Awesome review. Right to the and obviously unbiased opinion. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    TotalTechvids likes this.
    11-08-15 04:30 PM
    love your videos, awesome!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks
    11-08-15 04:34 PM
    Good review man. Appreciate that you are being honest. I know that much of any review is based on personal preference and opinions but I've no doubt you will have tried anything you praise or bash extensively. Hey on your next video you should showcase picture password. A lot of threads going about the whole no fingerprint scanner and people having no clue about picture password. Like and concur with your political jabs too lol.

Posted via CB10
    Good point to be honest I really haven't used it. But that should be covered I'll get into it.
    11-08-15 04:35 PM
    Nice review. Short, sweet and to the point. I like that you will continue to provide updates through first 30 days. You are absolutely correct that you need more than 1/2 days to get a good feel for any phone. I look foward to the 30 day review.

Posted via CB10
    No problem.

Yeah with most flagship phones I do a day. Three days, a week, two weeks, then a month.
    Sometimes a six month etc.

I do the full NO BS Review about a week to ten days of use.
    11-08-15 04:36 PM
    Albeit raw, lets make the next one PG13
    I'll do my best to tone down the bombs
    anon(153966) and Signhere like this.
    11-08-15 04:37 PM
    I live the review. Honest. Entertaining. Adult language. Just perfect 😅

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 04:46 PM
    Man I must say that was a f....... Awesome review with no BS!!! In your voice lol. I love it.

Posted from My Awesome BlackBerry Priv!!!
    11-08-15 04:49 PM
    OP - "Biggest comeback in mobile history"? Really? You're not one of those credible guys who does a review after Day 2 but you are a guy on Day 3 who declares this "the biggest comeback in mobile history" because a few AT&T stores you checked ran out of the 2 phones they were given? Heard that and stopped watching the video. All credibility lost. Sorry.
    11-08-15 04:59 PM
    Unlike some of these shill BS Reviews that wanted to just bash blackberry, (Insert publications that swing from apples nuts)
    I wanted to give a real NO BS Review of the Device.
    I am not there just yet, But Three Days later here are my thoughts.

I find it absolutely hilarious that these "CREDIBLE" outlets will use the phone for 2 days and then say a device is trash.
    Well that is about as credible as George Bush and weapons of mass destruction, Or Hillary not deleting emails. LOL

Anyway here is my fair take so far on the device.
    Any questions comments and what you want to see in the full review let me know below.

Thanks

Great review.

Passport/CB10 on Bell
    11-08-15 04:59 PM
    you lost only 8% battery in 6 hours of rocking it? damn, mine isn't that good.
    11-08-15 05:03 PM
    Thanks for the review. You seem like a no nonsense type of guy. I definitely agree with you on the battery life. Its been getting better by the day for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    TotalTechvids and John Doe99 like this.
    11-08-15 05:10 PM
    Nice review, love the directness. :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 05:22 PM
    I haven't posted here in ages, and I just had to come and post this...
    Best review I've seen in many many years, very neutral, totally raw... lol

Gives analytics like me a good idea what the phone is!
    11-08-15 05:23 PM
    I've watched most of the reviews out there and this one is the best one I've watched yet! Makes sense to me compared to the others
    If next time you can do it at desk or something that'd be better
    I wish I could get it but unfortunately I can't afford it

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    11-08-15 05:26 PM
    Excellent comments and really enjoyed your good review. Look forward to what you have to say after one week! Priv performance, battery life and less "warmth" have all improved over the weekend and there is so much more that you can do with this Android device vs. BB10, which we all liked. Keyboard does take some adjusting, especially after the Passport, but it functions well and you can always slide the screen back down and use the other one.

AT&T Priv STV100-1
    iGalione likes this.
    11-08-15 05:27 PM
    loving the review, being an original BlackBerry user, that made the switch to android in 2011 with the motorola atrix, and then all of the note series with Samsung, I feel, as you've stated, that it is a good mix, with blackberry features on stock android.

I do hear and read a lot of people complaining, about the blackberry keyboard being smaller than the passport, people fail to realize that this was a concept released by blackberry as with the note when Samsung did it back in 2011... it is not a normal size, so yes it would be different, but it is reminiscent of that of the bold or the bold 2.

It is a good stock experience for android with those blackberry features... the hub works, the keyboard works, the keyboard features work...

The blackberry hub, the only issue I have with it, it does not do push emails, it has a 7 minute update, and that isn't blackberry's bread and butter, so i was expecting that to be the pinnacle of features within the phone. it fell slightly short for me. Oh yeah i HATE that the keyboard doesn't have swype/flow functionality... I use this all the time, and it makes it easier to text and drive (NO YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS), and the flick is new to me and I have to get use to.

I am using this as my daily user for the next 2 weeks, I am using a Note 5 as my regular phone (again, I have all of them 1 - 5 + the edge)... it isn't as snappy as the note 5 due to the processor, as well as the camera is not as good, i see it as being over saturated... but it is a nice phone none the less, i paid for it out right, and I am happy so far.

The problem with the phone heating up, I have gotten that, using 2x fast charging samsung oem bricks, the oem blackberry priv charger, as well as a car charger, and wireless charging (both samsungs fast charging wireless charger, and the wireless charging dock for the nexus 7)... only wirelessly it doesn't heat up.

other than that, i'll see how the next 12 days go
    11-08-15 05:36 PM
    I'm in London, Ontario too but I ordered it online and I'm still waiting. Good thing is they gave me free case and car charger for waiting

Posted via CB10
    TERDIE likes this.
    11-08-15 05:36 PM
    Alright cleanup has occurred. No more attacks and keep the postings clean!
    11-08-15 06:08 PM
    Love the review! Looking forward to the 30 day one

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:11 PM
    I actually watched this review searching on YouTube a few hours ago.

This review really makes me want a Priv even more!

Ty for the review.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:14 PM
    We can see PRIV has excellent camera....reality is in the video...How the hell can people complaint about this camera

And it's the same thing for all phone spec...we saw here lot complaint on battery drain ...they simply don't know What they do.

Great review

Posted via CB10
    TotalTechvids and wincyUt like this.
    11-08-15 06:17 PM
    Good, honest review. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:21 PM
    Good review and very useful. Restored my faith in my own decision to buy. Now I just have to wait for Shop BB and DR to come through.
    11-08-15 06:25 PM
    Great review. Looking forward to your next video.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 06:34 PM
    I'll do my best to tone down the bombs
    I was watching it with my kid sitting next to me. Woops! My bad, I knew it was coming.

I don't really mind the swearing, I am a frequent user of descriptive language. That being said, you may command more respect from a broader audience without the language. Every little bit will help BlackBerry and we all want BlackBerry to succeed.

Regardless, I can't wait for your next video. Do you have a BBM channel?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 06:44 PM
175 1234 ...