No it's done. It literally was doing a secure wipe I think. Restoring apps now and waiting to upgrade back to AAE017.
    Only odd thing right now is some notifications keep speaking Spanish to me.

Is it solved the USA band issues?, did you got the cellular signal back?
    03-11-16 08:19 PM
    Is it solved the USA band issues?, did you got the cellular signal back?
    I don't know. Like I said I don't have Asia networks here, I'm in Canada. I'm just having my fingers crossed by the time I get to Hong Kong that it'll work.
    03-11-16 08:24 PM
    I don't know. Like I said I don't have Asia networks here, I'm in Canada. I'm just having my fingers crossed by the time I get to Hong Kong that it'll work.

Please report back if you got the signal in Asia. My priv has been bricked for two months now.
    03-11-16 08:30 PM
    Please report back if you got the signal in Asia. My priv has been bricked for two months now.
    If it's already bricked why don't you try it instead of sitting here and asking me? It's an official process so it won't void warranty or anything.

If anything I already proved the autoloader is safe to use, if that's what you're worried about. You won't be any better off, just have to restore all your data and you'll be back where you are.
    archon79, FF22 and sgoodmanb like this.
    03-11-16 08:33 PM
    If it's already bricked why don't you try it instead of sitting here and asking me? It's an official process so it won't void warranty or anything.

If anything I already proved the autoloader is safe to use, if that's what you're worried about. You won't be any better off, just have to restore all your data and you'll be back where you are.
    Hahah sorry, my device not with me now. It's with my brother, I plan to send it to the service center. And suddenly blackberry release the autoloader in these two days. So I need him to send it back to me to try it. The device will be with me with a week. I just need to know, if autoloader will save the USA bands issue. Sorry if it's too much.
    03-11-16 08:50 PM
    I've been hoping for something like this. I've been having some issues with my private lately!
    Uzi and florenceit like this.
    03-11-16 11:03 PM
    I've been hoping for something like this. I've been having some issues with my private lately!
    Sounds like an issue you should talk to your Dr about...
    FF22 and Nicky Winters like this.
    03-11-16 11:14 PM
    Well if you have issues with your private you probably want to see a doctor not use an autoloader...

I kid, I kid... NB: BlackBerry, now you know why the PRIV was such a bad name?
    03-11-16 11:16 PM
    Can I put the AT&T OS on my unlocked device? Will it enable the enhanced LTE? Those of us that bought our device from shop BlackBerry don't have that setting.
    03-12-16 08:58 AM
    Can I put the AT&T OS on my unlocked device? Will it enable the enhanced LTE? Those of us that bought our device from shop BlackBerry don't have that setting.
    You can't it won't load
    03-12-16 10:54 AM
    I have do the reload thing in my priv
    but my phone not starting only showing battery simple

what I should do
    03-12-16 04:20 PM
    This autoloaders doesn't solve the USA Band Problem issues. or *#*#4636#*#*.
    03-12-16 08:52 PM
    Can it be install on passport?

Posted via CB10
    Has anyone tried?
    03-13-16 12:39 AM
    Has anyone tried?
    Not going to work
    03-13-16 01:21 AM
    Ok so installed the autoloader, load the newest March security update, then got the Error during the update, then DTEK is showing Poor status all the time

BlackBerry Priv Autoloaders.-screenshot_2016-03-13-07-55-07.jpg

what now?
    03-13-16 06:45 AM
    Ok so installed the autoloader, load the newest March security update, then got the Error during the update, then DTEK is showing Poor status all the time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-13-07-55-07.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	394045

what now?
    Reload again?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-13-16 08:29 AM
    I have a Rogers -3 priv. I downloaded the correct one.. yet it says its not for the device?
    03-13-16 03:41 PM
    I have a Rogers -3 priv. I downloaded the correct one.. yet it says its not for the device?
    I had that if I try to run it as Administrator. Just doubleclicking it, it would recognize.
    03-13-16 04:05 PM
    Nice of these to be made available.

Are the autoloaders from carrier UK carrier EE available?
    03-15-16 09:00 AM
    Just installed these changes to a Nexus 6p running Marshmallow Worked seemingly fine after a bit of tweaking... better for it too.
    03-16-16 12:25 AM
    Just installed these changes to a Nexus 6p running Marshmallow Worked seemingly fine after a bit of tweaking... better for it too.
    Sorry what changes?

03-16-16 02:57 AM
    Reload again?

Reload again and it stucks at the firmware version of Oct 2015. Update to the maintenance release will brick my phone ...
    03-17-16 01:04 AM
    Wrong thread?
    03-17-16 01:15 AM
    Nice of these to be made available.

Are the autoloaders from carrier UK carrier EE available?
    Carriers outside the USA aren't as petulant, they all use the same loader (The Rest).
    03-17-16 01:15 AM
    I'm having difficulties getting my Priv to connect to my computer. I have tried multiple computers, multiple cables (including a BB OEM cable) and have verified that USB Connections is set to Mount SD Card. I have also installed the drivers and re-installed them. When I plug my Priv into the computer it charges the battery, but will not mount the drives nor does Fastboot recognize it is connected. I'm starting to think that there is an issue with my USB port. Is there some way of testing this?

Thank you,
    Jason...
    03-17-16 09:01 AM
590 1234 ...