I have been checking out the specs for the BlackBerry Priv and was wondering if this is dual sim? I am guessing it is NOT but thought I would throw the question out there.

I need dual sim for work and would love to get them to buy me a Priv (sweet dreams are made of these).
    11-02-15 05:04 AM
    Windows phone have dual sim
    11-02-15 05:09 AM
    There are sofar no dual Sim

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 05:12 AM
    I don't think the Priv has a dual SIM. However, BB acquired some company recently that allow for having virtual SIMs on the phone which has only one physical SIM. So I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before BB incorporates this into their phones.
    11-02-15 05:13 AM
    I don't think the Priv has a dual SIM. However, BB acquired some company recently that allow for having virtual SIMs on the phone which has only one physical SIM. So I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before BB incorporates this into their phones.
    How could virtual dual sim function?
    11-13-15 07:10 AM
    How could virtual dual sim function?
    If understand the tech correctly, having virtual SIMs is like having multiple physical SIMs but with only one physical SIM-slot present on the phone. Just like with Dual SIM phones, with Virtual SIMs you have two different accounts, with different billing, different phone numbers, and with even different carriers if you'd like. And the added benefit of this particular virtual SIM tech, is that you can have more than just two SIMs registered on the phone. In any case, there is a bit of info about the technology here (there might be better sources. I just did a quick search):

BlackBerry & Movirtu virtual SIM platform for multiple active numbers
    11-16-15 08:36 AM