In the past, how long does it take for the phone to released after cases are shipped?
    I don't know. Buuuut, if you are wondering how long the wait is for this device, the middle of November is a great guess.
    10-15-15 06:19 PM
    Any guesses on the price in Canada? and the available colors? Red? White? anybody?
    10-15-15 07:19 PM
    Any guesses on the price in Canada? and the available colors? Red? White? anybody?
    I want a red Priv + a red skin, and a red leather pocket... are you listening BlackBerry?

PS: other accessories are available including the Cradle...
    10-15-15 07:27 PM
    It's just you.. that's where the pics came from lol.

Lol I'll shut up now...

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 08:48 PM
    I just ordered the leather flip holster and sync pod. Used the 20% off code that was provided here, so it was a pretty good deal with free shipping. Now I guess I have to buy the Priv when it comes out. (like there was any doubt before). I haven't been this excited about a new phone since I got my Cantel bag phone, which was a phone in a small suitcase that you could actually move from car to car. We've come a long way!

Posted via CB10
    ndeep13 likes this.
    10-15-15 10:12 PM
    Is it just me or does the flip case look like it's another "stick-on"?

I sure hope not.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 10:19 PM
    Looks like a snap in to me.

BlackBerry Priv Accessories-flip-case.jpg
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 10-16-15 at 06:55 AM.
    10-15-15 10:40 PM
    Aarrghhh..we getting closer
    10-15-15 11:34 PM
    Looks like a snap in to me.

Attachment 375951
    On closer examination, I think you're right. I think I can see a raised surface around the buttons which would indicate a snap in case. Whew thank God.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 12:36 AM
    Am I the only one that will rock this phone naked. That glassweave goes very well with my TruFiber carbon fiber wallet... Might have to get some carbon fiber pieces for my car to match haha.

Although might just have the back painted a very high gloss and see how that works.
    Arjun Sahota and MO3iusONE like this.
    10-16-15 02:34 AM
    I just ordered the leather flip holster and sync pod. Used the 20% off code that was provided here, so it was a pretty good deal with free shipping. Now I guess I have to buy the Priv when it comes out. (like there was any doubt before). I haven't been this excited about a new phone since I got my Cantel bag phone, which was a phone in a small suitcase that you could actually move from car to car. We've come a long way!

Posted via CB10
    What's the code?
    10-16-15 02:49 AM
    What's the code?
    FALL2015

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    dejanh likes this.
    10-16-15 02:52 AM
    Am I the only one that will rock this phone naked. That glassweave goes very well with my TruFiber carbon fiber wallet... Might have to get some carbon fiber pieces for my car to match haha.

Although might just have the back painted a very high gloss and see how that works.
    I thought you're so angry at them you're not getting it??

I'd at least install a glass protector for the screen as soon as one is out for it. I already cracked my Classic one and I don't want to figure out how much a screen replacement would cost on that.
    10-16-15 04:30 AM
    The leather pouch one looks like the one I going with.
    10-16-15 04:38 AM
    I thought you're so angry at them you're not getting it??

I'd at least install a glass protector for the screen as soon as one is out for it. I already cracked my Classic one and I don't want to figure out how much a screen replacement would cost on that.
    My classic is starting to show it's age. Once it hits 30% in the day it lags, I start getting double typing, apps freeze or shut down, I clear all my apps and still same issue. Once I start charging and once it passes 30% it's good..

I'm trying to get this company to make a curved tempered glass screen protector like they did for the S6 Edge: leafseries dot com. Also they have a youtube video on it. Impressive stuff, I emailed them and they told me they had a bit of interest with the Priv so who knows..

I've been dying to try out my dimple.io's with Tasker... finally will be able too as well.
    10-16-15 05:56 AM
    I hate that gap over the speaker on the hard case.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 06:24 AM
    My classic is starting to show it's age. Once it hits 30% in the day it lags, I start getting double typing, apps freeze or shut down, I clear all my apps and still same issue. Once I start charging and once it passes 30% it's good..

I'm trying to get this company to make a curved tempered glass screen protector like they did for the S6 Edge: leafseries dot com. Also they have a youtube video on it. Impressive stuff, I emailed them and they told me they had a bit of interest with the Priv so who knows..

I've been dying to try out my dimple.io's with Tasker... finally will be able too as well.
    Still find it hard to believe how disgusting planned obsolescence is, the Classic isn't even out for a full year and it's already showing age. Back then everything can make it through their 3 year lifecycle at least and probably a year or two more. But I guess that's how it is with razor thin margins.
    10-16-15 06:31 AM

30% might be where your "battery saving mode" kicks in. Go into your settings and adjust it. Mine turns on at 20%. The phone gets noticeably slower when this is activated as it reduces CPU performance to save battery.

Posted via CB10
    Ecm likes this.
    10-16-15 06:40 AM
    It would be super cool if the Priv had a sensor that could tell if the case with the window was closed and automatically shrink the display so the you see a miniature screen when it's closed and then the full screen when you open the case.
    10-16-15 06:58 AM
    It would be super cool if the Priv had a sensor that could tell if the case with the window was closed and automatically shrink the display so the you see a miniature screen when it's closed and then the full screen when you open the case.
    BlackBerry Leather Smart Flip Case (Black) (ACC-62173-001) for Priv | BlackBerry Cases

Isn't that's what that window is for?

Customized opening for view of time, date and notifications
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-16-15 07:10 AM
    Are these only for people who live in Canada?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Well, no. But it might not exactly be cost effective to order from the Canadian Shop to US. I dunno, I never did the math on it but shipping will likely be higher than simply just waiting until the US store gets it.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-16-15 07:15 AM
    For example if a notification goes off, an alarm sounds, or if the phone rings then does the caller ID show up in a customized little window or do you have to open the phone to see who the caller is, what the text says, or what the notification is. This would seem to require custom lock screen software that knows there is a window and what the size is.

Is there some kind of standard case-with-a-window format for Android or BlackBerry, did they just cut a hole where the time is displayed?
    10-16-15 07:16 AM
    I just ordered my accessoires from Shop CrackBerry! I know from past experience that CB should have them in stock before my carrier (if they ever get them at all, for that matter).

Leather pocket (black) and charging dock.

Now, impatiently waiting for the release date and Bla1ze's review!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 08:43 AM
    Did you happen to see this?

Attachment 375924

Posted via CB10
    Well that's my freaking birthday
    10-16-15 10:11 AM
84 1234