I really think you bought a new BlackBerry phone without reading much about it.

I'm hardcore blackberry 10 user and I made my switch to BlackBerry android because I know BlackBerry OS10 is dying.

When I first bought it , I said what have I done, I should have bought an IPhone.

It took me 3 weeks or a month to get used to the new software then I'm fine now.

I no longer miss anything from BlackBerry OS, no swipe gestures, apps or anything else.

I also found the physical keyboard is very tiny and small since I have big hands and my fingers are not small at all. But after a month of using the physical keyboard I can now type as fast as virtual keyboard.

Bottom line, it will take you a bit of time to get used to it then you will fall in love with it. I bought mine from shopblackberry at full price and I said if I don't like it I would just return it, but so far it's been a good experience and I didn't see or find any problems finding all the apps I need so I kept mine.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Good viewpoint. I feel very much the same; tomorrow I get on a flight to the other side of the world taking only my PRIV. I will get all my business and personal email; watch a couple of movies; listen to some music; speak to business contacts on Skype; watch sky news and other TV channels: oh, and talk to my children. Very little is of which would be achievable on my a Passport - but ALL is on available my Priv!

BRILLIANT PHONE
    01-02-16 11:12 PM
    I'm not real sure she deserves some of the condescending comments. Sure, the phone can be a pain in the *** to get used to, but after 3-4 days, I'm pretty well used to it and very happy with my decision to jump ship. Instead of telling her what other people have said, let's see what she has to say, and guide her through it rather than lambasting her.

Oh wow Tom Smith replied to a comment on a post? I can check it through the notification rather than clearing the notification and going to the browser to see what it said.

Oh my mom commented on a photo I shared? Same way. No more "this post can not be loaded"

Unfortunately for BlackBerry 10 (which I still feel is a better OS for phone/text/email), developers didn't jump on. BlackBerry also didn't really do much advertising.
    01-03-16 08:42 AM
    For ur FYI, I didn't buy whole price and I only paid about 60% off. Big deal. Don't ask how!! Yeah Priv is great for non BlackBerry user for sure and some of BlackBerry
    Users may accept this new Android and almost gone of identify BlackBerry itself. Well. I'm still trying to adjust mini physical keyboard and android. I'll decide if I keep or return. I'd continue using my BlackBerry Classic.
    Shall you decide to give up (I for one would suggest you give it a bit of time to get used to it ...), you also have the option to sell/trade it. At this price you certainly can make a CrackBerry member happy
    The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-03-16 03:55 PM
28 12