Love the reviews!
    (but try to leave the language at home lol)

Posted via CB10
    TotalTechvids likes this.
    11-08-15 06:53 PM
    I was watching it with my kid sitting next to me. Woops! My bad, I knew it was coming.

I don't really mind the swearing, I am a frequent user of descriptive language. That being said, you may command more respect from a broader audience without the language. Every little bit will help BlackBerry and we all want BlackBerry to succeed.

Regardless, I can't wait for your next video. Do you have a BBM channel?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    You are right about the broader audience, but personally I like the language. That's what makes it different from the normal reviews you see on the web.
    TotalTechvids and godsgift123 like this.
    11-08-15 07:01 PM
    Man. Dat review deserves this.

BlackBerry Priv 3 days later a Real take. (Dont call it a comeback) NSFW-img_20151108_190205.jpg

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:07 PM
    I was watching it with my kid sitting next to me. Woops! My bad, I knew it was coming.

I don't really mind the swearing, I am a frequent user of descriptive language. That being said, you may command more respect from a broader audience without the language. Every little bit will help BlackBerry and we all want BlackBerry to succeed.

Regardless, I can't wait for your next video. Do you have a BBM channel?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    No BBM channel as of yet. Guess it's something I should look at
    11-08-15 07:08 PM
    Hey let me know if you experience any funkiness w the memory card. And by this I mean moving media from one folder to another on the phone and sd card. Mine been giving me a prob. Also Wil trying another launcher give me the option to run dark backgrounds?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 07:08 PM
    And start a BBM channel and group please.

sidhuk, La Emperor and Signhere like this.
    11-08-15 07:09 PM
    Hey let me know if you experience any funkiness w the memory card. And by this I mean moving media from one folder to another on the phone and sd card. Mine been giving me a prob. Also Wil trying another launcher give me the option to run dark backgrounds?

I'll have to check it out
    11-08-15 07:10 PM

Ok I'll check it out
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-08-15 07:10 PM
    Raw, Honest and Uninhibited Review! That's how I like it.

Gracias!
    Corbu likes this.
    11-08-15 07:13 PM

Created

Channel pin

C004347B5
    11-08-15 07:15 PM
    Good review, and funny. The only thing I'd disagree with is saying the other reviews unrightfully bashed the phone. I think that most of the reviews have been mostly positive with some complaints here or there. They haven't all been gushing but that was to be expected as it is with most devices.
    11-08-15 07:25 PM

i would use Nova
    11-08-15 07:26 PM
    Good review man!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:29 PM
    I went to the AT&t store in 116th St. In Carmel last Friday evening. They said they sold 1 unit. We're you the one who bought it?

BB10 is Dead
    11-08-15 07:31 PM
    Good review, and funny. The only thing I'd disagree with is saying the other reviews unrightfully bashed the phone. I think that most of the reviews have been mostly positive with some complaints here or there. They haven't all been gushing but that was to be expected as it is with most devices.
    I agree most have been positive. And rarely is a review gushing. I used to work with a media company that did product reviews (not phones). And their objective was to always find cons even if full of pros. They ALWAYS made a purpose to find negatives, no matter if they completely endorsed a product. They always had cons, warranted or not, even for its highest-rated reviews.

Agree or disagree with this style, my experience is that no one ever wanted to appear 100% "pro". Ironically, however, they had no problem being totally against. Human nature I guess.
    11-08-15 07:43 PM
    Quick question I was hoping you could answer:

The middle button on the volume rocker (so called mute button). Does it actually act as play/pause for music and videos or does it really only just mute the audio?
    11-08-15 07:45 PM
    Great job on the video! You do get me in a wee bit of trouble with the wife when your language erupts. Nevertheless, keep em' comin'. ;-)

Z30STA100-5 � 10.3.2.2339
    Last edited by Signhere; 11-08-15 at 08:37 PM.
    11-08-15 07:51 PM
    I went to the AT&t store in 116th St. In Carmel last Friday evening. They said they sold 1 unit. We're you the one who bought it?

BB10 is Dead
    Your first problem in where you live - that is prepaid android territory. Old Boost Mobile crew and now on to the new prepaid. Please base your comment on the actual projected consumer base versus that in your hood
    wincyUt likes this.
    I wanted to give a real NO BS Review of the Device.
    Your reviews are a breath of fresh air and your frankness and honesty are much appreciated! The world could really use a lot less BS and a lot more straightforward honesty!

As for the questions:
    1. Could you try to use something like 'Manual Camera' or 'Camera FV-5' (can't post links yet) to take some raw shots with the camera or at least check to what extent that is possible (Manual Camera does that, I believe). If not, then perhaps use a camera app that does not apply any noise reduction at all?

I ask this because in the full resolution photos taken with the Priv I've found online, there is crazy noise reduction going on (even in daylight). In my experience a little noise looks far better than the smudged out cartoony look that the stock noise reduction settings tend to produce. The latter is something that happens a lot in smartphones and point-and-shoot cams. It's silly.

2. The capacitive keyboard-functionality (Smartslide) looks like a dream, but I haven't been able to find out to what extent it is customizable, supported as a generic touchpad or even whether it functions properly without having the BB VKB active.
    So:
    2a. To what extent is the smartslide customizable OOTB, for instance: can you make cursor movement the default behaviour instead of having to double tap first? (I'm also hoping for being able to remap the Sym key to a CTRL key for copy/cut/paste and undo support [A surprising amount of apps actually support this], but that is probably going to require root).
    2b. Does the smartslide work in more exotic locations/apps, i.e.: does it do anything when you have a camera app open (with or without double tap) or in a game where you'd expect it would make sense?
    2c. Does the smartslide work at all if you use another VKB?

Thanks in advance and thanks again for the review!
    Jaalaro

You mentionned that you made a video on how to install the bb10 kb on an android device.

Can you tell where is that video ?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10

The middle button on the volume rocker (so called mute button). Does it actually act as play/pause for music and videos or does it really only just mute the audio?
    In youtube, it jut mutes. Which sucked and annoyed me. At least on the Bell Demo unit.
    xtremesniper likes this.
    11-08-15 07:52 PM

it just mutes the audio
    xtremesniper likes this.
    11-08-15 07:54 PM
    Unlike some of these shill BS Reviews that wanted to just bash blackberry, (Insert publications that swing from apples nuts)
    I wanted to give a real NO BS Review of the Device.
    I am not there just yet, But Three Days later here are my thoughts.

I find it absolutely hilarious that these "CREDIBLE" outlets will use the phone for 2 days and then say a device is trash.
    Well that is about as credible as George Bush and weapons of mass destruction, Or Hillary not deleting emails. LOL

Anyway here is my fair take so far on the device.
    Any questions comments and what you want to see in the full review let me know below.

Thanks

Hello

Where can I find your video on how to install the bb10 kb on an android device ?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 07:59 PM
    Salutations to you Sir for a honest review of the device. Please keep updated with your more findings on this device.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2789
    sidhuk likes this.
    11-08-15 08:00 PM
    Nice review!
    11-08-15 08:00 PM
175 12345 ...