I have had this cool device for about a day now, and I can already see features that I like and dislike.
    Dislikes
    - Speaker is on a low side. Having it right next to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and iPhone 6s Plus, Priv falls behind on many levels. Sound is thin, very low in output, and in a song music gets even lower when vocals begin.
    - Keyboard has issues, and keys are a bit uncomfortable to use. When typing something long autocorrect suggestions disappear. When holding a delete button to erase what ever you typed, nothing happens causing you to touch again where you want something to be deleted, but it jumps somewhere else and completely erases the wrong thing. Would love to see a long press on a keyboard to offer similar options, such as numbers instead of capital letters, but without holding alt no numbers can be selected.
    - Battery is also lagging behind both of the phones mentioned above, and I can't see this device lasting a whole day with moderate to heavy use.
    -Phone gets uncomfortably hot.
    - Hub needs some work, I don't want notification foe both, so BlackBerry needs to look up how Apple utilizes their apps without the need of downloading designated app itself, such as using Gmail in apple mail without downloading Gmail app.
    - This phone charges fastish, what I mean is this, to go from 15% to 65% it took about an hour, but to go up to 100% from that 65% took additional 2 hours.
    - When watching videos on selected apps or Web, size of the video and clarity of display does not adjust when rotating display, and I found that most require manual selection or none at all.

- This phone has a great size and weight.
    - Display is sexy, and love the ability to manually change saturation and temperature of white balance, but do wish they copied Samsung and added automatic adjust display according to how the content was created for us to see.
    - Love the ability of using keyboard and having a whole display to see what I'm typing, thither than losing half of it when a keyboard pops up on display.
    - Camera is really good, and I love all the options. Wish front camera was close to 5 megapixels, but it's not bad.
    - Multitasking is awesome, love recent tabs,
    - Love widgets that the phone utilizes, reminds me of iPhone 3D Touch, but rather than force press I slide up, very cool.
    - Love notification center, great utilization of splitting to app notifications.
    - Love material that BlackBerry chose for this phone, rubbery and extremely joy to hold.

More to come as I continue adjusting to this phone. What about you guys? Post comments and pictures.
    Mike Owsley and schlemer like this.
    11-08-15 07:17 AM
    Sounds like all the things you love about it are all the things i love about my android. Widgets, camera (both front and back) and the notifications which i actually like better than the BB Hub.
    11-08-15 07:24 AM
    Sounds like all the things you love about it are all the things i love about my android. Widgets, camera (both front and back) and the notifications which i actually like better than the BB Hub.
    I disabled HUB, it's behind on notification anyway. I remember BlackBerry was famous for their Push service, I guess that's not the same anymore. I wish I had the option to delete/uninstall HUB.
    11-08-15 07:29 AM
    You should try the HUB update in google play store first..
    11-08-15 07:33 AM
    Pretty much spot on OP.
    11-08-15 07:36 AM
    You should try the HUB update in google play store first..
    Everything is updated.
    11-08-15 07:46 AM
    As an Android user that has never had a Blackberry before, Blackberry's physical keyboard layout bugs me a bit. What's the rationale behind having the ALT key beside the 'Z' and the SHIFT key on the spacebar row? This is opposite to every other keyboard whether it be the slide out keyboard Android phones I've owned or your average laptop/desktop keyboard. SHIFT is always beside the Z and ALT is right beside the spacebar on regular keyboards. There are so many times I wanted to capitalize a letter and accidentally tapped the ALT key in the last couple days. It's a minor complaint that I know I'll just adapt to and get used to.

I don't like when I try to disable one of the blackberry apps I will probably never use that it asks if I "want to replace the app with the factory version". No, leave it updated, just disable it.

As many others have stated it does get uncomfortably warm at times on the right side.

The battery life has been great so far. Yesterday I took my Priv off the charger at 11am. At 8am the next morning I still had 56%. Now my usage was nothing but checking email, twitter and Facebook, so the phone was asleep a lot. But that's my typical usage. First day I took it off at 2pm, shot a 4 minute 4K video clip, took half a dozen photos, installed a bunch of apps, showed the phone off to friends and was at 45% at 2am
    11-08-15 11:06 AM
    This phone charges fastish, what I mean is this, to go from 15% to 65% it took about an hour, but to go up to 100% from that 65% took additional 2 hours.

This is normal for quick-charge and is exactly what you want it to do; fast-charging once you get out of the bulk acceptance stage is VERY bad for battery longevity as the heat level goes up a LOT.

Being a lithium battery there is no harm at all in partial charges.
    11-08-15 11:19 AM
    As an Android user that has never had a Blackberry before, Blackberry's physical keyboard layout bugs me a bit. What's the rationale behind having the ALT key beside the 'Z' and the SHIFT key on the spacebar row? This is opposite to every other keyboard whether it be the slide out keyboard Android phones I've owned or your average laptop/desktop keyboard. SHIFT is always beside the Z and ALT is right beside the spacebar on regular keyboards. There are so many times I wanted to capitalize a letter and accidentally tapped the ALT key in the last couple days. It's a minor complaint that I know I'll just adapt to and get used to.

I don't like when I try to disable one of the blackberry apps I will probably never use that it asks if I "want to replace the app with the factory version". No, leave it updated, just disable it.

As many others have stated it does get uncomfortably warm at times on the right side.

The battery life has been great so far. Yesterday I took my Priv off the charger at 11am. At 8am the next morning I still had 56%. Now my usage was nothing but checking email, twitter and Facebook, so the phone was asleep a lot. But that's my typical usage. First day I took it off at 2pm, shot a 4 minute 4K video clip, took half a dozen photos, installed a bunch of apps, showed the phone off to friends and was at 45% at 2am
    Keyboard will take time to adjust, and battery I can assume will become better with time.
    11-08-15 12:58 PM
    This is normal for quick-charge and is exactly what you want it to do; fast-charging once you get out of the bulk acceptance stage is VERY bad for battery longevity as the heat level goes up a LOT.

Being a lithium battery there is no harm at all in partial charges.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    I do like the ability to juice up fast, but BlackBerry didn't advertise fast charging, probably with time it'll charge slower.
    11-08-15 12:59 PM