Is STV100-3 better 1 or 4 version? Thanks!
    Check the frequencies in the first post.

The -3 is the international model supporting all the frequencies, but the -1 has wireless charging.
    04-07-17 04:01 PM
    Check the frequencies in the first post.

The -3 is the international model supporting all the frequencies, but the -1 has wireless charging.
    Got it! I

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 04:37 PM
    Hello guys, i live in Panamá( the country) and i was wondering if the priv model 3 would work with band 28 apt. I can see in the first post it says it has that band but in blackberry website only the model 4 shows band 28. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am looking forward to return to blackberry world.
    Best regards, Manuel
    07-08-17 12:31 PM
    As I ma checking the first post, I read that all 4 models work with TELUS. I find it a bit confusing as in previous BlackBerry phones only 1 or 2 would be compatible with TELUS frequencies. With this in mind, can someone point me to the best model that will work flawlessly with TELUS? Thank you.

Posted with my awesome Z30
    07-18-17 03:32 PM
    As I ma checking the first post, I read that all 4 models work with TELUS. I find it a bit confusing as in previous BlackBerry phones only 1 or 2 would be compatible with TELUS frequencies. With this in mind, can someone point me to the best model that will work flawlessly with TELUS? Thank you.

The one they sell (sold?) themselves is the STV100-3.
    07-18-17 03:35 PM
    The one they sell (sold?) themselves is the STV100-3.
    Thank you for that. TELUS is sold out so I had no idea which one actually the were selling before. I was searching for one on ebay and the most popular models are stv100-1 and stv100-2. In case I can't find the stv100-3, what will be. My next best choice?. I might wait for TELUS to come up with the improved KEYone, and also with the unlocked version that they will have to sell towards the end of the year, but I thought I might as well get the Priv and at least start learning android in a meantime. I read a lot of folks here swear by Priv and I am assuming that would be a nice phone to learn new os.

07-18-17 03:55 PM
    Thank you for that. TELUS is sold out so I had no idea which one actually the were selling before. I was searching for one on ebay and the most popular models are stv100-1 and stv100-2. In case I can't find the stv100-3, what will be. My next best choice?. I might wait for TELUS to come up with the improved KEYone, and also with the unlocked version that they will have to sell towards the end of the year, but I thought I might as well get the Priv and at least start learning android in a meantime. I read a lot of folks here swear by Priv and I am assuming that would be a nice phone to learn new os.

Of those two, the STV100-1, since that's the one that was sold factory unlocked in North America.
    07-18-17 04:01 PM

KEY one !
    07-18-17 04:38 PM
    Hi there,

I have been looking into the Blackberry Priv as my next phone. As you cannot find it in stores here in Australia, I will need to buy it online, I am hoping you can help me find out what version of it I will need to buy to work with my Telstra PrePaid sim card. I have been looking into your guide and I think telstra works for the LTE bands.. but as im a bit of a tech noob im not sure if that is all it will need to work.

thank you for any enlightenment on the subject.

Regards, Hayley

This is a reference thread to document the different models and network bands for the BlackBerry Priv. Similar threads for the Classic, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, and Q5 are located here, here, here, here, here, and here, respectively.

Click on image to enlarge:

Attachment 393078

How this works: compare your carrier's bands to figure out which model of the Priv is best for your use. Or check below to see if your carrier is on the list. If you don't see it and don't know your carrier's bands, ask for a compatibility check. Just post your carrier's name and country when asking.

Compatible Carriers

STV100-1: AT&T, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin Canada, Rogers, Fido, WIND, T-Mobile USA, Claro (Argentina, Brazil, DR, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay,) Movistar (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, Venezuela,) Vivo Brazil, Oi Brazil, Telcel, WOM, BTC, Digicel Antigua and Barbuda, Warid, Zong, Cell C, Celcom, 3 (UK, HK, Indonesia, Denmark, Austria, Italy, Ireland,) EE, Telekom DE, Bouygues, SFR, Vodafone (India, AU, UK, DE, Greece, Ireland, Italy, NL, Portugal, Spain, Qatar,) Sunrise, Swisscom, O2 (UK, CZ, DE,) Elisa (Estonia, Finland,) Orange (Belgium, FR, Poland, Romania, Spain,) T-Mobile (Austria, CZ, Hungary, Poland,) Telia (Denmark, Sweden,) Telenor (Denmark, Hungary, Norway, Pakistan,) du, Batelco, Ooredoo Qatar, Etisalat UAE, MTN SA, Vodacom SA, Digitel, Nextel Brazil, Yoigo, 2degrees, Celcom, Maxis, DiGi, U Mobile, csl., PCCW, M1, StarHub, Tele2 RU

STV100-2: Verizon, Telus, Koodo, WIND, Claro (Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, DR, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay,) Entel Bolivia, Movistar (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, Venezuela,) Vivo Brazil, Oi Brazil, Telcel, WOM, 3 (UK, HK, Indonesia, Denmark, Austria, Italy, Ireland,) EE, Telekom DE, Bouygues, SFR, Vodafone (India, AU, UK, DE, Greece, Ireland, Italy, NL, Portugal, Spain, Qatar,) Sunrise, Swisscom, O2 (UK, CZ, DE,) Elisa (Estonia, Finland,) Orange (Belgium, FR, Poland, Romania, Spain,) T-Mobile (Austria, Hungary, Poland,) Telia (Denmark, Sweden,) Telenor (Denmark, Hungary, Norway, Pakistan,) Yoigo, du, Batelco, Ooredoo Qatar, Etisalat UAE, MTN SA, Vodacom SA, Digitel, Nextel Brazil, 2degrees, Warid, Zong, Celcom, Maxis, DiGi, U Mobile, csl., PCCW, M1, StarHub, Tele2 RU

