Hi
    Blackberry Priv: is there a posibility to delete ALL calender entries at once (instead of doing it one by one...)?
    Thanks in advance
    Markus
    03-14-16 12:53 PM
    I don't see a direct way to do that. Maybe someone else will have an idea.
    03-14-16 02:59 PM
    Hi
    Blackberry Priv: is there a posibility to delete ALL calender entries at once (instead of doing it one by one...)?
    Thanks in advance
    Markus
    I don't believe there's a quick way to do that today.

Can you help me understand the use-case a little bit better? What are you trying to accomplish and why?

Thanks!
    03-14-16 04:28 PM
    Hi

I recently bought teh BB Priv and learned (too late) that synchronizing calendar entries / contacts with MS Outlook is quite difficult. Finally I found a APP and it worked. However, all entries in my BB Calendar are duplicated - maybe I made a msitake when synchronizing the first time. I�d like to delete all entries on the BB Priv now and synchronize once more.
    If I add new dates to my Outlook (on PC) these are synchronized perfectly, i.e. they are only shown once in the BB Calendar.
    Thanks for your support in advance
    Markus
    03-15-16 02:15 AM
    Hi

I recently bought teh BB Priv and learned (too late) that synchronizing calendar entries / contacts with MS Outlook is quite difficult. Finally I found a APP and it worked. However, all entries in my BB Calendar are duplicated - maybe I made a msitake when synchronizing the first time. I�d like to delete all entries on the BB Priv now and synchronize once more.
    If I add new dates to my Outlook (on PC) these are synchronized perfectly, i.e. they are only shown once in the BB Calendar.
    Markus
    I would suggest simply removing the account from your device instead of trying to delete the calendar events one by one.

System settings --> Accounts --> BlackBerry Hub Account --> Account Settings --> Tap the account you want to get rid of --> Trash can in upper right hand corner.
    03-15-16 10:19 AM
    It's really easy. Just go into the calendar and pick whatever it is you want to delete then it will give you a choice and you can delete all instances.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 10:50 AM
    However, all entries in my BB Calendar are duplicated - maybe I made a msitake when synchronizing the first time. I�d like to delete all entries on the BB Priv now and synchronize once more.
    Markus
    If your duplicated entries are on a seperate calendar just delete / unsuscribe that calendar.
    Otherwise - if the duplicated entries are on your Outlook account then you maybe want to delete all of them via Outlook...
    03-15-16 11:57 AM