Hi all, does anyone have a link to the Verizon aak687 autoloader? The autoloader old archive is no more. Thanks for any help.
    03-20-19 01:00 PM
    Hi please anyone can help me ! I have STV100-4 , i need to enable pointer mode on it but there is no option in developper mode ,
    04-21-19 07:25 AM
    Hello. If I am currently using AAG277 and have not yet received the update, I need to install AAV985, this is the latest upgrade for my phone, right?
    Attachment 441331
    I think the last ones for PRIV was AAW068

At the BlackBerry support page you see / get more details.
    Last edited by Rico4you; 06-18-19 at 11:39 AM.
    04-26-19 05:28 PM
    hi
    i have problem with priv
    i did factory rest and after that my touch screen not worked and give in the power botton phone write (take bug report 6.0.1 (mmb29m))
    i dont know how do with this problem
    if u konw pls help me
    tnx
    06-14-19 08:33 AM
    hi
    i have problem with priv
    i did factory rest and after that my touch screen not worked and give in the power botton phone write (take bug report 6.0.1 (mmb29m))
    i dont know how do with this problem
    if u konw pls help me
    tnx
    Use the autoloader as described in the first post of this thread.
    06-14-19 09:30 AM
    It has been a while. I'm attempting to upgrade the firmware of my T-mobile Priv. I've downloaded the version found above but when I attempt to execute the bat file, I get an intercept that it is not the correct version. I've checked and mine is the STV100-1 model.

Current version of software is AAN335.

Ideas?
    08-30-19 06:47 PM
    It has been a while. I'm attempting to upgrade the firmware of my T-mobile Priv. I've downloaded the version found above but when I attempt to execute the bat file, I get an intercept that it is not the correct version. I've checked and mine is the STV100-1 model.

Current version of software is AAN335.

Ideas?
    Good idea to start your own thread. 👍

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1175756

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    08-30-19 08:17 PM
    I charged up my dad's old PRIV and tried the autoloader today following the Post 1 procedures, Rest of The World file and the BB how to.

It worked fine and I even tried out the PKB on it. When it was my only Android I'd never used the PKB; I tried it and couldn't see the point of all that work when you have a perfectly usable screen keyboard to use. I started this post using it; this time it was the virtual keyboard that felt weird. I will say, the keyboard seemed uncomfortably narrow.

I thought I'd see if the battery probs and spontaneous reboots would be solved with an autoload. Might have helped the battery - in 3 hours it went from 50% to 45% with the wifi on which seemed not bad.

But halfway though my post, good old PRIV rebooted. So that's probably it, if autoloading didn't work nothing else will. It's a pity, there's something so attractive about it. It won't look so good in the drawer but that's the only place for it now.
    08-30-22 05:26 PM
    The BB how-to from the first post: The links within it don't work so here's the text in case it gets taken down some day.

How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS
    Article Number: 000038083 First Published: April 26, 2017 Last Modified: January 16, 2018 Type: Support

Environment
    BlackBerry powered by Android
    PRIV
    Back to top ↑
    Overview
    Use the following steps for reloading the BlackBerry powered by Android OS:

Install the USB drivers for the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android. To install the USB drivers, click here.
    Download the applicable autoloader .zip file for your BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android by visiting this support page.
    Press and hold both the Power and Volume Down buttons for 30 seconds to boot the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android into fastboot mode. Alternatively, press and hold the Volume Down while turning on BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android and selecting Reboot into fastboot (when in fastboot mode, the PRIV will display the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu and a purple LED while the DTEK50 will display the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu with no LED )
    Reload the OS on the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android. To complete the reinstall, please see the following;
    Windows
    Open and extract the downloaded autoloader file (including all files and folders)
    Open the extracted folder
    Execute the flashall.bat
    Follow on screen instructions as prompted
    Mac OS X
    Open and extract the autoloader file (note the location of the downloaded autoloader file (example: Documents, Downloads, Desktop))
    Rename extracted folder to PRIV
    Open Terminal (Finder > Applications > Utilities > Terminal)
    Type cd <location of autoloader>/PRIV
    Type ./flashall.sh and press Enter
    Follow on screen instructions as prompted
    Note: Completing the reload of the OS will erase all local data from the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android.

Back to top ↑
    Additional Information
    If the following message is displayed when attempting to reload the OS on the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android:

"Loader is not valid for this variant, the device variant detected is subvariant:=. Please obtain a loader which supports the device variant above and try again."

Then please verify that the USB drivers have been installed using the steps below:

Windows
    Click Start
    Select Control Panel
    Select Programs and Features or Uninstall a program
    Verify BlackBerry USB Driver is listed
    Mac OS X
    Open Finder
    In the title bar, select Go > Go to Folder...
    Type /Library/Extensions/
    Verify BlackBerryUSBCDCNCM.kext and RIMBBUSB.kext are listed
    08-30-22 05:34 PM
    Put in a new battery. Really easy to do on Priv. I mean really easy.
    08-30-22 06:55 PM
    Put in a new battery. Really easy to do on Priv. I mean really easy.
    I had it replaced once though it made little difference and I wondered if they'd actually done anything.

I could try on my own - and that would stop the rebooting thing?

And thanks for the help.
    08-30-22 08:27 PM
    I had it replaced once though it made little difference and I wondered if they'd actually done anything.

I could try on my own - and that would stop the rebooting thing?

And thanks for the help.
    It's possible the new battery wasn't very good...
    08-31-22 07:06 AM
    Is there an autoloader for an SVT100-3? The links in the 1st post are dead now and this phone wants to upgrade to Marshmallow but keeps failing.
    04-12-23 09:56 AM
    Is there an autoloader for an SVT100-3? The links in the 1st post are dead now and this phone wants to upgrade to Marshmallow but keeps failing.

Can try this https://bbapps.download.blackberry.c...mon-AAV985.zip

I just put the original link that Thurask made into the WayBackMachine and that's what it had archived. Give it a minute to download the file.
    Paul Reichert likes this.
    04-12-23 10:28 AM
    Can try this https://bbapps.download.blackberry.c...mon-AAV985.zip

I just put the original link that Thurask made into the WayBackMachine and that's what it had archived. Give it a minute to download the file.
    Thanks, I hadn't thought of using Wayback. Oddly, I followed the reset instructions in the first post and went through setup again. That took me back to the update window on the phone - this time it updated successfully all on it's own. Now downloading the autoloader for future reference.
    04-12-23 01:17 PM
590 ... 222324