Well let me ask you, you started this thread, what have you done about it?

Posted via CB10
    You really need to read the posts above man. If you do, you will find out my intent for this thread and the condition of my phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 03:47 PM
    Who cares? - This is a first world problem. If I were stupid enough to buy the case after reading about the defects, I deserve to have my phone damaged.
    Hey, read the previous posts. You will find more information about if the people that had their phone damaged knew about the defects of the case prior to it being damaged.

12-21-15 03:48 PM
    @OP then do something and let us know

Posted via CB10
    Read the posts previous to these ones. You can find out some solutions people had done.

12-21-15 03:49 PM
    Hey, read the previous posts. You will find more information about if the people that had their phone damaged knew about the defects of the case prior to it being damaged.

Like I said...Who Cares? - I've got far more important things to worry about LOL
    12-21-15 04:10 PM
    I have the case but it only costs ~$30 and no life is threatened by it. Good luck to OP, I am out.
    12-21-15 06:49 PM
    I did, all you've done in this thread is whine and complain about the case instead of doing anything proactive about it

Posted via CB10
    Also, if you had read the meat of my original post, I state my phone is fine. I also stated a question - not a statement in regards to filing a law suit. I was sad for the people they were upset about their phone being damaged, and my end goal was to created a thread that discussed this issue. Which I have succeeded at doing so. I am sure many people have read this. And maybe, there is a possibility (slim or not) that this may have an impact on future BlackBerry products. And general discussion about matters such as this (consumers and consumer rights) interest me.

12-21-15 07:26 PM
    I have the case but it only costs ~$30 and no life is threatened by it. Good luck to OP, I am out.
    In the CPA (that I have read briefly) the product needs to cause harm to the individual or the private property of the individual. The case breaches the standard of care - as to common knowledge cases need to be durable and not harm the phone. So when you say "no life is threatened by it" I don't know what your point is. However, if you read up the consumer protection act, you may find some interesting stuff!

12-21-15 07:34 PM
    Good luck sir. Laughable...
    12-22-15 08:34 AM
    I'm not looking to sue, but I also have the case and this issue and now unable to return to AT&T, I'll now get the pouch instead. But below are the marks it leaves
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry official Priv Hard case is Damaging phones, lets file a class action law suit!-1451582216926.jpg  
    12-31-15 11:17 AM
    Closed for review.
    mrjmc99 likes this.
    12-31-15 05:51 PM
    Well, this thread is a glowing example of how not to participate in the forums.

[WARN]It's New Years Eve as I write this, and I'm in too good a mood to issue the 10 or so infractions that I might have. To those lucky members, please keep in mind...

Discuss, debate, disagree -- but keep it civil!
    [/WARN]

On reflection, I see no purpose to be served by re-opening the thread after cleaning out the crap. Move along, people.
    zbblover likes this.
    12-31-15 06:12 PM
86 ... 234