Random. I change my wallpaper pretty frequently & when I was using BB Launcher, this method worked for me every time. For a while, it was the only reason I kept Nova installed.
    07-13-17 02:31 PM
    Random. I change my wallpaper pretty frequently & when I was using BB Launcher, this method worked for me every time. For a while, it was the only reason I kept Nova installed.
    Please go step by step through the process. When I do what you describe, the image I select and make the wallpaper moves. I must be doing something wrong.
    07-13-17 08:36 PM
    No problem. Hopefully this helps.

First step, open Piktures, find your picture of choice, tap the 3 dots, select 'set picture as'.

2nd step, select Nova Wallpaper from the bottom menu.

3rd step, tap set wallpaper.

Below are screenshots of the end result. I changed the wallpaper just now & it worked.

First page:

Second page:

07-13-17 09:00 PM
    You try it with this picture. Your fix doesn't work with all images. When I follow your steps for an image not optimized for portrait, it moves when scrolling.

Here is what I get:

07-13-17 11:05 PM
    Use quickpic app then use it to set wallpaper, I use it on Nova launcher too
    07-14-17 12:02 AM
    You try it with this picture. Your fix doesn't work with all images. When I follow your steps for an image not optimized for portrait, it moves when scrolling.
    I did a ton of searching when you last posted that image and could not find that one. Got the actual link. I tried capturing the one above but it is only 21k - so not the best resolution.
    07-14-17 12:23 AM
    @newcollector

I saved the image you posted & got the same result that you did. I'm assuming it comes down to resolution, format, etc. Just seems odd to me since this the first photo I haven't had success with. I went thru a gang of photos & changed my wallpaper just to check & everything worked. Maybe the app uzi mentioned will help you get the format where you need it. I'm a fixer by nature so this is frustrating as all get out.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-14-17 09:29 AM
    @newcollector

I saved the image you posted & got the same result that you did. I'm assuming it comes down to resolution, format, etc. Just seems odd to me since this the first photo I haven't had success with. I went thru a gang of photos & changed my wallpaper just to check & everything worked. Maybe the app uzi mentioned will help you get the format where you need it. I'm a fixer by nature so this is frustrating as all get out.
    I am like you. I think it has to be the formatting does the trick. However, going back to the premise of this thread, I would like the ability to "pin" the wallpaper so it doesn't move with an. Option to not pin it.

This is especially true when your wallpaper is Agent Carter. 👍
    FF22 likes this.
    07-14-17 11:24 AM
    I am like you. I think it has to be the formatting does the trick. However, going back to the premise of this thread, I would like the ability to "pin" the wallpaper so it doesn't move with an. Option to not pin it.

This is especially true when your wallpaper is Agent Carter. ������
    That is a sizzling photo!!!
    07-14-17 08:16 PM

This is especially true when your wallpaper is Agent Carter. 👍
    07-14-17 08:16 PM
    Yeah. It's one of my favorite. Just Google "agent carter images" and you will find it with really nice resolution free to download.

Now what size should a wallpaper be for the Priv so it won't scroll? Anyone know?

Edit: found the answer. Now to try it and see if it works.

"The BlackBerry Priv, which is BlackBerry's first-ever Android device was just released and is currently shipping. To download full-size wallpaper, just click the selected wallpaper to expand it to the full*2880 x 2560resolution. Once it is expanded, save it and you are good to go!Nov 10, 2015"
    Last edited by newcollector; 07-15-17 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Found answer:
    FF22 likes this.
    07-15-17 11:30 AM
    Yeah. It's one of my favorite. Just Google "agent carter images" and you will find it with really nice resolution free to download.

Now what size should a wallpaper be for the Priv so it won't scroll? Anyone know?

Edit: found the answer. Now to try it and see if it works.

"The BlackBerry Priv, which is BlackBerry's first-ever Android device was just released and is currently shipping. To download full-size wallpaper, just click the selected wallpaper to expand it to the full*2880 x 2560resolution. Once it is expanded, save it and you are good to go!Nov 10, 2015"
    Found that image this time I looked.
    07-15-17 01:55 PM
    I have edited a few pictures to try to fit my screen when using PicsArt. Can't set it to the size the quote I posted. Still working to get one so that it won't move. Will edit this when I find a size that works.
    07-15-17 03:55 PM
    You may try 1440x2560, if you haven't already.
    07-15-17 08:11 PM
    On PicsArt, editing to 571 x 1024 will make the wallpaper nonmoveable. Success!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-17-17 06:56 AM
    On PicsArt, editing to 571 x 1024 will make the wallpaper nonmoveable. Success!
    He shoots, he scores. Well done.
    07-17-17 09:22 AM
    It seems many sizes in the rectangular shape will work. If I do a resize to 1440, it will also fit and doesn't scroll. It seems if it is smaller it will work, but if the pic is more landscape, then it will scroll.
    07-17-17 09:46 AM
    Plus you can have a clean homescreen without apps or widgets. Just a nice wallpaper. Can't do that on BlackBerry Launcher. / icon.
    you can on Passport ...
    07-18-17 09:08 AM
    you can on Passport ...
    It has been over a year since I was rocking my Passport. I can't remember if you can clear every icon off the page and still keep the page intact. Can't do that on the Priv unless you have another Launcher like Nova activated. That is why I love a look like this.
    07-18-17 09:34 AM
    You'd need blank icons for the Passport, unless one means the app page when one has no apps open (the one with the date).

You'd also need blank icons/widgets for the BlackBerry launcher, but since this is Android, one could try out a different launcher instead of sitting around hoping BlackBerry cares.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-18-17 09:35 AM
45 12