Looking forward to your 1 week vid.
    TotalTechvids likes this.
    11-09-15 04:31 AM
    Unlike some of these shill BS Reviews that wanted to just bash blackberry, (Insert publications that swing from apples nuts)
    I wanted to give a real NO BS Review of the Device.
    I am not there just yet, But Three Days later here are my thoughts.
    Definitely a No BS Review.

I especially enjoyed your comments on the Biased Reviews out there at 8:55 mark. It needed to be said.
    Last edited by pomidor; 11-09-15 at 11:38 AM. Reason: "needed" instead of "need"
    11-09-15 06:26 AM
    Unlike some of these shill BS Reviews that wanted to just bash blackberry, (Insert publications that swing from apples nuts)

I find it absolutely hilarious that these "CREDIBLE" outlets will use the phone for 2 days and then say a device is trash.
    Well that is about as credible as George Bush and weapons of mass destruction, Or Hillary not deleting emails. LOL

Anyway here is my fair take so far on the device.
    Any questions comments and what you want to see in the full review let me know below.

Thanks

Nice review. Much appreciated.

 Posted via CB10 on my Q10 
    11-09-15 06:50 AM
    Well, looks premium and seemingly performs like a pro.Hope they sell in good no.s so that 'devices division' don't get mothballed as JC is threatening to do.Then I can go buy my device...... a passport!!
    11-09-15 07:05 AM
    Nice review! I only checked it out in the store and was impressed with it. I'm looking forward to your full review. Any thoughts when comparing it to a Passport?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:14 AM
    Job well done. This is how political debates should be waged, raw and honest.
    11-09-15 07:38 AM
    Well if you want a biased and or a paid off review watch someone else. It is what it is
    Some people just can't handle it. It's OK.
    It wasn't long ago Kevin did a post called taking out the troll trash. Its reviews like this that will attract the trash in large volumes. Brush it off man ......straight up unbias review

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot
    11-09-15 07:44 AM
    Well if you want a biased and or a paid off review watch someone else. It is what it is
    Some people just can't handle it. It's OK.
    Lol handle it?
    I can handle it, it's whether I choose to watch a "smartphone" opinion video laced with profanity.

And I chose not to.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 08:24 AM
    excellent review. i do want this phone now, have been with blackberry since first one. Just too expensive for contract still.$399
    11-09-15 08:30 AM
    There are some really dumb parts though.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    11-09-15 08:31 AM
    Back to the Priv

When I did a short hands-on at an AT&T store, using the PKB for scrolling in the Browser was much too fast. I don't know if one develops a finesse to better control the speed or if there is some adjustment option/setting or it was actually too fast.

Anyone else.
    11-09-15 08:45 AM
    Thanks for the no BS review. Cussing is your style, so to everyone being babies about it, grow up. If you can't stand it, don't watch the video.

With that said, I haven't finished it or read all the comments, but I call BS to that portion about battery life. There is no way in hell you used the phone from 8AM-2PM running an android OS and only dropped 8% battery life. Not a chance.

Screen on time? What's your definition of "using?"

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    Carjackd, Lefty724 and Steelsheen like this.
    11-09-15 08:49 AM
    Lol handle it?
    I can handle it, it's whether I choose to watch a "smartphone" opinion video laced with profanity.

And I chose not to.

Posted via CB10
    Excellent! The for playing

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android cause I'm a Prividiot
    11-09-15 09:16 AM
    nice review, was screen at max bright in video? for some reason it looked off to me. not sure how to describe it, just that it looked like screen was below the plastic cover, kind of like a mirror reflecting image from behind, instead of it being at top of glass, it is below it. I saw it whenever you rotated the phone

I don't remember it being funny when I played with it at the att store but I didn't really look for it either.
    11-09-15 10:15 AM
    Fantastic. This is how all reviews should be. Raw and honest.
    11-09-15 10:24 AM
    Definitely a No BS Review.

I especially enjoyed your comments on the Biased Reviews out there at 8:55 mark. It need to be said.
    Yes it did.
    11-09-15 10:57 AM
    Job well done. This is how political debates should be waged, raw and honest.
    True but sadly we all know that's never gonna happen
    daPirates and experiment 626 like this.
    11-09-15 10:59 AM
    Then we will say see ya.

#forgrownfolksonly
    11-09-15 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the no BS review. Cussing is your style, so to everyone being babies about it, grow up. If you can't stand it, don't watch the video.

With that said, I haven't finished it or read all the comments, but I call BS to that portion about battery life. There is no way in hell you used the phone from 8AM-2PM running an android OS and only dropped 8% battery life. Not a chance.

Screen on time? What's your definition of "using?"

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    It was mostly stand by....
    11-09-15 11:02 AM

I find it absolutely hilarious that these "CREDIBLE" outlets will use the phone for 2 days and then say a device is trash.
    Well that is about as credible as George Bush and weapons of mass destruction, Or Hillary not deleting emails. LOL

Anyway here is my fair take so far on the device.
    Any questions comments and what you want to see in the full review let me know below.

Thanks

You are just opening and closing the device and say that it is not hot, of course it does not get hot if you are not doing anything that uses cpu. I stopped watching when you said it has a great camera, LOL. All reviews, except from fan sites, say otherwise.
    11-09-15 11:12 AM
    Best unbiased review so far BlackBerry Priv review | The Verge

waiting for Anandtech one, if they do it.
    11-09-15 11:30 AM
    After watching the video i'm EXTRA sold.

BTW, been using a BB for almost 7 years, carry an iPhone for almost 4 years and a 3rd backup Android for 4 years as well. So i know what i NEED, what i WANT, what to EXPECT and how to use the Priv. With the Priv, i'm dropping the other 2 phones and can finally carry just 1 device

Thank you TS.
    11-09-15 11:30 AM
    It was mostly stand by....
    Well "It's mostly stand-by" is a hell of a lot different than saying "I've been using the phone since 8AM and now at 2PM it's only at 92%." 8% battery drain over the course of 6 hours is by no means great.

Just saying, it wasn't using the phone. Maybe a better choice of wording next time.
    11-09-15 11:41 AM
    Yes it did.
    I meant to say "needed" instead of "need", but you saw through my typo, so all is good.

---

What's the best way to be notified when your next review is up?
    11-09-15 11:42 AM
    You are just opening and closing the device and say that it is not hot, of course it does not get hot if you are not doing anything that uses cpu. I stopped watching when you said it has a great camera, LOL. All reviews, except from fan sites, say otherwise.
    I guess mkbhd and verge especially verge who normally hate android are wrong then.... The camera is good. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Until you have your own and see if for yourself....... Kind of pointless to comment or have an opinion on a camera YOU haven't used.

Enough said
    11-09-15 12:51 PM
175 ... 4567