I got a Priv and got the hardshell casing. Problem is: the phone on its own is pretty big, nothing like the old phone dimensions of old, although I know this is now the norm. Putting on the hardshell case makes it even bigger, and the odd shape, including the two edges that stick out off the bottom gives it a seriously hi tech alien bulk feel. Is there maybe a simpler case out there? I don't mean the pouches, I mean something my phone can wear comfortably without need to remove and reinsert or flip or whatev when I need to look at it. Something a bit more rubber and less plastic maybe?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-14-16 10:14 AM
    I would like something as well. I used the hardshell for a while but for the time being have nothing on it.
    01-15-16 01:14 AM
    The BlackBerry Leather Flip Case is very slim and reminds me of my calculator case from high school. You can even charge the BlackBerry Priv using the BlackBerry Charging Dock while the smartphone is in the case.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    fanisk likes this.
    01-15-16 02:42 AM
    The TetDed is pretty good but doesn't have much protection if your phone falls on the glass side.

01-15-16 05:33 PM
    I used the OEM hard case for 5 days. But just ditched it. Too bag. Makes one handed use impossible. Priv feels perfect with no case. But scary. We need a slim case. Maybe the incipio. But no longer selling for whatever reason.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    01-15-16 08:27 PM
    I've gotten to like the hard case. It already saved my phone from a short drop. And I kind of like the extra bulk. Even though it's kind of slick, the extra size makes it easier to type on. And I actually have no real problem holding the phone. I'm so scared of hurting it that I might have a little bit of a death grip on it .
    01-15-16 11:16 PM
    I got a Priv and got the hardshell casing. Problem is: the phone on its own is pretty big, nothing like the old phone dimensions of old, although I know this is now the norm. Putting on the hardshell case makes it even bigger, and the odd shape, including the two edges that stick out off the bottom gives it a seriously hi tech alien bulk feel. Is there maybe a simpler case out there? I don't mean the pouches, I mean something my phone can wear comfortably without need to remove and reinsert or flip or whatev when I need to look at it. Something a bit more rubber and less plastic maybe?

The hard shell is big but it's the best case right now.. Companies that manufacture cases haven't been wasting their time with blackberries for years now prob due to fear of sales..the two tabs in the bottom corners save the phone from getting scratched and keeps the phone usable..the case is only big at first but yea using with one hand is hard, not because of the case but because the phone is a phablet

Storm > 9780 > Z10 > Z30 > Priv
    8 Years Strong
    01-16-16 05:02 AM
    Haha I have the Military Green hard shell and the back does have a funky alien skin pattern. I like the case but it does make the phone quite bulky, and the top half always pops off. Also wasnt too happy about those little nubs inside the backing leaving the dents in my phone. I've since removed it but having no protection on is certainly scary (that's what she said).

01-16-16 05:04 AM
    After my experience with the protective hard shell case whose name escapes me at the moment, the bulk and raised edges was not worth it for the BlackBerry Z10.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-16-16 06:02 AM
    I moved from the hard shell to the leather pouch and I love it. I also picked up some Bluetooth headphones. Love using the phone in its natural skin.

01-16-16 08:55 AM