Team,

I looked through the FCC Documents, 3 Blackberry PRIV models got FCC certification and they are STV100-1 STV100-3 STV100-4 and at least 1 of those phones tested included CDMA, which means it should be coming to Verizon & Sprint. It seems the Verizon version is STV100-2 and sprint is STV100-5. Of course this has not been confirmed yet, but it means we have a pretty good chance of getting the Blackberry PRIV at Verizon and Sprint.

Full FCC Reports
    https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/repor...id=L6ARHM180LW

This is on the first RF Exposure Report
    https://apps.fcc.gov/eas/GetApplicat...tml?id=2784963

Screen shot of the CDMA Testing, feel free to look at the document to see more testing information above.

Blackberry PRIV CDMA Model exists = Verizon & Sprint [RUMOR]-blackberry-priv-cdma-verizon.jpg

FCC Screen Shot Info (On Labels Document)
    Blackberry PRIV CDMA Model exists = Verizon & Sprint [RUMOR]-blackberry-priv.jpg
    10-26-15 01:18 PM
    Looking forward for sprint PRIV!!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 01:25 PM
    More and more signs point to Verizon being a "yes". Now, just need to know when.
    Graham Miller likes this.
    10-26-15 02:01 PM
    This is WCDMA, not the same thing.
    10-26-15 02:03 PM
    Neither model has approved CDMA.

But we still don't have the details for the -2, -5, and -6 variants.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1043968

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    Last edited by conite; 10-26-15 at 02:51 PM.
    10-26-15 02:10 PM
    The STV100-3 appears to be the APAC model but it is unlikely to work on Verison or Sprint simply by having the available bands. They would need to certify it. STV100-3 is a better fit for people who live in Asia or North America and use GSM/LTE.

There is a stickied thread about the models at the very top of this forum with more information on each one.
    10-26-15 02:21 PM
    Some guy named Bla1ze kinda confirmed that Verizon would be getting the PRIV...... sometime early 2016. So really no need to bother testing or FCC approval till Dec.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...016-a-1044601/
    10-27-15 07:43 AM
    Some guy named Bla1ze kinda confirmed that Verizon would be getting the PRIV...... sometime early 2016. So really no need to bother testing or FCC approval till Dec.

Lol... "some guy", he is not any guy he is THE GUY

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-27-15 08:06 AM

Haha, this is hilarious. Shows that us CrackBerry addicts take for granted that the Editor In Chief posts to these forums everyday.

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    10-27-15 08:37 AM

Early 2016 is much too late for my wife. She uses Android apps to run her business and they crash like crazy on her VZW Z30. I'd be hard pressed to get her to wait until late November, but 2016 is out of the question. Hopefully BlackBerry at least announces something about the Experience Suite so we can go cheap Android for a year and jump back to BB hardware once Verizon is back on board, otherwise it'll be iPhones for the both of us.
    10-27-15 11:06 AM
    Early 2016 is much too late for my wife. She uses Android apps to run her business and they crash like crazy on her VZW Z30. I'd be hard pressed to get her to wait until late November, but 2016 is out of the question. Hopefully BlackBerry at least announces something about the Experience Suite so we can go cheap Android for a year and jump back to BB hardware once Verizon is back on board, otherwise it'll be iPhones for the both of us.
    Not sure if going "cheap" Android will be advisable.... Just BBM alone doesn't do well on cheap hardware. But then you can buy some nice Android hardware in the $400 - $500 range.
    10-27-15 11:39 AM
    Not sure if going "cheap" Android will be advisable.... Just BBM alone doesn't do well on cheap hardware. But then you can buy some nice Android hardware in the $400 - $500 range.
    I was thinking Nexus 5X - cheap compared to iPhone/Priv and I could at least test out AT&T after she's done with it (I'd love to be able to leave Verizon - but coverage...). If that's possible I'll just hold onto my Z30 because the only Android apps I really use are Starbucks, some of the Mobile Nations apps (save for CB10), and Spotify.
    10-27-15 12:13 PM
    I was thinking Nexus 5X - cheap compared to iPhone/Priv and I could at least test out AT&T after she's done with it (I'd love to be able to leave Verizon - but coverage...). If that's possible I'll just hold onto my Z30 because the only Android apps I really use are Starbucks, some of the Mobile Nations apps (save for CB10), and Spotify.
    Yeah the Nexus 5 would be fine as it's pretty much the same Processor as the PRIV.... It's when you go really cheap with a two or three year old chipset that you might have problems with.
    10-27-15 01:16 PM
    Yeah the Nexus 5 would be fine as it's pretty much the same Processor as the PRIV.... It's when you go really cheap with a two or three year old chipset that you might have problems with.
    If my Z doesn't make it (hardware is getting wonky), the 5x is the way I would go as well.
    10-27-15 01:20 PM
    Blackberry PRIV CDMA Model exists = Verizon & Sprint [RUMOR]-img_20151030_083251.png
    Blackberry PRIV CDMA Model exists = Verizon & Sprint [RUMOR]-img_20151030_083251_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    CoreyGmaN likes this.
    10-30-15 07:38 AM
    Which model will be the best for T-Mobile in USA, specifically NY?

