Has anyone tried it? A seller on Amazon is selling it at $34. Is it worth the price?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 11:29 AM
    If you mean the Flip Case, then yes. I am using one now and was happy with it for the ~$45 I spent on it. Leather is not as thick and supple as my Passports Stilgut, but it also doesn't have the glued edges of the Stilgut which didn't last in my case.

I like that it still has a more traditional plastic case that does give it some protection on the corners and sticks a bit past the bottom while covering as much as it can of the top.

Guess I'll know for sure a year from now to compare how it's held up, but so far I'm happy with it. Love the notification window and being able to interact with it while closed.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    12-09-15 12:03 PM
    it's not bad, it has magnets in it so when the phone is closed it knows and will sleep the screen... (Well not necessarily sleep the screen, it'll go all black and show your notifications in the square)

I found the UI of the phone with the case closed to be similar to the android wear UI

My only complaint about it is that there is no good way of completely protecting your screen fully, there is always that square exposed, so either your screen or your screen protector will get scratched to **** in a square shape over time

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-10-15 11:09 PM
    Nice but does add to the thickness (as you'd expect) Better (IMO) than the PP one.

The edge screen however is a unique feature on the Priv (albeit currently under used) and I find that that this case hides that it.

I just returned mine. Wondering if the Stilgut one is a better option?
    01-25-16 07:11 AM