Does the Blackberry priv have the feature to auto prepend a 1 before the phone number for long distance calls like BB10?
    11-01-15 01:43 PM
    Does the Blackberry priv have the feature to auto prepend a 1 before the phone number for long distance calls like BB10?
    Check for other Androids if they have that feature. if they do, Priv should do aswell.
    11-01-15 01:52 PM
    Yes. All phones have this ability. Mobile manufacturers and carriers know that mobile users are too lazy to press 1 then the area code.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    andy957 likes this.
    11-01-15 02:00 PM
    Yes. All phones have this ability. Mobile manufacturers and carriers know that mobile users are too lazy to press 1 then the area code.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Do you have to turn this feature on somewhere because mine does not automatically do this??? For example if i am out of the city and call back to my home from contact list I get a message telling me that I need to add a "1" for long distance calling. If i call my home from within the city i do not get this message. Same goes for all my "local contacts" calls when out of city or traveling.
    12-14-15 01:28 PM
    Do you have to turn this feature on somewhere because mine does not automatically do this??? For example if i am out of the city and call back to my home from contact list I get a message telling me that I need to add a "1" for long distance calling. If i call my home from within the city i do not get this message. Same goes for all my "local contacts" calls when out of city or traveling.
    I'll retract my initial statement as I assumed that you were in the US. My bad.

What country are you in?
    12-15-15 01:01 PM
    I am in Canada, Rogers is the Carrier.
    12-15-15 08:44 PM
    My Galaxy S5 did not have this and it was a pain in the butt. I now have a DTEK50 and happily can say that it has this feature baked in.
    09-19-16 09:33 PM