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    10-30-15 08:21 AM
    GPuba, just noticed your post, with the PRIV on the Verizon Network, very nice!

Blackberry PRIV CDMA Model exists = Verizon & Sprint [RUMOR]-priv-verizon-network.jpg
    11-05-15 04:17 PM
    I spoke to tier-2 VZW tech support today. The rep looked for me and said their screens show an update on the upcoming PRIV release: as of 11/6/15, there's a new entry for all reps to see that simply says "Soon."

Well, at least that's something.

And, as with the supervisor I spoke with in that department recently, he speculated that we should probably see it in time for holiday shopping. FWIW.
    Z30Commission likes this.
    11-07-15 09:29 PM
    Which model will be the best for T-Mobile in USA, specifically NY?

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    Right now, the unlocked one. It's less expensive ($699 from BB vs $739 from AT&T), you'd have to go about unlocking an AT&T one, and that AT&T one might or might not support T-Mobile's LTE frequencies (with T-Mobile support listed in the specs, the unlocked one should--confirm with BB directly if you want to be absolutely sure, though).
    11-07-15 11:47 PM
    The unlocked one. It's less expensive ($699 from BB vs $739 from AT&T), and you'd have to go about unlocking an AT&T one.
    You do realize this thread is about the CDMA system, right?
    11-07-15 11:49 PM
    You do realize this thread is about the CDMA system, right?
    And someone asked about T-Mobile. Just resolving that tangent quickly
    GPuba likes this.
    11-07-15 11:51 PM
    And someone asked about T-Mobile. Just resolving that tangent quickly.
    Well, I'm sticking with operating under the premise that the only thing that matters in the universe right now is how soon VZW will release the PRIV.
    raremage likes this.
    11-07-15 11:53 PM
    Well, I'm sticking with operating under the premise that the only thing that matters in the universe right now is how soon VZW will release the PRIV.
    Except for those of us not on Verizon and not planning to switch--in which case it's a question of when other carriers (ahem, cough, cough, Sprint) get it. (I'm not on Sprint either--I'm on an MVNO on it--so unless I want to wait that much longer, which I don't, it's about when the Sprint one is available and getting whatever approvals I need to set it up. I do miss the simplicity of just putting your SIM card in a compatible phone of choice and being good to go.)
    11-08-15 12:04 AM
    Except for those of us not on Verizon and not planning to switch--in which case it's a question of when other carriers (ahem, cough, cough, Sprint) get it. (I'm not on Sprint either--I'm on an MVNO on it--so unless I want to wait that much longer, which I don't, it's about when the Sprint one is available and getting whatever approvals I need to set it up. I do miss the simplicity of just putting your SIM card in a compatible phone of choice and being good to go.)
    Well, if the predictions I'm hearing from VZW people are any indication, hopefully we'll both have one soon. Soon being hopefully well before Xmas.
    11-08-15 12:07 AM
    In the whole universe?
    11-08-15 02:18 PM
29 12