Hi, I have the Priv, and I have the Rocket player for my music. When I play music, every few seconds or minutes sometimes, the music stops, as if I had disconnected the headset or aux cable. I tried various headsets and aux cables, it does it with all of them. I disabled the action setting for the headset to start playing upon connection, but it doesn't stop the problem. It's like every so often, the phone will not recognize the connection. Anybody have this problem? Is it the phone that has a problem?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-08-16 03:45 PM
    By the way, I did try other music players. Same thing.

01-08-16 04:59 PM
    Try a Bluetooth headset and see what happens.
    01-08-16 09:23 PM
    For sure try Bluetooth headphones. If the problem continues, it must be somehow software related. If the Bluetooth headphones work, then it must be somehow related to the physical headphone plug.

Jonneh likes this.
    01-08-16 11:21 PM
    So no one really has this problem? I tried Bluetooth. It worked fine. But whenever something is plugged in, it will keep acting like it's constantly being plugged and unplugged, which stops the music that I would be playing, each time. Every couple of seconds or minutes.

01-12-16 12:19 AM
    there are no issues with bluetooth headphones but using it wired it gives the same issue, even with the stock headphones.
    01-15-16 10:18 PM
    It could be the phone. Have you contacted BlackBerry support? If you purchase from carrier then better bring it to their shop

Posted via my PRIV
    01-16-16 06:19 AM
    It could be the phone. Have you contacted BlackBerry support? If you purchase from carrier then better bring it to their shop

Posted via my PRIV
    Yes, I have. They sent me a new phone. It does the same thing. Just my luck!

01-17-16 01:13 PM
    Yes, I have. They sent me a new phone. It does the same thing. Just my luck!

I thought it wasn't hardware. It sounds and send to be a SW bug. It didn't happen all the time but it usually. Rears is head eventually. Less so with the stock headphones which are 4 pole. When I use 3.5mm(3 pole) to dual rca it eventually gives the error which. Gives audio a constant pause/start. Issue.
    01-17-16 01:19 PM
    I am having this exact same issue with my brand new Priv. I can play music for about 30 seconds and then in the bottom right corner of the screen I get a popup that says "headset connected" then it stops playing my music. I can hit play and it will play for a few seconds, then again pop up and say "headset connected". I need to be able to use wired headphones. Did you ever find a solution?
    02-18-16 10:47 AM
    Hey Npakaderm.. have you checked to see if there is any dirt / debris in the headset port?
    02-18-16 10:57 AM
    FWIW I had similar issues with my Classic, turns out it was the headphones themselves. Usually a broken wire causing the play/pause button to appear being tripped. Happened with my old Xiaomi, so I got a new set and issues went away.
    02-18-16 11:24 AM
    When the music stops, do you see a "headset unplugged" pop up message?

02-18-16 12:59 PM