Yes, like many forum post, ever since my BBHub was 'updated', the Hub take aprx 10 seconds to open, when will this be fixed please.
    01-10-19 11:15 PM
    Yes, like many forum post, ever since my BBHub was 'updated', the Hub take aprx 10 seconds to open, when will this be fixed please.
    Works just fine on my Priv. Are you using the beta?
    01-10-19 11:38 PM
    When my PRIV gets particularly sluggish I clear the cache and also do a 32 second reboot. Seems to help.
    01-25-19 12:04 PM
    I clear the cache about every two or three weeks, then do the 32 second reboot and so far, seems to keep Priv running as best as can be expected for the age of the phone.
    01-27-19 08:08 AM
    I clear the cache about every two or three weeks, then do the 32 second reboot and so far, seems to keep Priv running as best as can be expected for the age of the phone.
    It's not it's age, it's mainly it's poor internals. 808 has been rubbish since launch. Too bad BB picked this CPU.
    01-27-19 12:35 PM
    It's not it's age, it's mainly it's poor internals. 808 has been rubbish since launch. Too bad BB picked this CPU.
    Well, they picked the better of the two flagship processors at the time - the 810 was even worse it turned out.
    01-27-19 12:38 PM
    Well, they picked the better of the two flagship processors at the time - the 810 was even worse it turned out.
    Sure. It's easy and certainly unfair to judge that from todays POV.

Hey Conite, which past BB10 BBs do you have? Do you buy them for your own $$$ or get them as ambassador? Just wondering, you seem to be "everywhere" and know everything. Sorry for asking, I spotted you prefer keeping a distance and being strictly fact- and objectively oriented rather than sharing emotions or feelings about whatever-or it has always felt to me so. Just curious:-)
    01-27-19 01:13 PM
    Sure. It's easy and certainly unfair to judge that from todays POV.

Hey Conite, which past BB10 BBs do you have? Do you buy them for your own $$$ or get them as ambassador? Just wondering, you seem to be "everywhere" and know everything. Sorry for asking, I spotted you prefer keeping a distance and being strictly fact- and objectively oriented rather than sharing emotions or feelings about whatever-or it has always felt to me so. Just curious:-)
    I still have a drawer full of BBOS and BB10 devices - which I paid for myself through the regular channels.

The Z30, Classic, Q5, and Z10 are at the top of my BB10 pile, and the 9900 and 9810 the top of my BBOS pile.

I lost my Passport SE a while back while travelling.
    01-27-19 01:18 PM
    I still have a drawer full of BBOS and BB10 devices - which I paid for myself through the regular channels.

The Z30, Classic, Q5, and Z10 are at the top of my BB10 pile, and the 9900 and 9810 the top of my BBOS pile.

I lost my Passport SE a while back while travelling.
    What does your DroidBerry pile look like now lol?
    02-01-19 03:54 PM
    What does your DroidBerry pile look like now lol?
    All are represented except for the LE.
    02-01-19 03:58 PM
    All are represented except for the LE.
    The Atomic didn't seduce you yet ?
    skrble likes this.
    02-02-19 11:18 PM