When I try to use my PRIV this message appears, asking me to respond "Report" or "OK". In either case the message just returns. I can see, but cannot access, the settings or other menu items/apps on the device, so I cannot use force close or delete and reinstall the app. Can anyone please advise how I can get out of this loop as the device is unusable now?
    Many thanks
    12-28-18 05:42 AM
    It's an app issue.. you can spend the time trying to figure out which app is the root of it.... or you can skip it all, just do a factory reset and start fresh.
    12-28-18 09:13 AM
    Thanks for the quick and helpful response - I'll try the factory reset.
    12-29-18 05:02 AM
    Thanks again - I've tried to do a factory reset using the Settings menu, but the screen message about Google Play services keeps coming up and overriding what I am trying to key in, so I can't complete the process. Is there a physical way (e.g. using the volume or power buttons, removing and replacing the battery, etc.) of forcing a factory reset please?
    12-29-18 05:16 AM
    Thanks again - I've tried to do a factory reset using the Settings menu, but the screen message about Google Play services keeps coming up and overriding what I am trying to key in, so I can't complete the process. Is there a physical way (e.g. using the volume or power buttons, removing and replacing the battery, etc.) of forcing a factory reset please?
    Can try here - https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0
    01-02-19 04:13 PM