This happens to me as well. Only way to get back on is with a reboot. Sucks but hopefully the update fixes this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-02-15 09:21 PM
    I called BlackBerry today to tell them, they wanted me to try a reset. The rep I talked to had not heard of this yet. If it happens again. I'll consider doing a reset

12-02-15 09:24 PM
    Let's see what happens I hope this problem gets fixed

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 12:11 AM
    It seems like I found a way to fix this issue, at least on my device.

1. Turn off Priv.
    2. Take off sim card tray.
    3. Make sure the sim card is properly seated in the sim card tray.
    4. Put back the sim card tray (with the sim) into the Priv.
    5. Flush the sim card tray as deep as possible. This would prevent the top of the sim card tray to be exposed and accidentally touched/moved/disturbed.
    6. Power back on Priv.

Since I did this (this morning) I have not seen the no sim message again. And I'm back on how I push my Priv into the holster. I was so extra careful before in not touching the sim card tray area. But now, even if I place my finger on top of it, I would not get that annoying message anymore.

Hope this would help you guys as well. Good luck!

12-03-15 05:25 PM
    Screw it, I did a reset tonight. Went smoothly, updated all apps, and my battery meter now comes on, didn't before , I'll see if it fixes Sim card problem

12-03-15 10:34 PM
    Finally got fed up after a week with new SIM card took it back to ATT. They shipping me new one. They said 5 days till I get it. Suppose to bring new one to store along with my original and they transfer everything over and take care of all warranties including ship old one back.
    One thing they said to try with new one is not to install any non stock calling/texing apps till I'm sure I don't have save problem with new Priv. I'm using Textra. Anyone else having problems that has Textra app?

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    Last edited by jt597; 12-08-15 at 07:15 AM.
    12-07-15 08:55 PM
    Yup, I got the "no SIM card" notice once last week. Taking out the SIM card and replacing it didn't do anything, but the restart fixed it.
    12-07-15 10:47 PM
    Yup, I got the "no SIM card" notice once last week. Taking out the SIM card and replacing it didn't do anything, but the restart fixed it.
    I only got No SIM Card message a few time. My problem was phone not ringing and missing lots of calls. I would get voice-mail but would miss the calls or would get message when checking email stating unable to refresh while off line. Only fix was to reboot. This was at least a couple of times a day for the past 2 weeks. New SIM card did not fix the issue. They sending me new Priv since they also noticed the SIM slot cover was not completely flush to top of phone on one side. I didn't even notice that. Not sure if that was the problem but regardless I'm getting new Priv.

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    12-08-15 09:11 AM
    once every 1-2 days the Phone application crashes which causes my phone to lose signal/wifi/bt for a few seconds while it starts back up.

Sometimes it even crashes mid phone call...
    12-08-15 09:39 AM
    Same issue here, on multiple occasions. Very frustrating. Additionally, I've had instances when I'm not receiving emails. After a long call with tech support at ATT, I got nowhere. He hadn't even heard of the Priv, so was very little help. I'm really hoping there's some updates to rectify these issues. Of course as I type this another "goggle services stopped working" pop-up. If these consistent errors are not corrected, I may get rid of this device. I need it for productivity, and it's failing.

One more thing: the battery life is lousy; not even close to the Passport. So far it's fine, because I'm always able to charge it once or twice throughout the day, but I dread the times when I'll be traveling, or away from power for a day.

Last edited by Brancieri; 12-09-15 at 10:14 AM.
    12-09-15 09:41 AM
    Same issue here, on multiple occasions. Very frustrating. Additionally, I've had instances when I'm not receiving emails. After a long call with tech support at ATT, I got nowhere. He hadn't even heard of the Priv, so was very little help. I'm really hoping there's some updates to rectify these issues. Of course as I type this another "goggle services stopped working" pop-up. If these consistent errors are not corrected, I may get rid of this device. I need it for productivity, and it's failing.

