Hello,

in the hub, I chose not to display sent emails. When I do a search, sent emails are not included in the results. On BB10, sent emails were included in the search even when they are hidden in the normal view.

Is there any way to include sent emails in the search when they are hidden?

Thanks!
    08-24-16 11:28 PM
    did you choose to have them sync?
    08-25-16 08:13 AM
    Had posted this before. So far the android hub can only search on a per folder basis.

If you want to search on other folders, you will need to go to one folder at a time to search.

Unlike bb10, when you search, it is everything and every folder.

Thus the reason why I am keeping my passport with me. I tend to need to look for past mails very often and the android hub just does not work fully for me yet.
    08-25-16 10:26 AM
    Had posted this before. So far the android hub can only search on a per folder basis.

If you want to search on other folders, you will need to go to one folder at a time to search.

Unlike bb10, when you search, it is everything and every folder.

Thus the reason why I am keeping my passport with me. I tend to need to look for past mails very often and the android hub just does not work fully for me yet.
    Strange, it feels like they are re-inventing the whole hub instead of just creating an app that functions exactly the same as the BB10 version. Same with the pinch function to condense to unread messages. Why wouldn't that be included from the beginning instead of being introduced some 10 months after the release of the android version?
    Would anyone know if they are working on changing the search function to work like it did in BB10 (global instead of per folder)?

Thanks!
    08-26-16 10:02 PM
    I am not sure if it is because of some limitation on Google.

I truly enjoy the experience of searching on my passport. So far the priv search to be is still far from it.

Still carrying my passport and priv around together day to day. Feeling kind of stupid as I need to carry both devices to serve the same function
    08-27-16 12:27 AM