G5 was suuuper underwhelming. Priv for sure.

BlackBerry Z30 (10.3.2)
    I think it looks like the phone to beat in 2016, especially with no other major phone offering a removable battery. It's specs dwarf most entry-level laptops, which is insane. What about it underwhelms you?
    03-01-16 12:13 PM
    I would say to wait and see what attachments come out for the G5. As you probably well know, the new modular design was made so so that third party vendors could make pretty much any attachment for the phone. Someone could make a pretty stellar keyboard attachment for the G5 and you can be sure of tge G5's future. Especially if you buy unlocked. The Priv has had some isssues and since there was no word of update or anything regarding hardware at MWC. The hardware division may get cut at the end of the year if Priv sales were lackluster. Which would likely mean the end of hardware support. All of us who bought it already are really possibly holding Blackberry's last hurrah in our hands.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    1. Any physical keyboard from another company will somehow violate one of Blackberry's seemingly infinite PKB patents and get ligated out of existence. If not, Blackberry' hardware division will absolutely die. If there is another quality keyboard out there on a better, more affordable phone, and BB10 is truly dead, Blackberry's hardware will become completely pointless.
    2. It's a catch-22 on the "wait-and-see" approach many people are taking with the Priv. If nobody adopts it because we're worried they'll go under and stop supporting it, then that's what'll happen. My approach is to buy it with T Mo's Leap plan and if the Vienna ever comes out, jump to that.
    03-01-16 12:23 PM
27 12