The crackberry article on how the Priv is sold out is currently trending on reddit. It was posted 4 hours ago and it already has more than 500 votes.

Crackberry community... You know what to do:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/
    11-15-15 08:55 PM
    I always love seeing things like this but the question we will never have the answer to is how many were there and you can't sell phones if you don't have stock. So it's good and bad.
    11-15-15 08:59 PM
    I went to 5 rogers stores and probably called another 10 here in the Montreal area over the weekend... all sold out

Posted using my sick Z30
    11-15-15 09:17 PM
    i dropped by the Telus corp store in Stouffville, ON today... sales rep told me they sold the last one today. He offered to call me when the next shipment arrives.

I have to say... it's a very very nice device. really weird to see a BlackBerry logo on it when it's running Android.
    11-15-15 09:19 PM
    Great job people! The article is #1 in the Android Forum with almost 1000 votes.

I love this since it's a Win Win. It is linked to Crackberry, so it's new users coming to Crackberry and at the same time it's free advertising for the Priv.
    11-15-15 11:28 PM
    It could work good or bad. Either people will be trying harder to get one or they will get sick of waiting. But i think they'll just want one more!

One thing about Android is the amount of devices on the market for people to pick while waiting for PRIV stock.

Or, on the positive side, it should cause more demand and anticipation. Good thing about the PRIV is how different it is than anything else and I hope people appreciate that. I hope people see the differentiating features as worth waiting for more stock.

I think people are coming around and do appreciate the PRIV.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by buckwylder; 11-16-15 at 01:56 AM.
    11-16-15 01:45 AM
    Wow! We're at 1600 votes. If we keep it up we might end up on the Reddit Homepage! Then it will be massive advertising for BB!

Every Crackberian should go vote on the article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/
    11-16-15 02:34 AM