STV100-3: All carriers compatible with STV100-1 and STV100-4 plus Airtel India, Aircel, China Mobile Hong Kong, Mobily, Zain, STC, MTS RU, MegaFon, 8ta, SKY Brazil

STV100-4: Telus, Koodo, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Virgin Canada, WIND, EE,Telekom DE, Bouygues, SFR, Vodafone (India, AU, UK, DE, CZ, Greece, Ireland, Italy, NL, NZ, Portugal, Spain, Qatar,) Sunrise, Swisscom, O2 (UK, CZ, DE,) Elisa (Estonia, Finland,) Orange (Belgium, FR, Poland, Romania, Spain,) T-Mobile (Austria, CZ, Hungary, NL, Poland,) TeliaSonera (Denmark, Sweden,) SingTel, KT, 3 (UK, HK, Indonesia, Denmark, Austria, Italy, Ireland,) Telenor (Denmark, Hungary, Norway, Pakistan,) du, Batelco, Ooredoo Qatar, Etisalat UAE, MTN SA, Vodacom SA, Claro (Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Peru,) Entel (Bolivia, Chile,) Movistar (Chile, Costa Rica, Panama, Uruguay, Spain,) Digitel, Vivo Brazil, Oi Brazil, Nextel Brazil, WOM, Yoigo, 2degrees, Spark NZ, Celcom, Maxis, DiGi, U Mobile, csl., PCCW, SmarTone, M1, Singtel, StarHub, Chunghwa Telecom, China Unicom
    07-24-17 03:49 AM
    Does stv100-4 supports Reliance-JIO with VOLTE support Fully..??
    08-08-17 02:46 AM
    Does stv100-4 supports Reliance-JIO with VOLTE support Fully..??
    No, not fully. Jio needs 3/5/40, and the only model that has those bands is the STV100-3.
    08-09-17 12:07 PM
    Guys,
    I am a bit confused now.

I live in London, England, UK.

I desperately try to find a Priv here but its discontinued.

I found Priv in US on Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Fa...UvbUpU12986232

Will it work here in England?

thank you very much!
    08-10-17 03:22 PM
    Guys,
    I can buy STV100-1 or STV100-2 in US.
    Which will be better for UK? (esp network O2)
    Or is it better to stick to Euro STV100-4 version?

thank you!!!
    08-17-17 05:15 PM
    Guys,
    I can buy STV100-1 or STV100-2 in US.
    Which will be better for UK? (esp network O2)
    Or is it better to stick to Euro STV100-4 version?

thank you!!!
    LTE in Britain, across all carriers, uses bands 1, 3, 7, and 20 (O2 is just 3 and 20). If you can land a factory unlocked STV100-1 that isn't a disguised T-Mobile or AT&T unit, you would get wireless charging, which is nice. But if you're unsure, play it safe and go for the STV100-4.
    EugeneLNDN likes this.
    08-17-17 05:28 PM
    Thanks for your quick response!

I cannot find STV-4 for a good price here.

I am inbetween this STV-1
    https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Fa...UvbUpU12992317

and these STV100-2
    BlackBerry Priv STV100-2 32GB GSM Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone - Black | eBay
    BlackBerry Priv STV100-2 32GB GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone - Black | eBay

I hope both 1 and 2 models will work in UK on o2 network? Which should I order?

PS I won't use wireless charging
    PPS If I cannot post links, I will delete them! I just want to point out at the models

thanks!
    08-17-17 05:43 PM
    Both the -1 and -2 should work on O2, but I'd go with the -1 for peace of mind.
    EugeneLNDN likes this.
    08-17-17 05:49 PM
    Thank you!! I've read the whole thread and hope it will be alright.

I was just surprised that -2 version is so much cheaper, for example:
    BlackBerry Priv STV100-2 32GB GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone - Black

Do you reckon it's "safe" to order it and use in UK?
    08-17-17 05:55 PM
    Thank you!! I've read the whole thread and hope it will be alright.

I was just surprised that -2 version is so much cheaper, for example:
    BlackBerry Priv STV100-2 32GB GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone - Black

Do you reckon it's "safe" to order it and use in UK?
    I guess, the only carrier in the UK that's missing bands with it is Vodafone (no band 1). The STV100-2 is missing most of the non-Verizon LTE bands in the USA, that might be why the price is much lower.
    EugeneLNDN likes this.
    08-17-17 06:01 PM
    Ahh got it!! Thank you so much!
    08-17-17 06:33 PM
    So, my button is becoming non-functional and I want to get another priv. Has anyone had any luck with the STV100-1 working with Verizon?
    01-28-20 02:20 PM
    So, my button is becoming non-functional and I want to get another priv. Has anyone had any luck with the STV100-1 working with Verizon?
    As VoLTE-only? I haven't heard of anyone actually trying with a CDMA-less activation.
    01-28-20 02:59 PM
    As VoLTE-only? I haven't heard of anyone actually trying with a CDMA-less activation.
    Ya, idk. I don't get all the differences. I know the cdma, it is supposedly "more secure" , but I thought that was all gone or about to be?
    01-28-20 09:48 PM
    i live in the USA, carrier is Sprint. which model should i be getting?
    05-13-21 08:39 PM
    i live in the USA, carrier is Sprint. which model should i be getting?
    There isn't one.
    05-14-21 07:12 AM
    There isn't one.
    That'd sad. I've been wanting this phone. Now if I want it I'll have to switch carriers.. lame
    05-14-21 07:38 AM
481 ... 17181920