One more thing: the battery life is lousy; not even close to the Passport. So far it's fine, because I'm always able to charge it once or twice throughout the day, but I dread the times when I'll be traveling, or away from power for a day.

Were you also missing calls because you phone didn't ring but got voice mail later?

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    12-09-15 06:48 PM
    Yes, no missed call notification, but had a voicemail. Seems to happen when switching to WiFi and the leaving WiFi...sometimes. And call quality drops when the on WiFi---or seems to.
    12-09-15 07:23 PM
    Yes, no missed call notification, but had a voicemail. Seems to happen when switching to WiFi and the leaving WiFi...sometimes. And call quality drops when the on WiFi---or seems to.
    Exactly! ATT couldn't really pinpoint problem even after replacing SIM card with new one. Bust since they said they noticed SIM card cover not completely flush at top they sending me new Priv....one thing they did say is possibly being caused by 3Rd party calling/texting app. I did download Textra. Do you have 3 Rd party calling/text app other then messenger that came stock?

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    12-09-15 07:59 PM
    Spell check

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 08:02 PM

A factory reset cured battery issues big time for me, try it

12-09-15 10:32 PM
    I've done one factory reset, I will not do another. It takes hours to get the device set up specifically to fit my desired functionality. ATT is sending out a replacement device. I was on with tech support at BB and ATT. Honestly, the ATT rep was an arrogant *****. He didn't know about the Priv and mocked me for suggesting that he escalate my request to speak to a higher level tech support rep. The BB support is excellent!!! The bummer about this device is that once something goes wrong, with an app...or whatever, and it starts functioning to the point of having to do a factory reset, that's the option and it is a bummer. One of the best experiences with the Passport--I never had to perform a factory reset. Hopefully the replacement device work flawless. However, I'm sure there are still bugs that need to be worked out. Part of the deal when getting a first-time device.
    12-10-15 07:33 PM
    I've done one factory reset, I will not do another. It takes hours to get the device set up specifically to fit my desired functionality. ATT is sending out a replacement device. I was on with tech support at BB and ATT. Honestly, the ATT rep was an arrogant *****. He didn't know about the Priv and mocked me for suggesting that he escalate my request to speak to a higher level tech support rep. The BB support is excellent!!! The bummer about this device is that once something goes wrong, with an app...or whatever, and it starts functioning to the point of having to do a factory reset, that's the option and it is a bummer. One of the best experiences with the Passport--I never had to perform a factory reset. Hopefully the replacement device work flawless. However, I'm sure there are still bugs that need to be worked out. Part of the deal when getting a first-time device.
    Yes the update they sent out fixed the issues

12-11-15 05:54 AM
    I wish ATT would send out the update. Unfortunately, the replacement device that ATT sent me has the screen clicking issue. I'm not accepting this new device with the clicking issue. I'm going to ATT to try and swap it out.
    12-11-15 08:50 AM
    I wish ATT would send out the update. Unfortunately, the replacement device that ATT sent me has the screen clicking issue. I'm not accepting this new device with the clicking issue. I'm going to ATT to try and swap it out.
    They did

12-16-15 07:06 AM
    So far, I haven't missed a call. I've tried several times, when leaving and returning to WiFi areas. It seems to be working.
    12-16-15 11:45 AM
    So far, I haven't missed a call. I've tried several times, when leaving and returning to WiFi areas. It seems to be working.
    Same here. No problems with new device I received 2 days ago. This is the longest I've gone w/ out no call ring, no SIM , offline issues. Because I got new phone on day of ATT software update , I can't say for sure if it was device or not.

12-16-15 12:38 PM
    I received a replacement device from ATT, haven't opened the box yet. Since the update, I haven't had any issues. I'll give it another few days and decide to either ship the new device back to ATT or swap it. But so far the update seems to have fixed the biggest issues.

12-19-15 01:38 PM
    The problem I am having is when I am connect to WiFi I loose signal I got to turn the WiFi off then turn it back on and I am good to go happens almost every 5 mins and some times my play store says I am not connected with WiFi or data

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 12:17 AM
48 12