Check out @NathanWebsterBB's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NathanWebsterBB/...391276544?s=09

And there's many more employees tweeting before this!

Dam Blackberry there is an NDA which crackberry cares so much about!

Posted via the Innovative Blackberry PRIV - Powered by Android
    tufcustomer likes this.
    04-13-16 10:45 PM
    lol.. they just want you to use their forums. :P
    04-13-16 10:47 PM
    They closed support forum Indonesia and Spain already
    04-13-16 11:14 PM
    What's with this recent obsession with BlackBerry and NDAs? I swear that prior to Priv "NDA" was said by no-one.
    04-14-16 10:26 AM
    Pretty sure there is no NDA violation there.
    04-14-16 10:37 AM
    What's with this recent obsession with BlackBerry and NDAs? I swear that prior to Priv "NDA" was said by no-one.
    Right. It's probably just the word of the week lol.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-14-16 11:36 AM
    You must not have been here during the early days of BB10 on CrackBerry :P
    04-14-16 11:39 AM
    You must not have been here during the early days of BB10 on CrackBerry :P
    Dude, do you not see my join date? I also had an earlier account between 2009 - 2011 through a different email account that I no longer have access to, but can probably dig up if necessary.

Posted via CB PRIV.
    04-14-16 11:56 AM
    Dude, do you not see my join date? I also had an earlier account between 2009 - 2011 through a different email account that I no longer have access to, but can probably dig up if necessary.

Posted via CB PRIV.
    What I said I said in jest :\ Man, it's hard to convey inflections over a text board.
    04-14-16 11:57 AM
    What I said I said in jest :\ Man, it's hard to convey inflections over a text board.
    True that.

Posted via CB PRIV.
    04-14-16 12:53 PM

Posted via CB PRIV.
    I would go ahead and dig it up. Just for verification of course.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 01:00 PM
    I would go ahead and dig it up. Just for verification of course.

Posted via CB10
    Kinda makes me want to dig up my old profile. Hopefully it wasn't on an old work email I nolonger have.
    04-14-16 01:07 PM
    This guy will and should be fired!!!

Or tarred and feathered

04-14-16 10:49 PM
    All, BlackBerry employees on this very CrackBerry forum are confirming new functionality on 6.0.1 on Priv.
    Anyone whining about this BlackBerry beta Marshmallow NDA need to stop. This is not one of those secret Beta exercises.
    Especially since BlackBerry employees are confirming updates... Remember, Android is Open Source Software.

Posted via my PRIV
    04-14-16 11:08 PM
    All, BlackBerry employees on this very CrackBerry forum are confirming new functionality on 6.0.1 on Priv.
    Anyone whining about this BlackBerry beta Marshmallow NDA need to stop. This is not one of those secret Beta exercises.
    Especially since BlackBerry employees are confirming updates... Remember, Android is Open Source Software.

Posted via my PRIV
    lol what new functionality?

they barely changed a thing software wise in the six months they worked on MM. what a joke
    04-14-16 11:55 PM
    All I've ever talked about on here, AC and Twitter is the Beta itself and how much of an improvement it is, almost teasing the audience in the anticipation.

I'm yet to actually talk about specific products or changes. I try and be a little cryptic but don't give actual information.

I t hink that's how it should be done the same way you starred in a movie of TV show that was coming out.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-15-16 04:51 AM

they barely changed a thing software wise in the six months they worked on MM. what a joke
    Many new features on MM. many have already been listed but many have not. Video calling on stock Android phone would be one significant addition

Posted via my PRIV
    04-15-16 08:05 AM
    People complaining about the NDA need to calm down, blackberry will not abandon anything, remember we are their customers, they answer to us. If they do not provide us with an adequate product there are plenty of worthy alternatives, please stop harping about the NDA now. Please share as we are a blackberry community, it's amazing that people with a beta MM on their phone think they got an FBI agent file on Obama,

Thanks.
    04-15-16 12:03 PM
    Just found out that Chen paralyzed the guy who posted this with one scissor kick in his spine
    04-15-16 05:10 PM
    People complaining about the NDA need to calm down, blackberry will not abandon anything, remember we are their customers, they answer to us. If they do not provide us with an adequate product there are plenty of worthy alternatives, please stop harping about the NDA now. Please share as we are a blackberry community, it's amazing that people with a beta MM on their phone think they got an FBI agent file on Obama,

Thanks.
    Hi.

I am a part of this super secret club, even though everybody knows about it, and we do really cool stuff all the time. I'll keep reminding you that we do really cool stuff but I'll also keep reminding you that I am under strict oath not to talk about it. Nothing will happen if do, but you know, the whole secret club thingy. K, bye.

Seriously, for some being the first to get Marshmallow is not enough--they also need to brag that they are privy to information about it and can't share. Kudos to those in the beta program who are not announcing their participation. And yes, you do see what I did there.
    nbaliga likes this.
    04-15-16 05:21 PM
    i am not not in the beta, but i won't post about that
    04-15-16 05:45 PM

The swipe up apps Google is gone now because Google now is now hold home. So 4 short cuts in swipes now. Not bad!

And sure you can get that with 3rd party apps but not really

Since the swipe apps are accessible in any app or any screen while others are only from not inside apps

04-15-16 06:11 PM
    The swipe up apps Google is gone now because Google now is now hold home. So 4 short cuts in swipes now. Not bad!

And sure you can get that with 3rd party apps but not really

Since the swipe apps are accessible in any app or any screen while others are only from not inside apps

These are things I wouldn't talk about because they're new features. It's irrelevant if people already knew about it from MM on other Android devices

Take the Easter egg I cryptedly tweeted about - I never shared what it actually was other than a massive HINT.

What you just told everybody about Google Now is a little bit unfair as in my view it is a major new enhancement

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie
    04-16-16 12:00 AM