different phone...you do have some time to exchange aslong as the phone is in mint condition...(which it apparantly not is from the start..)
    If I read their policies correctly (my dutch isn't perfect), you have 48 hours to return or replace your phone for any reason (as long as you keep it in a good condition im guessing). Then you have 14 days to return or replace your phone if it's DOA (dead on arrival). After that it will only be repaired and no exchange or return is possible.
    12-17-15 09:21 AM
    Just checked again, 14 days to return/swap for same or differerent brand.. But must all be in good condition. Which is fare. 48 hours is for contract part..
    12-17-15 09:29 AM
28 12