Hello All! I started this not as a bashing or negative thread towards The Priv and Blackberry. I want help and so do others. Ask a question and tell me something that you like about the Priv.

I am coming from a Z10 and BB10. I have found a few minor issues that I want to fix.

1. When I setup gmail on the Hub it set 2 of the same accounts, 1 for the Hub and 1 for Gmail. So I get double the notifications, emails, calendars...etc. Anyway to fix this?

2. With BB10 I was able to share a calendar event with others through BBM, email or text. I tried doing this from BB10 calendar to the Priv and it says does not recognize the file or cannot open. Has the format changed or is this an issue that needs to be addressed?

3. Pictures from my Z10 show up in a different area. I want them to go on my SD card, that I installed

4. Does not show me the installed SD card. Do I need to download another app for this or turn something on?

On the good side, antenna is good and strong, battery is good, screen is excellent. The Priv overall is a nice phone, I just need help with Android and BB apps, like others. I have updated from the playstore, actually told me to.
    11-08-15 08:55 AM
    For #1, set up your Gmai account through the hub manually, then in the Gmail app settings - turn notifications off. It took awhile for my hub to "sort itself out", originally my Gmail was not coming through at all, but it's instant now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 08:59 AM
    For #1, set up your Gmai account through the hub manually, then in the Gmail app settings - turn notifications off. It took awhile for my hub to "sort itself out", originally my Gmail was not coming through at all, but it's instant now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks I will try it out!
    11-09-15 10:28 AM