Today I ordered BlackBerry Sync Pod W/1.2m USB Cable, SlimPort HDMI Adapter Converter, and BlackBerry Super Value Combo Leather Smart Flip Case (Black) with Reiko Horizontal Rugged Pouch. I am shocked CrackBerry considers 14 day delivery as expedited. But then they did choose Canada Post for expedited service.
    12-28-15 06:28 PM
    12-28-15 08:58 PM
    In all of my experience shopping with CrackBerry, I've never had an order take more than 3 days to arrive. Even when I ordered on the 18th and was told I should expect it to arrive on the 29th, I ended up getting it the morning of the 22nd.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 09:02 PM
    Sounds nice I can't wait to open my Priv bundle tomorrow. I'm currently on the PP and a few other devices but looking forward to the Priv.

I can't wait to experience it! Wonder if I'm going to stick with the BlackBerry launcher or move over to Android?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-15 09:09 PM
    Sounds nice I can't wait to open my Priv bundle tomorrow. I'm currently on the PP and a few other devices but looking forward to the Priv.

I can't wait to experience it! Wonder if I'm going to stick with the BlackBerry launcher or move over to Android?

Posted via CB10
    If you are willing to give the BlackBerry Priv an unbiased evaluation you will likely consider it a very good smartphone despite its not running BlackBerry OS 10.

The reason that I bought the charging dock for the BlackBerry Priv is the wear and tear of plugging and unplugging the USB cable when charging the battery. The semi-reclined position of the smartphone in the dock will make reading messages at my desk a bit easier in term of not having to pick up the device to swipe.

When you get a BlackBerry Priv be sure to post your thoughts after five days usage.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-28-15 10:26 PM
    The BlackBerry Leather Flip Case fits the BlackBerry Priv almost perfectly. I say almost perfectly because the notification light is not aligned with the cut-out for the notification LED. I will use a small black hair band to discretely hold the flap closed when not in use. The physical keyboard is still accessible. The charging dock is very nice and easy to use. The angle of the BlackBerry Priv, even in the flip case, makes it easy to read the screen. The belt case will keep the smartphone protected and the earbud port is easily accessible, the smartphone can be removed by pressing upwards with your finger at the bottom of the case. However, the same opening does not align with the volume control buttons. This case is secured to your belt by two loops and/or a magnetic clip which is very secure. If you travel especially by airlines the case will help keep your hands free. I have yet to try the Slimport adapted; I will test it tomorrow afternoon once I finish rearranging my home office for the winter.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-04-16 11:13 PM