Happy weekend to everyone.

Problem I have come across since the last round of updates.

If the phone is left idle for a while and I'm assuming doze is active when trying to wake the phone up the touch screen becomes unresponsive. After a few minutes it comes good like normal. Is this a launcher lag issue or an android doze firing back up??

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-10-16 07:26 PM
    You are not alone. I've noticed quite a bit of lag
    09-10-16 08:19 PM
    It seems to just be the screen, keyboard entry seems fine.

It's like a minute or more before the screen seems to become active, I have reset the device as well but no change.

Once screen become responsive it works fine so I don't believe this is a hardware issue.

Guess one way to try would be to to use another launcher from the play store.

09-10-16 08:24 PM
    Believe it is BlackBerry Launcher based, tried the Microsoft Launcher today and it was pretty damn smoothly, no delays or stutters.

09-11-16 02:25 AM
    I would presume it is the launcher. Just wait for an update.

Sent from mTalk on Win 10 Phone
    09-11-16 02:34 AM
    Same here, not every time, maybe one out of five, and it really can take close to a minute. Power button is not effected, but when you bring up the 'power off' / 'reboot' screen, it is unresponsive. Haven't thought to check volume buttons.
    Sometimes, when it starts working again, it will let you make a selection or two then go unresponsive again for more than a few seconds, but less than a minute.

For what it's worth, mine was doing this before the last bunch of updates, but only rarely, and for only 5 to 15 seconds. I figured the next update would fix it, not make it a whole lot worse.
    09-11-16 07:24 AM
    Same here, not every time, maybe one out of five, and it really can take close to a minute. Power button is not effected, but when you bring up the 'power off' / 'reboot' screen, it is unresponsive. Haven't thought to check volume buttons.
    Sometimes, when it starts working again, it will let you make a selection or two then go unresponsive again for more than a few seconds, but less than a minute.

For what it's worth, mine was doing this before the last bunch of updates, but only rarely, and for only 5 to 15 seconds. I figured the next update would fix it, not make it a whole lot worse.
    Your top paragraph is exactly what I am experiencing although I have swapped back to the BlackBerry from the Microsoft Launcher and it seems to be back to normal, will wait and see how it goes tomorrow.

This is the first time I have really experienced this amount of lag 😢

09-11-16 08:27 AM
    Has an occurrence yesterday, early afternoon. Towards the end of the day I looked at the battery stats, it showed about a two hour period of phone off, ending about the time the I pulled phone out and noted unresponsive. The phone was never turned off, or back on.
    Sundays are usually rather slack for me, so I didn't notice no calls or messages, pretty sure there were none during that time.
    09-12-16 07:10 AM