Hello, i have a blackberry Priv that is stuck on BB logo and just keeps on restarting and doesnt go to the main screen..
    how to solve this problem? Autoloader will help?
    I have tried 8 seconds and 32 seconds battery pull thing but nothing fruitful. I'm able to enter bootmenu but cannot choose anhything as priv restarts..
    It is a software thing or any hardware issue( Battery).
    Please help guys i'm worried
    04-17-17 02:38 PM
    So you have gotten to the Boot Menu but it reboots before you can make any selections - Safe Mode or Factory Reset?

Yes you could try an Autoloader and see if that fixes it, not much else you can do - other then contact support, if your under warranty.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-17-17 02:53 PM
    Bootmenu can be confusing when using an Autoloader. Bring up Bootmenu and then run the Autoloader on your computer. Do NOT try selecting the autoloader from the menu - that only circles back to the menu.
    04-17-17 04:34 PM
    After several hours I wrote my last comment, the phone showed the fastboot mode, restarting over and over without showing the BB Logo, but only the fastboot menu, constantly rebooting.
    I figured out that somehow the power button got jammed. I pulled the socket and problem resolved
    Thanks guys!
    Uzi and FF22 like this.
    04-19-17 12:08 AM
    After several hours I wrote my last comment, the phone showed the fastboot mode, restarting over and over without showing the BB Logo, but only the fastboot menu, constantly rebooting.
    I figured out that somehow the power button got jammed. I pulled the socket and problem resolved
    Thanks guys!
    Great deduction! Glad it is resolved.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-19-17 01:10 PM